huey lewis

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
always thought Huey had it going on....grrrrrrrr! looks tasty and meaty, don't it? Anyone got more??? Huey? you a member??

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweet Sweet Connie, the (in)famous groupie, once said Huey was by far the biggest she had ever encountered. I don't know how reliable she was, but she said it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been a long time since I saw Short Cuts, but I remember being struck by how tiny he looked in that scene.

D

deleted26151

its probably a cucumber - like in spinal tap

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
I am probably wrong; but, seem to recall reading somewhere that Huey didn't think he could pee on cue in "Short Cuts" and the infamous shot was actually a double. Though .. I have heard he is hung very nicely too!

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i cant remember where it was, but someone on some show was speaking of Mr. Lewis well rumored largeness one time...apparently its a well known fact in the musical realm..like David Cassidys

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago, on my way to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, I was in line at some food court type place at SFO when I noticed a huge bulge on the guy behind me. When I turned around for a better look it turned out to be Huey Lewis. He must have noticed what I had been looking at, but when I smiled and said hello, without making any kind of "fan" reaction, he politely smiled back and said hi. I guess living in the San Francisco area, he must be used to guys checking him out. I'm sure he is straight, my gaydar is very good and I got no vibe from him.

i have a video of this scene on my computer. when hes peeing its probably fake (the way the pee comes out looks fake), but the part where he takes out his dick from his pants is definitely his real dick. (it cuts away between the shots) as for being "small", the guy who said that is on crack :rolleyes2: it's average size at least

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been a casual HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS fan and always thought our boy Huey was rather hunky.
So the revelation by that groupie that he was hung was great to hear.

I bought the DUETS dvd yesterday and watched it this morning...Towards the end of the film ; he is seen checking out shirts in a store while talking to his daughter.He is wearing light blue jeans and WOW what a bulge he is packing in his jeans...

Thanks for the tip.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a fact that Huey Lewis is not only a smoking hot hunk of a man, but also very hung. He's got a fat one.