Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To be perfectly honest, I never spared a thought to how low a man’s balls hung. After being here, I discovered that there are men who care. Shocked the hell out of me.

As a man gets older, they are going to droop. Big deal. Gravity gets us all in the end. So for me - I have no preference, except that a guy not interfere with mama nature.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hahaha, interesting topic Lol. my hubby's balls are huge and he has a big loose sack, they hang pretty low tbh and always slightly uneven. With all his dick and balls that could belong to a farmyard animal there's always a defined bulge fest going on in his pants Pmsl, certainly looks like he's smuggling way more than the proverbial budgies Lol X

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only notice a man's nuts when they are wildly different from my experiences, or if I have been asked to examine them. I mean, I generally give them attention, but I don't pay attention to their characteristics. One of the men I'm seeing has a small set, small enough to be surprising. He doesn't appear to be suffering anything from it though. I noticed the size, and that he doesn't shave them, and that the hair is sparse, but can't tell you from memory anything about how they hang.