Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How can you be a new member when you joined in 06?...
Well that's easy I am not a active member and have not been on the board for as you can see along time so thought I would re introduce myself to be polite. I came back because I knew this site to be a great one for advice about this situation. I didn't take offense to the kegals comment.But after 4 kids I can jump on a trampoline, laugh and sneeze without wetting my panties. And I do my special exercises often :) I do not know any other way than to say that my toy hits a place that makes me orgasm. Its a place he never has been able to reach. I would love to have a orgasm from penetration and clitoral stimulation with him inside me. I am sure many men on here have had the same issue, you love a girl but you have a equipment issue. She is too small to take it all and you have to live half satisfied. As for the well endowed part when describing my vagina. I don't think its to hard to believe penis size varies so why not vagina size? Will get a new avatar pic soon. Was simply looking for one that resembled my looks. Maybe just a pic of my toy would be good...

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LikembigID, you said "I would love to have a orgasm from penetration and clitoral stimulation with him inside me."

If you are capable of having an orgasm from clitoral stimulation *without* him inside you, then why not just stimulate your clitoris yourself while he is inside you?

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't listen to all the BS on here we have had four well endowed white guys and three very well endowed black guys one of which was 10 inches long by 7 wide join us and had some of the best sex so far in our life. It is important that your hubby joins you in the fun so he don't feel left out and if your any kind of a woman who truly enjoys sex you will have more orgasms than ever before. Just be sure you want to open this door because it will be very hard to return to your old ways once you start. Adult Friend is a good place to start even tho there is a lot of dissapointing no shows from time to time you will find someone to join you. Good luck

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you orgasm with a fake hard dildo have your husband put on a cyberskin extension a 4" one would make him bigger than your dildo. That way he's the monster dick giving it too you not some dodgy stranger. Unless your mans into SPH that is.

So I didn't verify that I am a woman on here yet, I am a new member. But rest assured I am lol. I am 33 yrs old and have been married for 13 years. he is a average size penis. I am however a well endowed female. I know this by the fact I own a large toy 9 inches and it goes all the way in with some room to spare. I have to have my husband use it to achieve orgasm. I wish his size would do it for me, and I have come close to orgasm with him but sad to say not all the way. So here goes. He wants me to get a lover with a huge penis. It was his idea. I have never been with a large man, or any other man than my hubbie. He was my first. I have questions about how to go about it? I don't want to get a STD, pregnancy is not going to happen my tubes are tied. I have not a clue how to go about getting a lover? I am curious about the outcome of doing this..can men have casual sex? I don't want a relationship just a good lay. Thank you to those of you who give me honest, thought out feedback!

Its amazing what this device can do. Comes with five attachments, suited for all kinds of pleasure. Can be used with protection or not.

Attachments

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am however a well endowed female. I know this by the fact I own a large toy 9 inches and it goes all the way in with some room to spare.

Well endowed? Really? That's an interesting spin on things.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You say that HE is suggesting you get a lover. If this really turns him on, it is usually SPH -- small penis humiliation.

Or maybe you are the one ACTUALLY pushing for this: you want flesh and blood where only plastic has gone.

Either way, I haven't a clue why you are posting this.