Huge Balls

Guyincognito: To answer Max and Dave2000's Q's..

Larger testicles do mean many things.. In one line it all has to do with survivial of the fittest.

If you have bigger balls, you have more Sperm producing seminiferous tubules, larger epidiymis'.. I get comments all the time that I have alot of ejaculate after sex..

Larger balls also mean more interstitial cells that create our friend testosterone..
The volume of cum has to do with the size of your Seminiferous vesicles and Prostate gland that produce 90% of our "man juice"

Dave

Icarus213: Sounds like someone's been doing his homework :)

I am hesistant to link ball size to testosterone levels (though guys with deep voices tend to have larger sacks, just from my observation), but I could believe it is linked to amount of cum, etc.

But I do think your ball size is probably more closely linked to other sexual characteristics such as hormones and sex drive than penis size is. It would be interesting to run a study on that.

bigtoo: I cannot say that the size of my testicles rely to the amount of cum. Seems all pretty normal to me. And I am not particularly hairy although I should be like a monkey.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I red lots about semen volume and testicle size. It all says that there is no relationship between semen volume and the size of the testicles.
Only the sperm cells are made in the testicles. The fluid comes from other glands such as the prostate and the cowpels glands.
I got pretty big balls but I do not shoot a lot. I have a good friend, he has pretty small balls, and he drowns me every time he "cumes around" ;)

miniver_cheevy: :)

Interesting thread. I have largish balls -- the size of "medium egss" I guess you would say. I get comments from most guys I have been with (I'm gay, btw), saying my balls are huge or whatever, and I have to admit, I've never been with another guy with balls as large or larger than mine, though I'd like to for sure.

All the while, I don't really feel like my balls are that big. For example, reading this thread -- they are certainly not like "large eggs" or certainly don't weigh 4 lbs.!

At times they hang quite low -- like maybe 7 or 8" down, but sometimes they are tight against my body and don't really appear that big.

Nor do they cause me a lot of problems. Sometimes they do dip into the toilet bowl (not that bad really as far as I'm concerned). A lot of times they get crushed while I sit, or while I'm riding my bike, or they slip out of my underwear and I have to re-adjust.

Since I've been a member of this AWESOME board (truly -- I love you guys and have been pretty much of a lurker, i'm afraid to say), I've been a lot more conscious if whether, in my-mostly-loose-pants-existence, people can tell that I'm hung or not. Like in the office where I work or on the street, or in the locker room at the gym where I walk around naked but not really flaunting it.

I think yeah, probably they can tell, cause there's always a kind of prominent bulge at my crotch -- not too much -- but most people don't care, I think, and the one's that do -- for some reason, I am so oblivious to their perception, that I never notice.

It has been exciting to imagine that guys (and girls) have been checking me out all along, and I didn't even know. Still, I don't really know really, and don't really care.

One thing since I started reading the huge balls thread, I was having sex with my partner (and later once just jerking off alone) and I could feel my balls swinging away and it was so hot -- a sensation entirely unto itself -- and I realized maybe not a lot guys would ever get to experience it -- and I was really happy and got a boast of self confidence.

One problem with my largish balls is that because they are so big, they kind of dwarfed by 6x6 fat-but-not-too long dick. So it really kind of looked like my dick was disproportionately small because of my large balls -- I don't know if you can picutre what I mean.

Then about five years ago I got into vacuum pumping and then jelq, and I added an inch to my dick, so I am now an inch longer both flaccid and hard.

And my meat really matches my balls now in a much more aesthetic and balanced way. So I have to say I'm finally happy with my dick and balls and have no more complexes of not being big enough, but have a healthy, satisfied, and realistic self-concept of being "medium" hung -- not extra large, but not small either.

Thanks for the board which has been instrumental in helping put such concepts in my head, and helping me overcome my bad self perception. You guys rule!

Miniverch

miniver_cheevy: ::)

one more quick thing, which I started out with but then completely forgot.

i have large balls and have an enormous cum load, maybe three/four/five tablespoons -- especially if i haven't cum in 3-4-5 days. if i cum every day, it is maybe only about one teaspoon or almost two.

miniverch

Guyincognito: [quote author=miniver_cheevy link=board=meetgreet;num=1034100041;start=60#67 date=01/02/03 at 12:54:54] ::)

i have large balls and have an enormous cum load, maybe three/four/five tablespoons -- especially if i haven't cum in 3-4-5 days.  if i cum every day, it is maybe only about one teaspoon or almost two.

miniverch[/quote]

Yeah sorry about that Miniverch.. What I meant to say was, the size of ones testicles does not directly coincide with the amount of cum ejaculated.
Reason being, If you masturbate everyday you should see a regular amount of ejaculate from the prostate, seminal vesicles and cowpers glands...
If you ejaculate once a month you should notice a larger volume of cum as you have had time to replenish your "Stock" if you will.

I appologize if I mislead anyone :0

Dave

pokjbv: Big hangers? I thought most guys did not find them attractive, that has been my experience. I have a couple good sized balls, but the scrotum when warm, wow, I have to tell you it feels really good in a weird way to have a guy swallow your balls. Can be a bit painful, but I'll never get over the sensation of having them go down a guys throat. I will post a photo at the MSN LPSG website in my album Markus if you are curious. I am just lucky the idiot that did the circumsizion did not take that skin too.

THUNDERBOY3: Hey everyone,
I've been a lurker for a while, but i guess not anymore. I can say from my own experience that ball size has nothing to do how much cum i make. I have small balls that are always tight up to my body, but i almost always cum big. My partner (yes i'm gay too) has big balls and makes very little cum. just my 2 cents. BTW, this board is great!!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'm skeptical about the connection between ball size and ejaculate too. Health affects anthropometry (i.e., kids who don't get enough iron being shorter), not the other way around.

bklynbigballs: Hey, first post here!

I don't have a huge cock or anything but my balls are huge. I remember I was sleeping with this guy in college who had the hugest balls and he was saying, "oh, you have huge balls too." I had never noticed before but when I looked at both of our balls, I realized they were the same size.

Another thing that confused me growing up was how my briefs (before I started wearing boxers) would always develop holes in the fabric that cradles my balls. A boyfriend of mine once looked in my underwear drawer and said, "oh my God, it looks like someone fucked you up the ass without taking off your underwear!" I finally realized one day that when I cross my legs, my balls stay between my legs and the fabric tightens to a point where it starts to rip over time. Now, I just can't wear briefs because they're too uncomfortable.

The drawback is that they can be uncomfortable. They are really sensitive and because they're so large, they often get caught in stuff. I also tend to get kind of rank smelling "down there" because there's no room for air.

On the plus side, guys love 'em and they add to the appearance of my package (although on the minus side, I sometimes worry that it's "false advertising"). There seem to be a lot of guys out there who want big balls; I myself never saw the big deal, but hey...

I've heard that it's a myth about ejacuation size/frequency and ball size but I've always ejaculated huge loads and can shoot quite often. I also tend to get erect easily and stay erect even after coming (although that's probably a totally separate issue....)

jjdov26: how does one know if they have huge balls? A girlfriend once told me that I did, but how does one compare such a thing.

Also, you figure if a guy has very large balls, it hurts worse to be hit in them?

Icarus213: I go more by volume, like if I can cup my hand or hands around them. I can fit my whole sack in one hand, so I know I can't be that big.

And I agree. It is at least more convenient to be small-balled. ;)

Finedessert: JJ: Babycakes, Big Balls or Little Balls When ya get a swift kick it feels the same as you double over in pain.

Grandpa

Icarus213: Granted, I wasn't referring to when someone straight up kicks you in the balls. It was a comment about comfort and accidencts. And yes, I know personally that it hurts with small balls too. :eek:

jjdov26: here is another odd question.

I recently found out while reading the forum that a dick head refered to as a "helmet" or a "mushroom" were actually two different things. As opposed to being descriptive words refering to the same thing. A guy with a mushroom's head looks different than a guy with a helmet.

Now, all my life, me and my friends have refered to our "balls". But two friends that I have known, one in middle school and one in college, always refered to theirs as "nuts", exclusively. I always thought that it was weird, since everying else would say "kicked in the balls" or "he's got balls." These two guys would always say, "she kneed me right in my nuts" or "I wear boxers because my nuts need room." I always figured that they just talked that way.

But could it be that "balls" and "nuts" actually refer to two different types of testicles, either in shape or size? Just like helmet and mushroom? Or is it just that they choose a term and stuck with it.

pokjbv: Nuts, balls, nards, gonads, come on Grandpa, your moment to shine, they are all synonymous as nouns for testies. Mushroom, helmet, spear, etc. as adjectives cannot be synonymous since they are adjectives. There are a hundred ways to say testicle as a noun, but once you move to describing them each word has a different meaning. This is a rule of English accross the board and part of why it is so flexible a language, and beautiful too in my opinion.

The reason balls are not ascribed so many adjectives as the head of a penis is that a head you can see and touch, but the balls are in a sack of membranes and fluids, you can tell the size but not the shape so well. Besides, there is almost no shape difference in these organs if healthy, thus they give no rise to comparisons between yours and mine except for size. Or, in the way the scrotum lets them hang ie. "low-hangers" like mine.

Heads of dicks do come in many different shapes, so the way they are shaped is a discription (adjective.)

Nobody ever answered the question about size of balls relating to quantity of ejaculate. Well, anecdotaly a few mentioned this topic. I can only add my own anecdotal observation. I have medium to large balls, and they hang very low, so long tubes. And I know a lot about human anatomy, but, when I squirt it tends to be a thick gel like dribble, more like a blob that is often painful to pass. I can strech it to a foot or more before it breaks, and I ask a doctor about it. Guess what, $65 for an office call and all he said was that some guys are different.

I had a BF once that was average build, his balls and dick were about half the size of mine, he would hit the painting over the headboard every time, and still be coming when I was done.

There is a club in San Francisco, or in 1986 was anyway, called the 1808 Club on Market Street. It was a nude bar where they had jerking contests for drinks and tournaments for cash. You stood on a stage and jacked off till you came, and about three feet away were a set of rings arrainged like a bullseye. I guess anybody could get through the largest ring, and only if you went through the center would you win big. I never tried because my sperm never leaves my cock. Still, it was a fun place. Fortunately for me there were also size contests. I did not lose that one! I only went twice after I found my lovers membership card in the glove compartment...LOL :eek:

OH! lastly I wanted to mention that the largest set of male genitals I ever saw was when I was a nurse. A patient with cancer of the testes was admitted for palative care (morphene drip) till death. Each of his balls was the size of a ripe cantaloupe and his penis was about as big around as a small watermelon. Also, it was about 12 inches long, but the whole groin was bright crimson, hard as a rock, and immensely painful to the touch. He was so embarrassed to have this happen to him he did not go to the doctor till the testicular cancer had metastisized. How is that for victorianism? Cancer of the testes is curable in almost 100% of cases, but he was so embarrassed by his balls that he died of it.

Finedessert: POK: "Nuts, balls, nards, gonads, come on Grandpa, your moment to shine,"  I don't know to take your remark, could it be that you thought I asked the question? If so reread the post it was posted by JJ.

JJ: Babycakes is a term use to tell someone their sweet... ;)

Grandpa

Reactions: cockmonkey