Huge 20 year old on Xtube

Now that's impressive!

I enjoy watching clips of these guys who dedicate their j/o sessions to girls (in this case it was Britney, who obviously had sent a picture of herself to his phone) only to have these videos posted and enjoyed by men everywhere (in this case, that would be ME!)

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'de like to have my tongue in his ass when he comes - see how strong his cum muscles are. Most of the guys I've known w/a cock like that have been 'dribblers' - very seldom a good long squirt (go figure!) Still he's on his way to being a hot fucker!!

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
Is that big? Dies look like a good camera position to me, compared to the size of his hands i would say, its as big as mine, and i really don't think mine is big.
that would make it 21cm, 21cm/2,54=8.268''

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he has profile pictures in his thing.... I've seen one of his pictures before... how weird is that lol...

I think he doesn't smile because his teeth are really messed up... look when he talks.... sad day... QQ

But the pictures reveal he isn't over 9....

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have the same keyboard as him, so i compared one of is pix (the one with his cock laying on his keyboard) and placed a ruler on my keyboard, and he is about 8.5... i think it looks so big cuz his balls hang low... i know my low sack makes my cock look like its 2" bigger than what it is...