HUGE (and gross): Penis Enlargement Goes Wild

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by meatpackingbubba, Jun 16, 2007.

1. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. slartlibartfast

slartlibartfast New Member

Albums:
    somewhere in all that flab is a small penis trying to get out! He needed the prince albert ring otherwise he might lose it for ever! Sad sad sad:eek:

3. doctorro

doctorro New Member

whether its one of those things bubba mentioned or its just fake, the skin looks like plastic (especially on his balls)

4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wonder if there is much if any sexual pleasure left in that flesh..or is the only pleasure the guy can derive now a sort of psychic pleasure derived from knowing he is king of the cock and lord of the balls?
    While I would love to have an 11 x 9 inch cock , I personally would not trade my 9.25 x 7.50 for this bouncy looking blob!

5. No_Strings

Gold Member

Albums:
    Self-mutilation :eek:

6. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

One of these days he'll do that and it'll burst :-S

7. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok, I find nothing appealing about that mutation for a cock......I mean I wonder if that thing can even get slightly hard to be able to insert into a woman?

8. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahhh... Strapped... that guy is like the most famous silicone pumper around... they inject AND pump which is kind of rare in the injecting set. He is gay and would never be able to penetrate a woman if he even wanted to. He is uncut and hangs with another equally HUGE pumper... they are in a scene together called "The Lockeroom" where they both put their tongues in each others foreskin whilst jacking away they get a massive turn on from golding and stroking their own cocks so I believe this is why they inject and pump. I personally know that I get a big rush when I hold my fat cock in my hand and feel it's weight...

They are just pioneers in the realm of penile enlargement, it isn't healthy and is EXTREMELY risky, but my hats off to him, that cock is LEGENDARY!!!!!!

The tattoo down the center is pretty fucking weird though!

9. b3ar

b3ar New Member

Albums:
    It's NOT a tuma!

10. gazzerman

gazzerman New Member

Many men think they have a small penis, and increasing the size of their penis will make them a better lover or make them more attractive. But chances are your penis is within the normal size range — and even if it is smaller than average, it may not matter as much as you thought. Consider other options before you resort to time-consuming, expensive or dangerous techniques that will be minimally effective at best.

11. GI SUPRISE

GI SUPRISE New Member

Looks like he has an inguinal hernia to me. That would explain the large scrotum. Second, I don't know what would cause that penis size but is that a black dotted line going down the top of his penis??? I think I saw a pick of a guy similar to this previously and his name is Muktar or something like that.

12. caseit

caseit New Member

yeah u'll do just fine

13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    interesting...though I was done with it when the pierce was pulled out...ick

14. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

I think I saw that one on a TV documentary recently, it is real, he injects something into it. The bulge in his trousers when he walked was very noticeable although I'm not sure I'd want that monstrosity between my legs.
    Good luck to him, he made the choice to do that, and I hope he enjoys it.