How's Your Sex Life?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average of 2 - 3 times a week, which is low because my bf is out of town half the week. I haven't been in the mood for any "side dishes" lately, but that will probably change very soon. :wink:

Maybe if I spent less time on LPSG and more time with REAL men then I'd get laid more often....

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fairly nonexistent for me as well. I do, however, have my most recent ex hitting me up for sex fairly regularly. I try not to indulge because I know from past experience that it's a very slippery slope. Buuuuuut, that's not to say that I don't say yes every so often.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During the past year when I haven't had much luck in meeting men I found suitable I did consider the fwb route, unfortunately that didn't work as my friend kept thinking I was his gf and coming over all jealous.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fairly nonexistent for me as well. I do, however, have my most recent ex hitting me up for sex fairly regularly. I try not to indulge because I know from past experience that it's a very slippery slope. Buuuuuut, that's not to say that I don't say yes every so often.

if your running dry nsxdotcom look me up, lol

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
minus a delightful one night fling back in April, it's been pretty non existent since my girlfriend and i broke up last summer. and boy do i miss it...lol

draW716

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sort of on the opposite end of the spectrum, I've been having sex pretty regularly recently. It just hasn't really been what I've been looking for. It's not that sex isn't satisfying (everyone involved orgasms a few times - myself included). Its just that the whole thing seems kind of ho-hum.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's shit.
I masturbated three times in an hour last night. No one wants to have sex with me :(
What happend to your girlfriend? Did you say something stupid to her?:mad::rolleyes:

I think Nuns have better sex lives then me. What I don't get is why there aren't parties for all the people complaining about not having sex?[/quote] There are. Google sex clubs or swingers in your postal code. :smile: The only problem is most don't welcome single men because some tend to be predatory and aggressive. :redface:They do however readily admit couples and single women.
My sex life? You're looking at it. :wank:
No man that looks like you should have to j/o unless you just feel like it. You should be having sex. What's wrong with you? Tell the truth, are you an axe murderer
?:confused:
Cher? Really? Like...is that the height of beauty? Really??!!!
Only for Jack Mac Farland on Will & Grace!

Absofuckinglutely Fantabulous.
Braggard! I hate you. :mad::tongue:

I am married but hubby and I don't have sex, which really sucks. So get a divorce! Why be miserable? That is no way to live, you are too young for that nonsense.:mad:
I do have some men on the side, SOME?!? :eek::confused: but only have sex with one of them. It has to be scheduled and that takes away from the excitement. So, if I'm lucky, it's once every 2 weeks :(
No offense, but I think women like you are the reason I'm single. :redface: You marry one guy and fuck around with at least 2 others. You have effectively taken 3 men off the market AND solidifed in their minds that all women cheat.