How's this for bassackwards?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Thoraxis_Biggulp, Jul 30, 2008.

1. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

At work last night, one of the knife devices wasn't quite working properly. So I went in to fix it (turned out to be an exercise in futility, as it was irreparable, though I diagnosed the problem correctly), working from a rather awkward angle. No injuries sustained. Thing's still broken, but nothing I can do about that. But yay for not hurting myself.
    About an hour later, I drop a small ball of paper, and it falls into the tape dispenser. I slip my finger in to fish it out... next thing I know, I've got blood running down my finger and dripping on the product.

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

But, how's the eye?

3. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

The eye is good. My new contacts came in the mail.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I can believe that-I threw out some pieces of broken ceramic tile in the garbage friday without gloves, reached into the box and got my left ring finger on a candy corn sized piece. Neosporin, gauze and tape on the thing for the last five days.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Working behind horses weighing a tonne, place pitch fork on wheel barrel and slide prong side down my thigh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice