HS/College Wrestling

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 26 2004, 01:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ May 26 2004, 01:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jonb@May 26 2004, 12:54 AM
Should we add a certain Van Halen song to the soundtrackof your life now?
Hot For Teacher? <_< Bite your tongue&#33;&#33;&#33; :wacko: [/b][/quote]
I think he may&#39;ve meant the Sammy Hagar era Van Halen song, Right Now

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tsctsc@Jun 2 2004, 12:02 AM
Just get some of the looser track pants if you bulge too much&#33;
After some experimentation, I think I have the solution: Sweatpants and tank top, but with a sweatshirt tied around my waist by the arms. The arms hang in front of my crotch, obscuring the bulge. Problem solved.

PS I hope you&#39;ve recovered well from your accident and are getting around better&#33;
Thank you. I&#39;m almost fully recovered, and I&#39;m losing the extra weight I achieved in my convalescence. There&#39;s very slight &#39;hobble&#39; in my walk, but that will soon vanish as my legs regain my strength.

nytimesedito: I always preferred not to wear the jockstrap when wrestling. I&#39;d usually allow my dick to slide slightly down one leg and then around towards the side. It was always sort of a spectacle to be honest and I know some guys and gals came to our matches with no intent of watching the wrestling... And on certain holds I&#39;d purposely be sure to put my crotch right in the guys face and see if he could concentrate on his move with that there.

Reactions: jockbros

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by nytimesedito@Jun 10 2004, 01:37 AM
I always preferred not to wear the jockstrap when wrestling.
We were required to wear a jock and cup when wrestling in high school. In college, the coach never conducted jock checks, but scrambling around on a floor with a dude trying to get the upper hand can leave that &#39;sensitive area&#39; open to an opponent&#39;s opportunistic knee. Ouch&#33; :wacko:

dcbulgefreak:
We were required to wear a jock and cup when wrestling in high school.

never heard of that. a hard cup would look really stupid in a singlet and would be highly uncomfortable in a match.

wrestlers rock. ;-)

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. it was really hard for me to read all that stuff/insults that you guys wrote. now everyone has there own opinion, but come on.
First of all in any type of elite wrestling, you are not to wear a cup, it is illegal for safety reasons. As well not everyone thinks wrestling is a homoerotic action. i have been doing the sport for over 15 years and have competed at the olympic level. so please don&#39;t be trying to pass some BS about the sport and who does it.
thanks for your patience...
Wrestler CK/KC

Reactions: Aqkeem29

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wrestled in H.S. and College and nothing under the singlet was the norm for both team situations. A few guys wore jocks, but they were not encouraged and cups were specifically prohibited. For football however, that coach would walk by and fist you in the groin...if you weren&#39;t "cupped" you certainly always were after the first time. :lol:

Reactions: jockbros

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dcbulgefreak@Jun 10 2004, 02:03 AM
a hard cup would look really stupid in a singlet and would be highly uncomfortable in a match.

It wasn&#39;t a hard plasic or fiberglass cup. It was a padded buckram gymnast&#39;s cup. Maybe it had something to do with the fact I went to a Catholic high school, one of the last bastions of repressed sexuality. Of course the students knew about sex and were having sex, and of course the priests pretended that we didn&#39;t and we weren&#39;t&#33;

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DMW-

It has nothing to do with having attended a Catholic school. The official high school wrestling rules in the USA (NFHS wrestling rule 4.1.1, to be exact) require modesty, stipulating that either full-length tights with stirrups or a "suitable undergarment" must be worn under the singlet. The undergarment is not permitted to extend below the singlet. The type of padded or soft-cup jock that you describe is explicity designated by athletic supporter manufacturers are being intended for wrestling, among other non-contact sports. (Yes, wrestling is officially a non-contact sport, despite involving more body contact than anything else I can think of, because it is not supposed to involve body impact, "pro" wrestling BS aside.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 10 2004, 09:37 AM
Of course the students knew about sex and were having sex, and of course the priests pretended that we didn&#39;t and we weren&#39;t&#33;
Especially since the boys were having sex with the priests too&#33;

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Jun 11 2004, 06:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb @ Jun 11 2004, 06:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 10 2004, 09:37 AM
Of course the students knew about sex and were having sex, and of course the priests pretended that we didn&#39;t and we weren&#39;t&#33;
Especially since the boys were having sex with the priests too&#33; [/b][/quote]
Not at my school. All the reports about the perv priests don&#39;t mention the fact that there are millions of priests who take their vows seriously. A good priest isn&#39;t news, so we don&#39;t hear about such things. It&#39;s the deviants who make the headlines. :angry:

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Agree, whopper. Thanks for bringing it up. I never had a problem with priests. Or any older man for that matter.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 11 2004, 07:49 AM
Not at my school. All the reports about the perv priests don&#39;t mention the fact that there are millions of priests who take their vows seriously. A good priest isn&#39;t news, so we don&#39;t hear about such things. It&#39;s the deviants who make the headlines. :angry:
Yeah, but you left yourself wide open. But the way the cardinals just covered it up rather than excommunicating their asses is what bugs me.

Also, a lot of the pederasts were sent out to do missionary work; you don&#39;t hear about these in the press. A cyber-buddy of mine, Floyd Davidson, sent me a story of one in Alaska. The missionary ones are even worse because they&#39;ll justify it because the locals are "loose". (What&#39;s funny about it is, all the Indians I know say whites are loose&#33; [Back when I lived in SD, we always referred to whites as cousin-fuckers, and by "cousin" we meant several hundred degrees.])

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 12 2004, 02:05 AM
But the way the cardinals just covered it up rather than excommunicating their asses is what bugs me.
I also don&#39;t approve of the way the ecclesiastical hierarchy handled the situation, or rather, didn&#39;t handle it. But I still believe that the huge majority of priests are not pedophiles. I have met many priests in my time (I was an altar boy), and I don&#39;t believe I&#39;ve ever encountered one that wasn&#39;t sincere in his vocation. When I was a child, I was a pretty child. I did experience pedophiles attempting to &#39;do&#39; me; no priest ever did. As a matter of fact, one priest in particular was responsible for the apprehension of one of my prospective molesters. I&#39;m rather jaded and cynical about a lot of things, but I still have a high opinion of the priesthood.

freakylong

Experimental Member
Media
I am still in high school and I wrestle and swim. The other kids will look at mine but most wait for the showers later to see if I had something to make it look bigger. There are always deliberate grabs...one time this kid grabbed it and then put his head in it. It was freaky. We have to wear a jockstrap and the singlet. During swimming you also get a lot of stares in the speedos. The guys behind you will look at it while you bend over to start the race. Sometimes I have had to reaarange my balls right before I go on and the other swimmers will look over and see it. I don&#39;t care let them enjoy the show. The best show time is when you are at a urinal. The guys will get as close to you as they can and just stare. It is so easy to see your balls at a urinal when you pull down the speedo or the singlet. I enjoy showing off my nine-incher. And the team does not mind.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To all,

I&#39;m a new memeber and this is a geat forum. I was a team manager of my high school wrestling team ( i also was a swim team groupie) I was there for one reason--checking out the well built guys and their buldges.

During my junior year (4 years ago) I began to notice that many guys stopped wearing supporters or jocks. Made practices and meets all the more fun.

Luv,

A.

D

deleted111

LOL lets just say me in a singlet is not a sight you would want to deprive yourself of. I tried my junior year to wrestle. I had fun except for matches. I had a jock twice the size a normal guy would need and I would wrap my penis down between my legs. You could tell from the front that I was pointing down, you just didnt realize how far until my legs were up in the air. Was pretty embarassing at matches because you could see my head under my ass. I lost a lot of matches simply because I didnt deal well with the parents stares.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;m surprised at the number of people that swam and wrestled in school. Those two sports don&#39;t go together in my mind -- totally different body types are needed. At my high school, there wasn&#39;t a single guy that was both a swimmer and a wrestler.

At any rate, I never attended a wrestling meet when I was in school. And I have regretted it ever since. I did attend a couple swimming meets and those were fun. Because swimming was not thought of as masculine at my school, the coaches made it mandatory that if you wanted to play water polo, you also had to be on the swim team. So, you can imagine how much fun it was seeing those hot water polo players walking around on deck in their little speedos&#33;

Sorry I don&#39;t have more to add about wrestling -- the actual topic here.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was on the swim team in high school. I had a rather obvious large bulge in speedos and was a bit embarrassed about it but got over it pretty quickly. I did get lots of stares and several comments were made but you just learn to take them in stride.