HPV

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women metabolize differently, that could be a factor. There are differences between the sexes with regard to various substances.

Although, I agree aluminum is not something I am worried about at this time. I need more proof and natural deodorants aren't cutting it.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually with every election im a stronger republican, not a weaker one.

Do you still like GWB?

Frankly, I'm not affiliated with any of the people in washington. I vote on who won't throw away the civil rights and the basic understanding of the constitution in order to institute arbitrary supposedly religious-based beliefs as laws.

Basically, I vote for those who aren't going to completely cluster-fuck the people of the US into having to act the way their personal beliefs say that people should act.

This is why I am strongly opposed to the republican understanding of the seperation of church and state which I consider to be a cornerstone of what seperates us from Terrorists who believe it is best to have religious law.

I believe in personal freedoms that should be untarnishable by the constraints of big government.

If you can agree to much of this then you really ought to question who you affiliate with because that's just not the republican-religious right. I'm sorry to inform you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do you still like GWB?

Frankly, I'm not affiliated with any of the people in washington. I vote on who won't throw away the civil rights and the basic understanding of the constitution in order to institute arbitrary supposedly religious-based beliefs as laws.

Basically, I vote for those who aren't going to completely cluster-fuck the people of the US into having to act the way their personal beliefs say that people should act.

This is why I am strongly opposed to the republican understanding of the seperation of church and state which I consider to be a cornerstone of what seperates us from Terrorists who believe it is best to have religious law.

I believe in personal freedoms that should be untarnishable by the constraints of big government.

If you can agree to much of this then you really ought to question who you affiliate with because that's just not the republican-religious right. I'm sorry to inform you.

I vote for reasons other than social rights. Those are what dictate my reason for who i vote for. And this is exactly why those of us who are conservativbe lay low around LPSG. Because everyone who doesnt like it either insults us or tries to make us out to be less than human. Im pretty fucking tired of it actually. Sorry to inform you that you didnt inform me on anything. I reserve the right to vote for whomever i wish, regardless how many people try to tell me not to. There are 2 parties for a reason and i find YOUR political affiliation to cause more hate around here than MY political. Most of us are pretty liberal in our sexuality to find LPSG anyway. But social reasons for voting isnt what drives me. I'd appreciate it if people, including yourself, would just accept that some people dont vote the way you do and neither one if us are bad people because of it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you still like GWB?

Why do you have a bug up your ass about BHR?
Did she try and convert you? No. So, why are you asking her to reevaluate her beliefs?

Eta: post

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I vote for reasons other than social rights. Those are what dictate my reason for who i vote for. And this is exactly why those of us who are conservativbe lay low around LPSG. Because everyone who doesnt like it either insults us or tries to make us out to be less than human. Im pretty fucking tired of it actually.
Eh, fuck them and express your opinion.
I personally enjoy reading alternate views. :smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Eh, fuck them and express your opinion.
I personally enjoy reading alternate views. :smile:

I'd say i keep my mouth shut pretty good with all the "I hate GWB" "FUCK DIck Cheney" posts i see daily on lpsg. One person admits to going to church, being conservative and some people cant resist telling me im really on my way to being a democrat. I realized that i would take on some shit for coming out about it. Kind of like how gays hate hearing how they really arent gay, just confused by those who dont agree with them. I suppose im really just a confused democrat huh?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say i keep my mouth shut pretty good with all the "I hate GWB" "FUCK DIck Cheney" posts i see daily on lpsg. One person admits to going to church, being conservative and some people cant resist telling me im really on my way to being a democrat. I realized that i would take on some shit for coming out about it. Kind of like how gays hate hearing how they really arent gay, just confused by those who dont agree with them. I suppose im really just a confused democrat huh?
No, what you represent is the type of Republican the left claims they wish existed. Most say they do not want the whacky fringe telling them how to live and want someone who respects their personal choices, right? Well here you are, and still someone gave you shit. That's unacceptable, you deserve the same respect that you give, and I am glad you called the poster on it. :grinning-smiley-003

Eta: Your opinion is just as valid, if others judge or do not like you for thinking differently; that's their whack fringiness, with us or against us mentality (craziness) showing.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the mandatory vaccine is a great idea. If it's not mandated most people won't get it. If it is mandated, and the vaccine is effective, it could be eradicated within a couple generations. As is, HPV is an epidemic. Most people who have it don't even know they have it, as they are frequently asymptomatic. As far as STDs go, HPV is one of the less serious ones even though it's uncurable... but still if you could get rid of it completely why not? Unfortunately even talking about STDs is still too taboo for most people, much less seeking treatment for them or protection against them. and that probably goes double for children, most of whom have parents who won't live up to the fact that their children are sexual beings until they've got their third or fourth grandchild.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some people i like, some i dont. Some democrats i like, some i dont. Some republicans i like, some i dont. I don't automatically align myself as a friend to someone because they vote my party, nor would i automatically hate someone who doesnt vote my party. I am the type of republican that bothers hating democrats, because its easier to hate on a hater. When someone is not a gay-hating republican, they really dont know how else to treat me other than someone they think they can convert.

And back to the record: I think the HPV vaccination should be mandatory. Parents always think their kids arent up to no good. I know i had my parents fooled and my kid could fool me too. I would hate for her to go through the emotional aspects, physical pain and embarassment of what steps are needed further to treat HPV and cervical cancer such as i did. And i was one of the lucky ones who managed to go on and have a child naturally. Many don't get to.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact of the matter is that if you read carefully, I wasn't attacking BRH. I was attacking those who I know who have absurd political beliefs.

The funny thing is that she assumed I was attacking her because it is most likely her beliefs align with those who I know to have absurd political beliefs.

So, really, I was just expressing the reasons why I know I'm right and how I know the flip side of the coin is wrong. Your defensive responses are unwarranted. The fact of the matter is I explained what I believe and how I came about those beliefs. I didn't call you stupid, I didn't point out your personal beliefs and say anything negative about you or them because I don't know your personal beliefs.

How can I attack your beliefs if I don't even know them? All you said is religious conservative... This could mean alot of different things.

Why are you guys getting defensive just because I explained my views in an allbeit candid and no nonsense way? I would expect you to do the same.

Don't call expressing your personal and political views attacking someone else........ When it's obvious if you actually read what I said that the only people who I was attacking who happen to have the opposite beliefs of me. If you or anyone else happen to fall into that category, so be it, but don't whine about me calling you wrong when I think you're wrong... And I didn't even know I was calling you personally wrong. LOL. The defensive stature of your posts is just ridiculous.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you have a bug up your ass about BHR?
Did she try and convert you? No. So, why are you asking her to reevaluate her beliefs?

Eta: post

When I see something that makes no sense, I call someone on it. If you can't handle that... Don't post in my threads.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Funny how i didnt stand alone in noticing your attacks. And Choco isnty a republican which proves my reasoning all the more. You said i was in "transition" and that would explain my not being like all other republicans. And that if i agreed with you in any of your social beliefs that i really couldnt in good conscience vote republican and that you were sorry to be the one to educate me. You immediately wanted to know my stance on GWB.

I've been keeping myself educated on politics since before i was old enough to vote. I dont need any educating. Your approach wasnt what i'd call friendly. If thats the way you happen to talk to everyone, fine. But i dont think you were trying to be nice at all after i said i become a stronger republican which each election.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, I am an ass hole when it comes to debating, talking to you is no exception. I don't hold punches. I'll make you feel stupid and I won't feel bad about it because that's the way the game is played.

Yea, you very well could use some education from me. Considering you admit to not voting to protect or assert your rights. This isn't just a small part of our government. These things are part of the basic fuction of the government. To take your statement to its natural conclusion I would say that you would vote for someone who would be happy to absolve all the civil rights amendments and to never care what kind of fascist laws are passed in his office time. This is obviously a false statement to me which then makes your statement about not wanting to vote to protect your rights also false.

What other falsities would you like me to turn over? This is what I do. Don't hate me for it.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back to HPV.

Anyone know how long HPV stays in a woman's system?

It's kind of hard for me to feel really disgusted by HPV because so many people have it. I mean... I'm confused.. It's an STD but how can you avoid it without just not having sex with any woman because almost everyone has it?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back to HPV. I know that my doctor swabbed some medicine on the spot that showed up on my cervix as HPV. The pap she took that day came back normal for no abnormal cell growth (which was caused from the HPV) and i've never had an abnormal pap since, that was almost 10 years ago. You ask the very same questions i've always wanted to know. Since 80% of sexually active women have this in some form or another, its something that cant be avoided. I've never had to tell anyone about HPV like people who have other STD's are required to do. None of my subsequent Ob/Gyns ever asked about it. Im pretty sure the abnormal cells that can be cancerous is the real danger and females have been more sexuality active than ever and at younger ages. The very act of sex at a young age is seeming to be some of the problems here. I'm a huge advocate to my friends and family to get their yearly exams. There is no telling what reproductive organs i wouldnt have right now had i not done that when i was 18.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, what about the guys? I mean let say if I had sex with a woman who had warts or sores in her pussy and I didn't know they were there and we had intercourse (unprotected) does this make me a carrier? Most of the info that I've seen is for women (and rightly so) but what about the men?
Would after 2 years my own immune system clear everything up (if I was asympotmatic).
This is some scary shit. Also I wonder just how effective condoms really would be if its skin to skin contact and the condom doesn't go all the way down to the base.