How've ya'll been?

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I haven't been around that much lately, Life's been kinda crazy, and I've been up to my eyeballs in work, but I had a little bit, and I figured I'd stop in and see all my old friends from here.

Tell me what's going on with ya!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope you are well, and that you are happy and fulfilled in work and play. I hope that you are healthy, and that your life is filled with love and success. All the best to you!

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I haven't been around that much lately, Life's been kinda crazy, and I've been up to my eyeballs in work, but I had a little bit, and I figured I'd stop in and see all my old friends from here.

Tell me what's going on with ya!
I have been searching for some recipes to use turnips in
Not much of any thing is happening around here except for the rain which is pouring down heavy right now Good to see you are okay and around here still Do not be a stranger and try to post more if you can.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm doing just fine, Roosevelt!:biggrin: Thanks for asking, and for popping in and letting us know how you've been. I hope you'll be around more often again.:smile:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys, I might be around a little bit, not sure really. It's not a major priority right now (I'm afraid paying bills and keeping the girlfriend happy take top billing) But I've had the flu, so I've been catching up on Email and such.

It is great to hear from all of ya'll though, and I'm reminded in one post of why I stayed after finding the answers to the initial questions that brought me here.