Huge 20 year old on Xtube

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that big? Dies look like a good camera position to me, compared to the size of his hands i would say, its as big as mine, and i really don't think mine is big.
that would make it 21cm, 21cm/2,54=8.268''

8.268 - fucking hilarious. Only on this board do people measure their dicks to a fraction of an inch. Wouldn't it suck if it were 8.267?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
8.268 - fucking hilarious. Only on this board do people measure their dicks to a fraction of an inch. Wouldn't it suck if it were 8.267?

Actually it is probably one of those non-ending decimal expressions, which means he just keeps getting bigger and bigger.:tongue:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The texting is hilarious!!! All that's missing from his video is his mom calling out, "Johnny what are you doing in there?" LOL Sorry. I like them young but he looks like he can barely handle his own cock. Like it was given to him without a license or something. But in a few years with a haircut, some working out, and dental work....then we're talking.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Yep. That's a lady-killer alright.

I imagine not a few cute little chicks who are into these emo/indie/skater looking dudes, like some I know, are going to get quite a surprise when those pants of his drop for them. :tongue:

Reactions: Txprvdude

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm fairly sure I saw him being deep-throated on a clip in the Deep-throating (Straight Adult section). I'd recognise that cock anywhere, teeny head, great girth. Not what I'd call an attractive cock, but I'm neither girl nor gay enough to want that thing inside me!
Thought I had the clip on file. Sorry. Can't find it. I'll try again.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
DAYAM!!!! HE is HHHAAAWWWTTT!!!!

I would just LOVE to give him the gold star, platinum level treatment a body and DICK like that DESERVE!!!!