http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too little, too late -- from the Southern contingent. Revisionist History, your favorite genre.
And I'm starting to think you really like the pile on.

"The proof", as they say around here, "is in the pudding, my dear". I doubt you will try to me more clear.

Spin, spin, spin like a crazy top. Spin, spin, spin.

How is that a spin? Pelosi spearheaded the trip - which was grotesquely expensive and lavish.

Let's add deception to your repertoire, along with, deflection, distraction, and dissembling.

Again, I don't see any deception in the OP. In hindsight, I should have added a footnote that outlined that she was not traveling by herself. If anyone took the 25 seconds to view the link that was, of course, very clear.

a.) You just like to stir up shit.

It is 'shit' to liberals because by and large, they don't accept anything that doesn't fit perfectly into their ideology.

b.) You are desperate for attention.

Anyone that starts a thread is desperate for attention then.

c.) You are a masochist.

Anything but a masochist.

If that were true, she's from California. We're known for acting outside the box. A distinction we carry proudly.

'Outside the box' is an interesting way to put it.:biggrin1:

Edit: That ridiculous font makes it cumbersome and frustrating to respond to you using the quote feature. Not that you give a hoot.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Edit: That ridiculous font makes it cumbersome and frustrating to respond to you using the quote feature. Not that you give a hoot.

Everyone, please take note. We must all take orders on graphic presentation (not just content) from Starimposter from this day forward. HE and only HE is the arbiter of what is and is not the correct way to post threads. He and only he can decide what fonts, colors, and emoticons (if allowed), to use on LPSG. All hail the tool imposter! All hail! :smile:

EXTRA EDIT: Besides, his eye sight isn't as good as it used to be since he lost his job as an investment "advisor" and now has to get up early to deliver morning papers.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
How is that a spin? Pelosi spearheaded the trip - which was grotesquely expensive and lavish.
Virtually everything you post is spun. Very intentionally spun. Spin any harder you could dig me a new well.

Again, I don't see any deception in the OP.
We see plenty deception. Plus see comment above. ^ ^ ^

In hindsight, I should have added a footnote that outlined that she was not traveling by herself. If anyone took the 25 seconds to view the link that was, of course, very clear.
Ooops. I think your hindsight is a little disingenuous. While we're at it, let's add distortion to the list.
So now we have five: Distraction - Deflection - Distortion - Deception - aaaaand Dissembling !!!
It's like a college cheer, let's all shout it out.
I do love the alliteration, I do.

It is 'shit' to liberals because by and large, they don't accept anything that doesn't fit perfectly into their ideology.
Really??!!! Did you hear about that little 'purity provision' your people just adopted at their big Repub Confab in Hawaii? (Speaking of lavish field trips.) I started a thread on it, my first. And no, I didn't do it for attention. Wonder why you haven't jumped in the pool yet? I know you've seen it. Come on in, the water's fine.

Anyone that starts a thread is desperate for attention then.
Anyone who starts as many as you is desperate for a lot of attention.

Anything but a masochist.
I'll leave that one to your therapist. If you don't have one, I'd get one.

Way better and much more fun than goose stepping in a straight line. :biggrin1:

I don't give a hoot. I like my ridiculous font. I don't like following the herd. (You know, this is becoming a familiar theme, perhaps this is our most notable difference.)

BTW, I've been here two and a half months. Despite the fact I'm probably one of the most cyber-challenged folks here, I've managed to master the quote function. How is it a 'Star Investor' like yourself is so inept with computers? Look, I even put you back in your typeface, respaced and resized everything back to original. Now that was 'cumbersome', doing your work and correcting your mistakes. You're welcome, by the way. (Here's a tip: that's what those little click-on boxes are for at the top of that blue box where you compose your message. Check em out.) Note to El Bear: Do you think my 'graphic presentation' will be approved?

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone, please take note. We must all take orders on graphic presentation (not just content) from Starimposter from this day forward. HE and only HE is the arbiter of what is and is not the correct way to post threads. He and only he can decide what fonts, colors, and emoticons (if allowed), to use on LPSG. All hail the tool imposter! All hail! :smile:

As if his posts don't give me enough of a headache, looking at that font is like being poked in the eye repeatedly.

This from a guy who proclaims that I like to call attention to myself. Well, I don't decorate my posts with annoying colors and bold print.:rolleyes: That is a true call for attention.

Food for thought: If you are clearly overmatched in discourse, using ridiculous font doesn't even the score.

The idea of Midlife and Max teaming up as some sort of cohorts in political commentary is a repulsive thought in and of itself. Throw in Max's nasty font and Midlife's horrid, incomprehensible sense of humor and you will probably drive people out of this forum in droves.:rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
There are so many tempting treats you just served up to me in that post, but rather than be a glutton,
I'll restrict myself to this one little canape:

. . .Food for thought: If you are clearly overmatched in discourse, using ridiculous font doesn't even the score.:rolleyes:

Really??!!!

Yum!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As if his posts don't give me enough of a headache, looking at that font is like being poked in the eye repeatedly.

This from a guy who proclaims that I like to call attention to myself. Well, I don't decorate my posts with annoying colors and bold print.:rolleyes: That is a true call for attention.

Food for thought: If you are clearly overmatched in discourse, using ridiculous font doesn't even the score.

The idea of Midlife and Max teaming up as some sort of cohorts in political commentary is a repulsive thought in and of itself. Throw in Max's nasty font and Midlife's horrid, incomprehensible sense of humor and you will probably drive people out of this forum in droves.:rolleyes:

Shut up, crybaby, and make a point already. :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You know, I tried to stay away from this little spread, I really did, but it's just too tempting and tasty looking.

You could use a good 'poke'. Repeatedly. Any voluteers? Nah, didn't think so.

No, you decorate your posts with talking points and party-line bull pucks. And annoying rolly eyes.

Overmatched in discourse?? again, Really???!!!

Hey, anybody's welcome to dance at this party. But if all you've got is that same old tired goose step,
I'm afraid people are gonna laugh. Learn some new moves before you get stuck at the old people table.

And El Bear is Hi - fuk'n - larious, but he sails right over your tiny shrunken head, doesn't he? 'Incomprehensible'? Only to you, baby. Gawd, that's gotta be frustrating.

On the list of many things I can't stand about NeoCons: can't dance, can't think, don't like 'color',
and no sense of humor. Boring. Pitiful. And there's those damn rolly eyes again.

Buuuuuurrrrpp!!!

:cool:

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Distraction - Deflection - Distortion - Deception - aaaaand Dissembling !!!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooo.... neotards!!! :biggrin:
You're right, maxcok... that is rather catchy! LOL!!!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Gooooooooooooooooooooooo.... neotards!!! :biggrin:
You're right, maxcok... that is rather catchy! LOL!!!

So who wants to link us up to voices of LPSG? As you know, I am cyber challenged,
and I don't know any cheerleaders.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see the NY mafia is piling on here.

How's this, "A group of Congressmen/women splurged in Copenhagen on U.S. tax dollars. Nancy Pelosi spearheaded the trip, picked the delegates, and arranged the transportation and accomodations. Mrs. Pelosi declined comment on the pricey transatlantic trip. Mrs. Pelosi hails from a bankrupted state which is pulling vital services to hundreds of thousands of residents in that state. Some may suggest that Mrs. Pelosi should comment on this event in light of the devastating economic crisis that faces California and the national debt."

"Futher, some may suggest that Mrs. Pelosi had demonstrated potentially erratic behavior during her tenure in the House."

How's that?

You still left out the fact that Republicans were also on the trip.

And why did you even want to start this? Do you want us to get a list of extravagances made by Republican legislators? We all know politicians lose touch with the common man at some point in their careers but when you start singling out one side you must know that you will only invite retribution. Be prepared.

So who wants to link us up to voices of LPSG? As you know, I am cyber challenged,
and I don't know any cheerleaders.

I used to be a cheerleader in high school...Shall I pull out the old megaphone? :arms:

Attachments

As long as that not a euphemism.

Howdy neighbor!

Well, in this case, megaphone is code for the big thing you put up to your mouth and....

Hello there my fellow Tennessean! :wavey: