HS/College Wrestling

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm glad to hear it. Every team should do that. Got any details?

Well the details are pretty basic, may or may not include blue balls, def includes hard cocks, good firm grip of the hand and lots of wrist and arm action, lol. usually in the showers, i mean mentally that is how you justify it, at least in the beginning. It is hard to deny that you aren't going to jerk off anyway, so the convenience of just getting it out of the way during a post practice shower is logical.

The mindset is the bigger hurdle. You always hear talk about the guy who gets a boner in a locker room full of more guys, but in all honesty if you don't and you are in a locker room naked as much as a wrestling team, you really should get checked out, a healthy athletic young man should get boners pretty easy. By the time you are a college wrestler, you have been there and done that a time or two, popping boners that is. To stimulate that boner to the point of cum launching out the slit in front of your teammates, now that is another mental hurdle all together. The key is to limit it initially to the right group of guys who might have a stronger than normal need and have a bit of time and talk or ask some about some recent fun with some girl or something, give everyone a reason to get some blood flowing, then aimlessly give yours a tug or stroke or firm grip and then start suggesting, i mean in reality it only makes sense, if you are all going back to your dorm to do it anyway, why not do it while its easy to get rid of the mess.

Like one morning i went around waking all the team on the floor up telling them coach wanted us to go on a run before practice, i made it seem rushed, none of them had time to deal with morning wood, throw on their jocks or whatever they wanted to run in and meet in the lot to stretch. (you would be shocked at how many guys suddenly like a jockstrap when they are about to run a few miles still fighting a morning boner).
We ran, got back to the practice room, practiced a couple hours then headed to the locker room stripping to our underwear or jocks or nothing to just chill and rest before hitting the showers. All that build up of adrenaline all of a sudden has no more use in the fight or flight response, and being that adrenaline is a direct derivative of testosterone...........now your body turns all that super oxygenated blood that was flowing to your muscles, to your dick and nuts. It doesn't take much simulation either physical or mental to get things to plumping up all around the room. At this point they are mentally open to relief options. Pick a guy who has already been bragging about a recent hook up and prod him for details and then start suggesting an easy option for everyone's sudden problem at hand.

A few start stroking, the others will follow, and once one guys shoots his load, the race is on.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Well the details are pretty basic, may or may not include blue balls, def includes hard cocks, good firm grip of the hand and lots of wrist and arm action, lol. usually in the showers, i mean mentally that is how you justify it, at least in the beginning. It is hard to deny that you aren't going to jerk off anyway, so the convenience of just getting it out of the way during a post practice shower is logical.

The mindset is the bigger hurdle. You always hear talk about the guy who gets a boner in a locker room full of more guys, but in all honesty if you don't and you are in a locker room naked as much as a wrestling team, you really should get checked out, a healthy athletic young man should get boners pretty easy. By the time you are a college wrestler, you have been there and done that a time or two, popping boners that is. To stimulate that boner to the point of cum launching out the slit in front of your teammates, now that is another mental hurdle all together. The key is to limit it initially to the right group of guys who might have a stronger than normal need and have a bit of time and talk or ask some about some recent fun with some girl or something, give everyone a reason to get some blood flowing, then aimlessly give yours a tug or stroke or firm grip and then start suggesting, i mean in reality it only makes sense, if you are all going back to your dorm to do it anyway, why not do it while its easy to get rid of the mess.

Like one morning i went around waking all the team on the floor up telling them coach wanted us to go on a run before practice, i made it seem rushed, none of them had time to deal with morning wood, throw on their jocks or whatever they wanted to run in and meet in the lot to stretch. (you would be shocked at how many guys suddenly like a jockstrap when they are about to run a few miles still fighting a morning boner).
We ran, got back to the practice room, practiced a couple hours then headed to the locker room stripping to our underwear or jocks or nothing to just chill and rest before hitting the showers. All that build up of adrenaline all of a sudden has no more use in the fight or flight response, and being that adrenaline is a direct derivative of testosterone...........now your body turns all that super oxygenated blood that was flowing to your muscles, to your dick and nuts. It doesn't take much simulation either physical or mental to get things to plumping up all around the room. At this point they are mentally open to relief options. Pick a guy who has already been bragging about a recent hook up and prod him for details and then start suggesting an easy option for everyone's sudden problem at hand.

A few start stroking, the others will follow, and once one guys shoots his load, the race is on.

This sounds awesome. I totally agree it's a good idea, and frankly, I think the world would be a better place if guys could just get over the stigma and fuckin jerk off together. It's natural and normal and hot. Glad you had that experience.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This sounds awesome. I totally agree it's a good idea, and frankly, I think the world would be a better place if guys could just get over the stigma and fuckin jerk off together. It's natural and normal and hot. Glad you had that experience.

tumblr_nnqpjcfu7o1uuripyo1_r1_400-gif.1557654

Exactly, why should this embarrass anybody..........

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have jerked off with a lot of friends. Like 8 or 9... maybe more. It is phenomenal when you can jerk off with your buddies

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Tell us about those circle jerks... was it the only one?

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell us about those circle jerks... was it the only one?

oh, hell no, once the line had been crossed, why uncross it.......the funny part was when a new guy would be in there and we wouldn't realize it and he wouldn't realize what was going on till he already had a boner.........then see if he had the balls to jerk off with us or run for cover, lol

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh, hell no, once the line had been crossed, why uncross it.......the funny part was when a new guy would be in there and we wouldn't realize it and he wouldn't realize what was going on till he already had a boner.........then see if he had the balls to jerk off with us or run for cover, lol
Lol. Some stories would be cool. I have taken some pics of some jerk offs I have had with some friends

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wrestled in prep school and some at university but had to give up the latter when it became too time-consuming, but occasionally practiced and horsed around with frat brothers who were still on the team. A couple of my sons also got into wrestling during their times at school.

Reactions: grommet10429360