HS/College Wrestling

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sucked when I'd get a semi during a wrestling match. More than embarrassed, I'd be worried that it would get hurt (being that it usually was pointed in an arch position due to tight singlets.
Jake

Reactions: 999998997

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I wrestled in high school (at 137 lb) I wore a jock for meets but never for practice (freeball'd.) All the guys knew what I had cause it was pretty hard to hide it. For some reason a lot wanted to be my practice partner...

And there was that one assistant coach (student teacher).

Reactions: jockbros

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okiejustin: Did any of you guys wrestle in school? Just wondering how you dealt with the gear. It leaves little to wonder about. I avoided the sport even though I was great at it during gym intramurals etc.

I participate in Karate. As far as gear, well I wear a cup/ jock which is the only thing I think is worth protecting my dick and balls. Thats about it...

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many men here enjoy wrestling also ? Or do you just like the huge bulges in the tight singlets and trunks ?

I wrestled in middle school, high school & college.
I live for it.
I coach it now in high school and work a camp in the summer mostly college guys.

It defined me as a man.
It developed my body and my mind.

Jake
PS Bulging in the tight white singlet was simply a perk.

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just started reading this thread and this guy has been the only one that seems to have knowledge of what really happens in wrestling. I think he's the real-deal. I did wrestle in H.S., wrestled @125. I actually won several State championships but did not persue it when I enrolled in college. Wrestling is probably more about mental prepardness than strength. When wrestling I NEVER considered anything about it "gay". It's extremely competitive sport and you must be able to really prepare mentally if you're going to be competitive. I will tell you this; The weigh-in would probably rank as one of the top desires a gay guy could have. Wrestlers have NO inibition. Most strip completely nude (some stay in unders), step onto a scale in front of 2-guys seated directly in front of them to verify weight. The whole process almost doesn't seem "real". It often occurs in the gym, with people casually walking in. I found it interesting that this guy wrestled at an Olympic level. I currently have a very good friend who's training for the Olympics. He's from Illinois and a multi year collegiate champ. I personally don't think he'll make the cut due to a medical condition but I'm hoping for him. He's a great guy. I wasn't there, but he had a photo in his apartment of him after winning a match. It's sooooo obvious he had a hard-on in his singlet. He is proud of it and when I was laughing at the picture he just commented "hey, I was excited to win".

Ok. it was really hard for me to read all that stuff/insults that you guys wrote. now everyone has there own opinion, but come on.
First of all in any type of elite wrestling, you are not to wear a cup, it is illegal for safety reasons. As well not everyone thinks wrestling is a homoerotic action. i have been doing the sport for over 15 years and have competed at the olympic level. so please don't be trying to pass some BS about the sport and who does it.
thanks for your patience...
Wrestler CK/KC

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did as much intramural wrestling in middle school and early h.s. as possible cause I liked the body contact and strength contest. We wore full jocks under gray gym shorts and most guys wore them snug (this was the 80's). I was frequently teased teased about my bulge. We messed around before the instructor arrived when you would go after a guy in a lighter weight class and manhandle him a bit. I would do straddle pins with my bulge high up on the guy's chest near his neck. The expression at having an oversize bulge near their face was always priceless and they fought like hell to unseat me. I got a lot of attention in the locker room with guys making a point to come over and say hi, their eyes darting around. I still love wrestling.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You guys are sooo lucky, school/college wrestling is really that big over here but having seen these posts we are really missing out on something hot.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys in a lower weight class would wrestle me at practice. They thought they were tuff guys. It was cool to totally dominate and look right into their eyes.

Yeah, I got weighed naked in front of about 20 people (all men).
I didn't give a shit. Loved when I had hickeys on my body or scratch marks on my ass. I would smirk and think life is good.
-Jake

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Especially since the boys were having sex with the priests too! [/b]
Not at my school. All the reports about the perv priests don't mention the fact that there are millions of priests who take their vows seriously. A good priest isn't news, so we don't hear about such things. It's the deviants who make the headlines. :angry:[/QUOTE]
Totally agree, man! Why these cheap shots? Not cool!!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did intramural wrestling. I had a great time (even though I wasn't all that good), and always had to balance putting on muscle with moving up in weight class (I started at 119lbs, tall, skinny, and uncoordinated....and ended up at 140, pretty much the same, but more muscular.) We wore our PE uniforms, but we weighed in naked just like the "real" wrestlers, and often as not we'd practice in "skins" just so we could drip sweat on the other guys. I had no ass when I was a kid, had a hard time keeping a jock up, so did a lot of commando practice.

There were a few wrestlers in my PE classes, and even the skinny, weak ones could usually whip my ass. (Well, except for Wayne P., who couldn't whip anybody's ass.)

Reactions: Dell11

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and near NM ,,,,, perffect ,,,,,,, you like a regular diago sanchez

I just started reading this thread and this guy has been the only one that seems to have knowledge of what really happens in wrestling. I think he's the real-deal. I did wrestle in H.S., wrestled @125. I actually won several State championships but did not persue it when I enrolled in college. Wrestling is probably more about mental prepardness than strength. When wrestling I NEVER considered anything about it "gay". It's extremely competitive sport and you must be able to really prepare mentally if you're going to be competitive. I will tell you this; The weigh-in would probably rank as one of the top desires a gay guy could have. Wrestlers have NO inibition. Most strip completely nude (some stay in unders), step onto a scale in front of 2-guys seated directly in front of them to verify weight. The whole process almost doesn't seem "real". It often occurs in the gym, with people casually walking in. I found it interesting that this guy wrestled at an Olympic level. I currently have a very good friend who's training for the Olympics. He's from Illinois and a multi year collegiate champ. I personally don't think he'll make the cut due to a medical condition but I'm hoping for him. He's a great guy. I wasn't there, but he had a photo in his apartment of him after winning a match. It's sooooo obvious he had a hard-on in his singlet. He is proud of it and when I was laughing at the picture he just commented "hey, I was excited to win".