Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of years ago i was visiting a friend in SF and we were shopping in Rolo for clothes. I went to the changing room to try on a shirt, and when I stepped out, Huey Lewis stepped out of the changing room next to mine. We ended up sharing the same mirror across from the changing rooms. He was trying on some jeans and a shirt. First thing I noticed was his huge bulge. I'm sure he noticed me looking in the mirror at it because when I looked up, we made eye contact. It was obvious that I recognized him. He gave a quick smile and nod and said "Hey." I just said "Hi" back and then took a few more glances at that bulge. He also seemed to have a nice body. He was there with a woman I'm guessing was his stylist. She kept picking out clothes for him to try on and it seemed like she worked for him.

gayschlonglover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met Huey in person in Germany, but had no clues as to hung or not hung. After our conversation, maybe 15 or 20 min, I walked away saying to myself "what a jerk." He wasn't very friendly, was kind of gruff, and seemed like a macho type. I do remember he seemed to be in shape and a nice body, though.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
I met Huey in person in Germany, but had no clues as to hung or not hung. After our conversation, maybe 15 or 20 min, I walked away saying to myself "what a jerk." He wasn't very friendly, was kind of gruff, and seemed like a macho type.

He couldn't be that unfriendly if he talked to you for 20 minutes.

I do remember he seemed to be in shape and a nice body, though.
Well, that makes up for the being a jerk. :rolleyes: