How's this for bassackwards?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Thoraxis_Biggulp, Jul 30, 2008.

1. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

At work last night, one of the knife devices wasn't quite working properly. So I went in to fix it (turned out to be an exercise in futility, as it was irreparable, though I diagnosed the problem correctly), working from a rather awkward angle. No injuries sustained. Thing's still broken, but nothing I can do about that. But yay for not hurting myself.
    About an hour later, I drop a small ball of paper, and it falls into the tape dispenser. I slip my finger in to fish it out... next thing I know, I've got blood running down my finger and dripping on the product.

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

But, how's the eye?

3. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

The eye is good. My new contacts came in the mail.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I can believe that-I threw out some pieces of broken ceramic tile in the garbage friday without gloves, reached into the box and got my left ring finger on a candy corn sized piece. Neosporin, gauze and tape on the thing for the last five days.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Working behind horses weighing a tonne, place pitch fork on wheel barrel and slide prong side down my thigh.

Draft saved Draft deleted