HS/College Wrestling

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gatoraidan said:
I wrestled in HS and the bilge was obvious but at least the slinglets do have a little room in the crouch and go down to almost knee lengths. I also do brazilian jiu-jitsu and there is no way I can wear grappling shorts.

........ you bjj boys , yah you tuff but try rugbywrestling , www.abqrugby.com , but no NO asmatics , and if you ski better

tyke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here in the Uk wrestling is not one of the sports done in schools.
This question is more for the straight guys.
During a bout do you try to avoid any hand contact with
your opponents tackle?
What would your reaction be if your opponent repeatedly
grabbed you?
I know general body contact with each others penis & testicles
will happen during a match against an arm or leg etc.
I just wondered how guys felt about direct hand contact.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
floydtherooster said:
As for intermural sports, a guy yanked down my shorts during lunch in a pick up basketball game. Luckily he didn't get my boxors, although I did notice some girls staring and whispering. A few days later I heard a small rumor about speculations, but that was it.
During collage, two girls accidentally walked into the men's locker room and must have gone directly to the shower because they walked in on me taking a hot shower and just having finished lathering and rinsing my cock and sack. They seemed just as surprised/shocked to see me as I them. After the moment of silent realization, their staring at my other schlong and low hanging balls, my staring at their nice bathing suite clad breasts; the one girl screamed and both ran out, while I drop the soap and used both hands to cover up. I got turned on by having two hot girls walk in on me showering and it was getting obvious as a few guys arrived to see what the screaming was about. I turned away from the door, but memories of my high school shower erection made me go soft really fast, but I did beat off to it later.

A little over three years ago, my now girlfriend joined my in the gym's shower room, She seen me get hard, while watching her on the inner-thigh machine in the weight/machine room. She obviously correctly understood my having a bulging, while telling her that we had the place to our selves and that I was going to change into my speedos, swim a few laps and then take a long hot shower as MUCH MORE than just a passing comment, it was a flat out, blatant pass. We had been staring at each other and sexually flirting, since my first straining bulge.

I might already have mention that I'm anything but an innocent?

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wrestled all my life. Body contact is part of the sport. Wrestling is primitive, aggressive, primal, and I guess erotic in the sense of closeness and anticipating your partner's move. It is the tuffest sport I ever played. It got me into peak condition in high school. I went to college wrestling.
My dad is all about the physical so I never minded the singlet. In college it was white and became a bit see thru when I would sweat. Coach made us wear a jock strap but sometimes I didnt. With or without the jock my body was there wearing something as tight as a glove. I guess I liked showing off my body.
The memories I have from the locker room & showers after a match were some of the best memories from school. There is a brotherhood that forms when you participate in such a great sport. We would shower and talk and laugh.
During matches I got grabbed everywhere. The jock strap helped me not get my nuts crushed. If a guy grabbed my nuts I'd get mad because that is cheating n a way. Sometimes I'd wind up in odd positions with my ass in his face or my face in his crotch. My girlfriend would snap some pics and my friends would make fun.
Wrestling has been my life. I still wrestle with my friends today. I coach high school wrestling and love it. It helped me define myself as a man.
Jake

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of these threads are ridiculous because they don't sell jockstraps based on the size of your package, they sell them based on your waist size. So if somebody had a jock 3X as big as everyone else in high school, they had a waist size of 74". The more appropriate conclusion is that anyone who would make a statement like that has never worn a jock and the only sport they know is beating off into the mirror and making up ridiculous stories. And fyi, I don't care how gay you are - no one will ever get a hard on in a wrestling match. Its like getting a hard on in the middle of a fight. I want to see somebody gasping for breath, with their head crushed between a forearm and bisep, back drilled into the ground - thinking about sex. No way, Jose!

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wasnt ever on a wrestling but I did wrestle alot with friends of mine and my cousins. With my cousins we tried not to grab each other in the groin but there were those times that it did happen even though we tried not to. With the friends how ever it was a lil different cause we seemed to be grabbing each others crotches alot when we were rough housing. Think part of the reason it happened is to see how big a package the other person was sporting. Other than that i think we did it cause we knew that it would give some advantage for a bit.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wrestled for 2 years in H.S. at 107 lbs. First I would like to say you do not wear a jock strap in competitive wrestling, as you probably would be wearing it on your head half way through the match. I personally wore spandex shorts under a pair of over size tights, to hide my bulge & provide to much needed support. As for the comments, let me tell ya wrestlers are some of the cruelest mother fuckers you will ever meet. My own teammates, were not to bad after the first few weeks of being on the team. But members opposing teams, especially on the road & at large tournaments would be hurtful with there comments. I tried to pretend it did not bother me but it did. The good thing was I was a really good wrestler and it kind of just fueled the fire, and I got to kick there ass and get congratulated for it:biggrin1: . The summer before my Junior I discoverd music:smile: , that was the end of wrestling for me.

Randy in ct

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
starinvestor said:
Some of these threads are ridiculous because they don't sell jockstraps based on the size of your package, they sell them based on your waist size. So if somebody had a jock 3X as big as everyone else in high school, they had a waist size of 74". The more appropriate conclusion is that anyone who would make a statement like that has never worn a jock and the only sport they know is beating off into the mirror and making up ridiculous stories. And fyi, I don't care how gay you are - no one will ever get a hard on in a wrestling match. Its like getting a hard on in the middle of a fight. I want to see somebody gasping for breath, with their head crushed between a forearm and bisep, back drilled into the ground - thinking about sex. No way, Jose!

I agree with that. There was never a boner on my part or an opponents. A few guys got wood during practice but it was rare. I would bone in the showers but it was due to the rush and my heart would be beating. Guys think it is a gay sport due to the "tights" and the sweat & grabbing. Not true. The guy you wrestle is your enemy and it is hand to hand combat. Guys would whisper nasty shit in my ears before, during and after the meet. In college I found myself doing the same.
As far as jock straps, we had to wear them as part of our uniform. We all got the same brand and if you had a medium waist you had to wear a large. It's just how it was. One guy asked the coach if we could wear trunks or bike shorts under our uniform. It was denied.
Today with my student wrestlers I prefer just the jock strap but I allow a trunk if they wish. I didn;t care how much I bulged at a match but some kids are insecure about it. I honestly told them "Do you want no buldge for the girls in the stands? It got them to wear the jock.
Jake

Reactions: jockbros

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TitanicJake said:
I agree with that. There was never a boner on my part or an opponents. A few guys got wood during practice but it was rare. I would bone in the showers but it was due to the rush and my heart would be beating. Guys think it is a gay sport due to the "tights" and the sweat & grabbing. Not true. The guy you wrestle is your enemy and it is hand to hand combat. Guys would whisper nasty shit in my ears before, during and after the meet. In college I found myself doing the same.
As far as jock straps, we had to wear them as part of our uniform. We all got the same brand and if you had a medium waist you had to wear a large. It's just how it was. One guy asked the coach if we could wear trunks or bike shorts under our uniform. It was denied.
Today with my student wrestlers I prefer just the jock strap but I allow a trunk if they wish. I didn;t care how much I bulged at a match but some kids are insecure about it. I honestly told them "Do you want no buldge for the girls in the stands? It got them to wear the jock.
Jake

First let me say you are very correct in that sex is FAR from someones mind during a match. (hetero speaking, cant speak for all). As far as jock straps go, I cant say how you guys do things in NY but in CT and the rest of the New England region we do not were them. If you wanted to wear spandex shorts you could as long as they did not show.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
starinvestor said:
And fyi, I don't care how gay you are - no one will ever get a hard on in a wrestling match. Its like getting a hard on in the middle of a fight.

i have seen situations that indicate otherwise. :biggrin1: rare, but it does happen.

don't say "never". some guys get boners in church or the library or the grocery store - not because the situation is sexual, but because they can be spontaneous. the combination of close contact and lycra rubbing against your stuff might increase the chances just a skoash.

mitchellk

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend from high school who I had a non-sexual relationship with was on the wrestling and swim teams, so I think the body question doesn't hold up if someone wants to do a sport then they do it. I wanted to thank the last few posters for writing. I played baseball and soccer and basketball growing up and it was never sexual for me while in the middle of a game. I would hit guys on their butts in basketball but only to get into their heads and make them uncomfortable or I would wink at a dude in soccer and make him think I was flirting just before taking the ball away from him just to make him even more mad.

Since I've gotten older and found out about gay sports fetishes I started looking back on my life wondering if I missed out on anything. Then I went to a friend's wedding this summer and four bachelor buddies shared a room. When me and my girlfriend went to say goodbye we walked out and I said, "was it just me or did that room smell like pure ass?" and she said, yeah...but it's four guys...And I thought, that's what locker rooms used to smell like and most of my friends were not attractive to me because they smelled bad and were physically awkward just like me so I didn't miss out on anything.

I tried playing on a gay soccer team when I moved to the west coast and it really drove me up a wall to be around a bunch of guys who were more into checking out the other team than playing soccer. I loved the "broken hearts club" movie but playing soccer with them sucked. One teammate got knocked down while I was on the sideline and I was the only person who was upset. No one got in the other dudes face or even helped our teammate get up off the ground. I know it's a stereotype but
I just found it really irritating. Maybe I'm too type A when I play ball but I figure if you aren't going balls out then what's the point.

thoswood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
wrestled from 5th grade to hs graduation: had a coach who had coached my dad when he wrestled--was old as dirt-- who eased our embarassment watching each other grow into full out manhood by saying "Ain't no shame in a hard-on." Was always a little bigger than the others when soft, plenty bigger hard, and he helped all of us get comfortable with our cocks.

Reactions: abattist

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember having a dry spell in the dating world during high school. After practice we hit the showers and I had a raging boner. It just wouldnt go down. I started to stress out but I tought a cold shower would kill it instantly. I undressed, grabbed my towel and hit the showers. I just didnt look at anybody as I stood there naked and hard but it seemed to get quieter in there as I played with the shower head. I actually went from a stressed feeling to a liberated feeling. No one said anything and I just allowed my body to relax. I put on a nice warm temp water and washed as usual. My best friend was there next to me and just talked like normal. I guess I was a junior. It was the last time I ever felt nervous about my body in the showers again. I figured in my mind that being hard was just normal and actually healthy, especially after a rough and aggressive workout. I have sported hard ons since then only a few times and each time I just kept to myself did my thing and if someone wanted a show, I guess they got one.
Jake

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had various incidents where my size was known. Swiming, wrestling, dating and hang out at friends and skinny dipping. I actually had a group of friends all stare at it when I was 19.

I am 10" by 4 across.

I liked the attntion it and I got