HS/College Wrestling

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by 714goodguy@Aug 31 2004, 06:42 AM
I'm surprised at the number of people that swam and wrestled in school. Those two sports don't go together in my mind -- totally different body types are needed.
Not really. Upper body strength and strong legs are needed in both. Weight is an issue, though. All the wrestlers I've known that were also on their swimming teams were flyweights, bantamweights, or lightweights. I did both simply because I enjoyed both sports and I tend to excel in activities that I like.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, it just happens that all pro athletes are freaks anymore. (Of course, pro wrestlers aren't really athletes.)

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
I wrestled in high school for a couple of years. I was never that good at it but it was fun. It also really helped me to get used to all the comments, stares and reactions people have for guys with big dicks. In a singlet, there is no place to hide your size. I did meet a special friend through wrestling - a few afterschool practice matches got pretty hot so that was even more fun.

Reactions: jockbros

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
DMW all the gay bois in your school probably already know about your bulge and have wet dreams and j/o's with you in mind.

Also, i want to add my 2 cents in about priests. Most are exceptional and only a small few are deviants.

I never watched a wrestling or swimming match in h.s. but i did wrestle on the streets with guys that thought they were tough. In h.s. i never really thought about looking at guys crotches (maybe i am a minority) so it is reasonable that wrestlers didnt care about it either.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, the main reason I made that joke is because they send most of the deviants out on missionary work. The justify this as "The locals are kinda loose, so they probably bugger little kids too." Of course, it's not the case; even in ancient Greece, the youth had pubic hair.

I think the entire abrahamic system is fucked up wrt sex: If DMW were a Muslim, I would've probably made a crack about screwing little girls. (In Pakistan and Oman, there is no age of consent.)

jda365: I didn't wrestle in high school and I don't know how to swim, but I ran varsity track for three years and in college. At my high school, the JV runners just wore like a tank top and running shorts in competition, but the varsity runners wore singlets, like wrestlers. Apparently my high school coach was a bit of a psychologist because, knowing how insecure teenage guys are, he had us wear a pair of running shorts over the singlets. But there was one meet during my senior year that he actually made me take off the shorts before my race. It was a really big meet held at UT-Austin every year called Texas Relays. The level of competition was very high, and unlike in our meets against the small schools in our conference, the extra running shorts actually could make a difference in your performance. I didn't mind running my race without them, but the problem came after the race, when we have to walk back out of the stadium along a walkway that goes directly in front of the grandstand. So, I'm walking back down the track in a skin tight suit in front of a crowd of about 25,000 people...then I started to get a bit nervous. But, later I thought about the race and how much more comfortable I felt running without the shorts on, so when I got to college, I kept running in a singlet and didn't give a damn who was looking by then.

freakylong

Experimental Member
Media
i wrestle and swim in high school and just changing into the singlet is a spectacle. We're not allowed to wear a jockstrap because it caused some bruises on thighs and some problems so we all go with nothing on but the singlet. The looks i get just changing. And walking around it slides so it is obvious but i say hey let them stare cause most guys want one that big and most chicks enjoy the big bulge. as for touching, of course. at the tournaments i always get grabbed "by accident" as if they were grabbing for my thigh, let them enjoy the feel i say. even in practice there is this one gay kid that dropped my sweatpants in practice and enjoyed the sight of me nude because that was the one day i had gone with no boxers. so i just walked out of the room and jumped in the shower because practice was over anyway, he was so shocked that i didnt pull my pants back up that he got a boner right there. I like teasing gay people.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by freakylong@Sep 13 2004, 02:54 AM
so i just walked out of the room and jumped in the shower because practice was over anyway, he was so shocked that i didnt pull my pants back up that he got a boner right there. I like teasing gay people.
[post=255823]Quoted post[/post]​

:angry: Grrr... You were one of the guys that drove me CRAZY in high school, weren't you?

xxlcockboy13:
Originally posted by AUncut10in@Apr 19 2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I wrestled in HS.  And I did get a lot of stares.  I mean those singlets hide nothing.  But I really didn't care so it was no big deal for me.  I also got a lot of teasing in the shower.  The nickname thing.  The most common was ponyboy.  But I knew all those guys that were teasing me wish they had a dick like mine.  So it didn't really bother me
[post=212125]Quoted post[/post]​

same here in the spandex it is very hard to hide endowment. t wasnt a secret at my school eiter.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by AUncut10in@Apr 19 2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I wrestled in HS.  And I did get a lot of stares.  I mean those singlets hide nothing.  But I really didn't care so it was no big deal for me.  I also got a lot of teasing in the shower.  The nickname thing.  The most common was ponyboy.  But I knew all those guys that were teasing me wish they had a dick like mine.  So it didn't really bother me.
[post=212125]Quoted post[/post]​

You're the man, AUncut10incher, demonstarted by your healthy reply. I wonder if you're as sexy as your post sounds. You're hung, you've accepted it, and you probably love it, right?

Luke

Reactions: jockbros

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dcwrestlefan said:
anyone else seeing 99 posts of the same message in this thread?

terp, george mason and american u fan here. ;)
Yeah, you have to change the display mode to hybrid or threaded to fix that. At least, that's what I do. If there is any easier way I'd appreciate if someone shared it with me.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the advice. seems to have cleared up. ;)
wresbutt.jpg

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a girl in my school that joined the wrestling team of all high school boys. Her practice partner was a skinny little guy with a supposedly well sized dick. The two practiced every day and I was told he would sometimes become aroused, but she just worked through it. I never knew how she did at the meets, but I think she had a rather smoking body. Amanda was real petite with some rather large breasts. Even though I would be nowhere near her weight limit I am glad I was not on the team. I would have outstretched my spandex beyond repair.

Reactions: WillyWanka