HS/College Wrestling

okiejustin: Did any of you guys wrestle in school? Just wondering how you dealt with the gear. It leaves little to wonder about. I avoided the sport even though I was great at it during gym intramurals etc.

Reactions: Lkakop and jockbros

ace420: I decided not to wrestle too. I did not like the stares or the comments or the grabs.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:) :) :)Wrestled in HS and College. Just pull on a jock, stuff it all in there and go for it! My Dad gave me a really great sense of self and a good self image and made me proud of my equipment. Stop being so shy about what God saw fit to endow you with! It's a blessing! That's a quote of his, btw. :) :) :)

AUncut10in: Yeah, I wrestled in HS. And I did get a lot of stares. I mean those singlets hide nothing. But I really didn't care so it was no big deal for me. I also got a lot of teasing in the shower. The nickname thing. The most common was ponyboy. But I knew all those guys that were teasing me wish they had a dick like mine. So it didn't really bother me.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wrestled and swam in high school and college: double points for spandex challenge! I just pulled the singlet up over the jock and what it contained and went about my business. There were comments, but my endowment was not exactly a secret at my schools.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Not to mention that it's fairly easy to pop a boner when you're a gay teenage wrestler, eh? (Sorry, that was too easy.)

Seriously, though, it's pretty difficult to hide. Jockstraps usually have to be custom made. Thankfully, I didn't have the spandex problem; my swimming is entirely amateur.

hung: Although I never wrestled in High School, I was the subject of discussions among my peers in the Gym Locker rooms after P.E. I have discussed this in other post here on LPSG. I was "The Bull in The China Shop."

Looking back I am confident that the comment was made out of envy of my status. I never let it bother me too much.

Reactions: jockbros

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I never wrestled in High School, I did get into a few scraps with some of them because one of the bulkier ones thought that I was hitting on his girlfriend. Truth be told, she approached me on her own! Fortunately, since I studied Isshin Ryu Karate, which in its self has some wrestling incorporated into it, I was able to easily defend myself. You wouldn't believe how easy it was to counter a half nelson followed up with a shuuto strike to the solar plexus

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1082182972;start=0#5 date=04/19/04 at 22:05:34]Not to mention that it's fairly easy to pop a boner when you're a gay teenage wrestler, eh? (Sorry, that was too easy.)
[/quote]

Though that's a scenario that's fairly common in jack-off literature', it was not the case with me. Though many of my opponents were well-built dudes that I found attractive, wrestling was not an erotic exercise for me. I never got a hard-on while wrestling. However, if you'd care to slip on a singlet, Jon, I'd go the extra mile to make an exception! ;)

HornyVeteran: Quote >Although I never wrestled in High School, I was the subject of discussions among my peers in the Gym Locker rooms after P.E. I have discussed this in other post here on LPSG. I was "The Bull in The China Shop."

Looking back I am confident that the comment was made out of envy of my status. I never let it bother me too much<

"Bull in the china shop" is a phase for clumsiness, or at least that's how I've heard it used.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HornyVeteran link=board=clothing;num=1082182972;start=0#9 date=04/28/04 at 16:46:41]
"Bull in the china shop" is a phase for clumsiness, or at least that's how I've heard it used.[/quote]

Yep. 'Bull in a china shop,' or 'bull in a china closet,' means 'clumsy' or 'tactless'. It does not mean 'hung'. Maybe they meant his cock was so big that he knocked over things and generally made a mess with it? ;D

Charles88

Experimental Member
Media
I swam in highschool, and still do in college. You just put the speedo on, and deal with what comes from it. Yeah i was bulging, and people stared, but its really not that big of a deal. Who cares if you have a bulge and people know your hung, its not like its a bad thing. I did wrestle for one year in highschool, and its the same thing. And as to the grabbing and holds, its not bad, its part of the sport....its also funny to hear or see the reactions when they grab you or have you in a hold and are up close with your cock.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;ve just been assigned a new &#39;duty&#39; in my new high school teaching job: assistant wrestling coach&#33; Eek&#33; :blink: I won&#39;t actually be wrestling, just instructing, so I won&#39;t be wearing a singlet, but even with a jockstrap my bulge in a pair of sweats is something of a spectacle. I was hoping that my endowment would go unnoticed by the students, but I guess that&#39;s kind of out of the question now.

JoeAgain: Haha I wrestled in high school and had someone jam their thumb up my ass...ON PURPOSE&#33;
I still won.

Anyway, wrestling was the one time I was really glad to be a grower not a shower, not only is it embarrasing, it&#39;s a liablity if you don&#39;t wear protection, and since most are a lot of the bulges look the same.

In practice though people went without all the time, a couple on purpose so they could basically hold down some of the weaker guys and rub their nuts in their face, lol high school sports can be pretty juevenille, of course I was the ass man for power sit-ups, so I don&#39;t have much room to talk.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 25 2004, 01:19 PM
I&#39;ve just been assigned a new &#39;duty&#39; in my new high school teaching job: assistant wrestling coach&#33; Eek&#33; :blink: I won&#39;t actually be wrestling, just instructing, so I won&#39;t be wearing a singlet, but even with a jockstrap my bulge in a pair of sweats is something of a spectacle. I was hoping that my endowment would go unnoticed by the students, but I guess that&#39;s kind of out of the question now.
Now the kids are going to make a big deal about it. Well, by now you shold probably know a couple hundred ways to tell someone to chill. Oh well . . . Should we add a certain Van Halen song to the soundtrack of your life now?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I said a gay teenage wrestler. I was referring to the homoerotic nature of wrestling. This whole thread&#39;s about boners in singlets.

tsctsc: Hey DMW,
I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll be a great coach.
Just get some of the looser track pants if you bulge too much&#33;
From what I&#39;ve read of your posts, you&#39;ll be able to control yourself :)
PS I hope you&#39;ve recovered well from your accident and are getting around better&#33;