Huell Howser

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, so not everyone goes for the whole hayseed-in-California routine; but multiple, VERY good authority reports that he is well deserving of his nickname, "Huell the Mule". Anyone have any good screen caps from his shows? I know he is normally pretty conservatively dressed, so it doesn't usually show (but damn - GREAT arms for a 64-year-old!!). A former roommate who was a personal friend of his did say he was known to whip it out at parties to shut people up...

Eldobear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A straight friend of mine who worked with Huell at KCET in Los Angeles said that it is common knowledge around PBS that Huell likes young guys, & I have seen him here in LA with the same young guy several times at brunch at the El Cid.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Saw this morning that Huell had passed away. So sad. And so young! I remember seeing him one day in the area where Santa Monica and Venice Beach kinda meet. He was trying to explain to this guy why planting bamboo in his backyard to get more privacy would be a bad idea. That stuff takes over your lawn and spreads like crazy. And if you cut it down it leaves these razor sharp spikes. He was a sweet guy. Country as all get out, but nice.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, everybody here in California is sad about Huell's passing. He was an icon here. oh, and I had a huge crush on him just out of high school. He was pretty big & hot about 20 years ago.

leprincebony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I m new in this country and only heard about him when i saw in the news he was retiring. that was last month i think. i thought what a good looking man. and of course with my gaydar i was wishing he would swing. i was right. i ve read lot of good things about him. how he was low key, simple.I even added him on my twitter hoping he could notice me. oh well,...gone too soon