Huge boy

equivocal18in

1st Like
Media
If they are indeed doctored than the photoshopper was a true artist. Notice on photo three (the uncircumcised model) how the shadows fall perfectly to the right of his penis? There are also no overt signs on those photos where the organs and bodies merge, nor the pigmentation differences and other telltale giveaways typical of photoshopping. Remember these photos were done decades ago.

Not that I'm divulging any secrets, but FuzzyKen is somewhat of a celebrity with regard to the publishing of penis size material and research into penis enlargement. At one time he and the late Gary Griffin were collaborative partners in a number of books. Perhaps he can add his expertise as to the source and authenticity of these photos.

I hate to tell you this, but photo manipulation is older than the Apollo moon landings. Recall Stalin ordering Nikolai Yezhov to be airbrushed out of the following photo during the 1940s:

HgtYq.jpg

7NW5y.jpg

Also, have you heard of prosthetic devices?

• Love
Reactions: str8fan

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to tell you this, but photo manipulation is older than the Apollo moon landings. Recall Stalin ordering Nikolai Yezhov to be airbrushed out of the following photo during the 1940s:

http://i.imgur.com/HgtYq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7NW5y.jpg

Also, have you heard of prosthetic devices?

I may not recall the era of airbrushing but I do know that Armstrong and Aldrin in Apollo 11 landed on the Moon in July of 1969. Note: I popped out of the chute the following May 1970 chanting , "Contact light? Engine stop. Engine arm off. ACA out of decent. Engine command override off. 413 is in." :smile:

There is a parallel thread to this one over on Straight Websites. From the depths of my recollection was the name (or pseudonym) Ron Fox of Xanadu Publishing. I am tempted to say this could have been the late Garry Griffin except that he was exclusively Southern California based. Yet the 1993 copyright date would have been during his publishing years and a full three years preceding his death. I have seen the book and agree the subject matter and writing style are so similar to Griffin's.

Here is link to page 4 and a post from FuzzyKen on 05-07-2008, a person who personally knew the late Gary Griffin: http://www.lpsg.org/87004-15-inches-4.html

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL can you imagine if the cock was real getting fucked by the guy?It would come out your nose.Or trying to deep throat that?That thing would be in the Guieness Book of World records.Even I dont think thats real.
But who knows.......

Last edited:

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOL can you imagine if the cock was real getting fucked by the guy?It would come out your nose.Or trying to deep throat that?That thing would be in the Guieness Book of World records.Even I dont think thats real.
But who knows.......

Yes! I can imagine what it would be like getting fucked by a cock like that! It would be a good heart massage...

• Haha
Reactions: BoyToy696