HUEY LEWIS...The cover of the "Fore" album

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's always been a rumor that Huey has a big cock, and judging by the cover of the album "Fore," I'd say there was some legitimacy to that rumor. Take a look...

Huey-Lewis--The-News-Fore-289068.jpg
http://991.com/newgallery/Huey-Lewis--The-News-Fore-289068.jpg

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work with a close family friend of Huey's. She told me that she once saw him coming out of the shower and that, in fact, he had a long one. She said it was one of the biggest she'd ever seen on a white guy, actually bigger than some black guys she knew. She estimated it at around 10".

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work with a close family friend of Huey's. She told me that she once saw him coming out of the shower and that, in fact, he had a long one. She said it was one of the biggest she'd ever seen on a white guy, actually bigger than some black guys she knew. She estimated it at around 10".

I can totally believe that. It looks as though he has a rolled up sock down his leg on that album cover.

jackdawkins

Just Browsing
Media
Apparently he has a full frontal nude scene in Robert Altman's movie "Short Cuts". I have never seen movie so I dunno anything about scene. Just heard about it.

kraigtc01

Sexy Member
Media
The scene in Short Cuts is more a profile shot than a full frontal. He's urinating from atop a large boulder. It's shot from a distance, but you get a nice glimpse of his penis. It is impressive. Too bad the camera isn't closer...lol.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The scene in Short Cuts is more a profile shot than a full frontal. He's urinating from atop a large boulder. It's shot from a distance, but you get a nice glimpse of his penis. It is impressive. Too bad the camera isn't closer...lol.

I remember that scene but I thought it was a fake dick

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's the scene from shortcuts maybe he's slightly aroused on the Fore cover, or going commando.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know, seems like about 90% wishful thinking. He does look like he has really big balls. As far as his dick is concerned it's hard to tell. You do know most bulges seen in trousers are all balls don't you?

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love huey. he was good in the film 'duets' with g. paltrow. anyone seen it? i think i caught it on IFC, but can't really remember.

Yeah that movie was VERY confusing to me lol I was just jealous that Gwyneth Paltrow was near Huey through the whole movie why couldn't that have been me?! lol:biggrin1:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep me too.

Regarding his endowment - it was documented in a book that a groupie wrote some years ago. She did mention that Huey was the biggest she had ever seen.