HS/College Wrestling

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nacard01 said:
LOL lets just say me in a singlet is not a sight you would want to deprive yourself of. I tried my junior year to wrestle. I had fun except for matches. I had a jock twice the size a normal guy would need and I would wrap my penis down between my legs. You could tell from the front that I was pointing down, you just didnt realize how far until my legs were up in the air. Was pretty embarassing at matches because you could see my head under my ass. I lost a lot of matches simply because I didnt deal well with the parents stares.

worthless.gif

Reactions: ohiorod

floydtherooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did wrestling, but only for part of middle school and freshman year in highschool, it wasn't too bad. I just lost interest in the sport. I did sports all 3 seasons in school though starting in grade school. Did Basketball for 10 year, football for 7, and track and field for about 12. None of those sports were an issue though.

As for intermural sports, a guy yanked down my shorts during lunch in a pick up basketball game. Luckily he didn't get my boxors, although I did notice some girls staring and whispering. A few days later I heard a small rumor about speculations, but that was it.

hung87

Experimental Member
Media
I wrestled for my freshman year of high school. BIG MISTAKE! I had to wear a huge jock were everyone could see my bulge. Also, everyone could see a clear outline of where my cock was. It was great though being able to put my bulge in someone elses face :wink:. Anyways, I then played football and had to wear a jock twice the size of everyone else again. That was more fun though...I dunno why.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had to wrestle on our intramural team, but hated it. They needed a freshman for the heavyweight category, and I was tagged it. So here I was, 6'2, 180lbs (at the time - definitely no heavyweight) wrestling the football team rejects and getting my ass beat every single time. My only shining moment came when I actually pinned another guy! He was also tall and thin and also got 'volunteered' so it was the battle of the losers. My experience just further resolved my belief that I don't like wrestling.

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wrestled for 3 years, but was happily oblivious for the first 2 while with my virginal, orally fixated girlfriend (damn I miss her), and a shower peer group of wrestlers (who it turns out are, on average, packing) I felt pretty normal.
I did wonder why all the cheerleaders got so friendly my senior year when I was single. They would smile and wave while I was on the mat pinning somebody with my hips arched high and I didn't get it.
One time I stopped to wave back at the girls while in the middle of a match and our resident photodad thought it so funny that he had to take a picture of that moment and give it to me.
It should have had a caption reading, "Objects may appear larger in photo", but at least I figured out why the cheerleaders were nice to me. Alas, I think that photo was lost in time.
It almost made a fair trade for the 200 push ups coach made me do for waving at cheerleaders during a match.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to do Judo when I was in the Army as a younger lad, and there was this one time when both of us got rather excited, and it was great trying to hold each other down on the mat. to this day I do not know if the rest of the group knew what was happening. always wished that we had been able to take it further :biggrin1: .

Reactions: Barberseville

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
I am actually a senior in high school right now. I've been wrestling since the beginning of middle school (sixth grade). For middle school, I always wore UnderArmor underneath, but once I entered high school, I found it more comfortable to just wear the singlet.

The singlets hid nothing, but honestly, it was no secret that I was hung. Even in middle school, I was bigger than the rest of the guys. Guys saw in the showers and weigh-ins and guys talk, so pretty much the school knew anyway.

I was teased, I got stares, I was given nicknames (Ryanaconda, Horsey, and I was notorious for being called The Hung One around the districts...one time at a competition, a guy from a competiting school and I were stretching still in our sweatpants and shirts, and I asked him if he knew who his competitor was and he answered, "The Hung One"). Honestly now, I don't care. I'm going to continue wrestling in college, I love it.

Reactions: ohiorod

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ryanishung : You sound really cool. Like you know who you are and what you have. That a little teasing isnt going to send you into a fury of trying to figure ways to hide a bulge.
Why guys go to such lengths to hide equipment is beyond me as it comes with the territory. You're hung so there it is. People tease everyone about something so better it is about something they probably would like to have.
Good for you.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with you kurios! It's good to hear that someone is so cool with the stares and the teasing. I know it was hard for me at first, and it really depended on what situation I was in (work/school/home), but you finally get to a place where you just say "fuck it - I am who I am and I gots what I gots." (hehe) :rolleyes:

Cheers!

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I've just been assigned a new 'duty' in my new high school teaching job: assistant wrestling coach! Eek! :blink: I won't actually be wrestling, just instructing, so I won't be wearing a singlet, but even with a jockstrap my bulge in a pair of sweats is something of a spectacle. I was hoping that my endowment would go unnoticed by the students, but I guess that's kind of out of the question now.

DoubleMeat, would you teach me how to wrestle? I need to learn what it's like to be pinned.

Paul.