Hubby allows you to experiment on the side?

RobertB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies,

You gals seem like a pretty enlightened group here who know what you want and aren't ashamed of it. I was curious as to whether any of you have an arrangement with your husband where you can have an occaisional fling on the side? I can see how you might love your husband but you might have an occasional need for something more - bigger maybe? - outside your marriage. If so, do you do this discreetly or does your hubby know what, where, and when you are doing it? Do you allow him to do the same?

As a corollary to this, have any of you guys out there been involved in this type of arrangement, either as the hubby or the extramarital partner? What were your experiences like?

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lots of variations on this theme that are practiced as lifestyle. I have been sort of a student of "the cuckold lifestyle" for a number of years now, so I'll share some of what I've learned.

I'd say that most of the time, there are fetish-related motivations involved:

-- Sometimes, it's about the degradation of the female

-- Sometimes, it's about the humiliaiton of the male, who believes to his core that he is inadequate and incapable of pleasuring a woman (often, but not always, due to size issues)

-- Sometimes, it's about guilt

-- Sometimes it's just about the kink

-- Sometimes, it's about more than one of those things

I'm very interested in this lifestyle, and I always say "I would marry the right cuckold, if he exists." I have a seemingly endless sex drive, and my fetish and other interests would be fulfilled (I think) in this kind of situation.

A very central theme in the lifestyle is "creampie", the husband eating the wife while she's full of her lover's ejaculate.

An interesting site on this topic would be http://www.cuckyboy.com

I have a yahoo group dedicated to submissive cuckolds of dominant women, which is free to join. It's a new group with a little over a hundred members, and so far nobody is talking in there...but they may be surfing the member directory. This group is located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SubCuck4FemDomWife/

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. I would surely not. I think my marriage vows said something about forsaking all others.
I think it's ok to have an open relationship, but why get married if that is what you want.

It might sound ok in theory, but the problems it could cause down the road are not worth it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dont like open relationship at all and would be very offended if my guy wants to share me and my body with another person - or if he is ok with me experimenting on the side.

If i want to experiment outside a relationship for me that relationship is sick or already dead. Anyway it will make me analise why? Why i have the need to experiment outside...what is lacking? Et et

:wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Is your primary language portuguese? In english, it's spelled "analyze".

Well in American English, at least. :rolleyes:

And some people might argue that the names of languages are capitalized in English as well, Chuck.:cool:

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuck64 said:
Is your primary language portuguese? In english, it's spelled "analyze".

*cough*analyse*cough*

England was around before America, the American version of English is a lie! :p

Anyway, I've never been involved in anything like this. I probably won't get married unless my lady insisted, and definitely wouldn't if I was looking to 'play the game'.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Chuck :wink:

I made a mess and mix everything...because in portugues is : analisar....

:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sam Beckett said:
*cough*analyse*cough*

Anyway, I've never been involved in anything like this. I probably won't get married unless my lady insisted, and definitely wouldn't if I was looking to 'play the game'.

Yeh Sam !!! god please save the English!!!

Tell them to not make the "Ts" sounds "Rs"..among other things...:biggrin1: :tongue:

Butter or burrer...thats the question!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a firm believer in two (or more) consenting adults being able to set the boundaries of their realtionship are they see fit for what works best for them. Within that worldview--many things are possible.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sam Beckett said:
*cough*analyse*cough*

Well it's apparent the only proper American thing to do in this case would to bomb the Hell outta England. America is always right after all. But if you're good looking and well hung, you can stay with me until the bombing is over.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mumzi said:
Nope. I would surely not. I think my marriage vows said something about forsaking all others.
I think it's ok to have an open relationship, but why get married if that is what you want.

It might sound ok in theory, but the problems it could cause down the road are not worth it.

That's exactly the point i once tried to make when i once got into a big hubbub with other poster's in another forum. Even in a so called open relationship, dishonesty and jealousies can still exist and big problems can occur.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'd have to make a distinction between cuckhold fantasies and open relationships based on the reasons for their existance. WHY people do things is always more interesting than WHAT they do.

4bigfun brought up some of the reasons for cuckhold fantasies, and as far as I can see (I tend to agree with her, btw) most of the reasons are pretty sick, that is to say come from a place of self-loathing. Ick, poo, yuck. I have no interest in feeding someone else's disease.

Open relationships can also exist for sick reasons, like committment phobia, or general lack of self-esteem, but it is also possible to have them for reasons other than poor mental health. Some people honestly believe that love doesn't require exclusivity and if that belief is carried out between honest and communicative adults, it doesn't affect anyone else. I would like to think I'm such a person, but since it's never been tested I don't really know.

It is my PERSONAL OPINION that almost any fetish behavior is a result of unresolved issues, and I tend to steer away from that whole world because I don't like issue soup.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Personally, I'd have to make a distinction between cuckhold fantasies and open relationships based on the reasons for their existance. WHY people do things is always more interesting than WHAT they do.

Yup. I have a girlfriend who is involved in the swinging lifestyle along with her husband. For a lot of people, including me, I don't think it would work, but it does for them. They're both really horny of course, but they're also really secure in their relationship. And when the marriage went through a rough spot they stopped swinging until things got better. I guess if you have really good trust some people think it's a lot of fun. My friend says besides the sex part itself, swinging has made her sex life with her husband better. And there's something to be said for legalized sexual exploration reducing the urge to "cheat." But I'm the jealous type so I don't think I'd play that game. If I was with a guy the thought of him fucking another woman would not be pleasant :mad: .

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was curious as to whether any of you have an arrangement with your husband where you can have an occaisional fling on the side? I can see how you might love your husband but you might have an occasional need for something more - bigger maybe? - outside your marriage. If so, do you do this discreetly or does your hubby know what, where, and when you are doing it? Do you allow him to do the same?

My wife and I agreed that we should be free to seek fulfil our sexual needs outside our relationship. We do it discreetly and my wife has enjoyed the services of many men, both well endowed and small, over the years. She particularly enjoys MMF and may often spend weekends enjoying multiple partners. She enjoys making home movies and we often watch them together.

I also have a full sex life and enjoy the company of women so I can't complain.

We both enjoy a full sex life and there isn't many things we haven't experiemented with.