b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
alex8 said:
I think it's you rather than any double-standard. I can't even count the threads in which the general consensus is for guys to be happy with what they've got and to make the best of it (i.e. staying with a petite natural size rather than yearning to be bigger, which is usually counterproductive and unhealthy).

Likewise, some prefer big cocks, and some prefer big breasts. And others think that size is irrelevant. I see no discrepancies of the kind you're suggesting.

As for an LBsg, look on any women's health forum, and you'll see discussions about the pro's and con's of having large or small breasts... backache, sagging, wanting to be bigger, wanting to be smaller... just as there are debates about many comparable positive and negative aspects of having a large penis at LPSG.

Dude, take my comments with a "tongue in cheek", a "grain of salt", whatever...it's just food for thought.

We all have our preferences.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
it's you. i haven't seen anyone posting in this thread about their giant fake dick, for starters.

Well, it's a reasonable suspicion that more than a few posters on the forum have fake giants. But giant fakes? Not attached, anyway.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
This thread makes me think of Lolo Ferrari, who probably won't be a familiar name to anyone outside Europe.
Even out here in the Puritan colonies, we know about Lolo. The weird thing about her wasn't just those cartoon rocks hanging out front - she had almost as much foreign material crammed into her lips. Ugh.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dr Rock said:
it's you. i haven't seen anyone posting in this thread about their giant fake dick, for starters.

Nor was I making a case for giant fake tits. I said nothing about "huge implants". What I did say was:

1. Implants provide an emotional/psychological benefit to many who have the procedure.

2. I'm ok with them, and it's a woman's choice to have that done.

3. IMO, many guys would opt. for the same if a similar (and functional) procedure existed for enhancing the male organ.

4. I like large breasts.

Aside from that all I was trying to suggest was that perhaps an interest or fascination for large breasts was no different from a fascination for large penises.

Someone here tried to take me to task on that by stating that the "general consensus" on large dicks in this forum has been to "be happy with what you've got". I support that point of view.

But while it may be true that there have been many posts in that regard, some of the same people who say in one topic "be happy" are all agoggle over some big dick pic in the very next thread.

All pretense aside, this group exists primarily because of an interest in large penises. Otherwise it would not exist. So I don't see why one should conversely have to be apologetic over interests in large breasts.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women should weight the risks though.

There are many who have come to
regret getting implants due to bad
scar tissue forming or the breasts
hardening or leaking. Plus there is
also auto immune disease to
consider.

Personally, I don't think it's a good
idea to have them, as you are
introducing a foreign object into
your body and who knows the
complications that may arise.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself am a fan of big tits, but I like them natural and real, as opposed to silicone and saline sweeties. I mean, there's that thing about bogus breasts not bouncing up and down that gets my attention dwindled down to a sugar granule.

From what I saw of Lola Ferrari, yeeesh! She ought to sue her plastic surgeon(s) for a banged up job.

Now if you want an english chick that has all natural tits nolo contendrum, look for Kerrie Marie and you'll find a goddess. Somewhat on the pudge side sometimes mind you, but DAMN!! You'll never forget her.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
I do agree with b.c. that breast "enhancement" can benefit the confidence of some women if kept to sane, realistic proportions and if conducted after detailed consultation with mental health professionals - which latter is all-too-seldom the case these days.

From another perspective, though, I can appreciate the desire to have the surgery on a fetishistic level, akin to other body alterations such as piercings, tattoos, etc. But I actually don't think this is at odds with what I said above: so long as it benefits and pleases the individual, and affords them a better self-image and life, then I'm all for it.

i

I agree wholeheartedly with what Alex has said. I certainly couldn't have expressed it any better. Nor as well, for that matter. And I edited his quote, in the interests of not hogging too much space.:smile: Thank you for your insigts, Alex.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dr Rock said:

Well, they have POSTED about it--they just haven't admitted it was fake.:biggrin1:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I much prefer real ones. Implants feel too hard, like you're caressing her shoulder instead of her breasts.

I once got pummelled in the head by a stripper with volleyball-sized implants. There was nothing sexy about that.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen a few boob jobs that I thought were well done... but generally speaking I'd much much prefer a set of nicely shaped, small, natural-looking perky titties to some water-balloon looking unnatural pair of monstrosities. Particularly when they are mounted on some skinny little chick with no body fat... this looks really weird and out of place to me, and is not attractive. I don't even like natural big tits all that often, they have to be shaped nice and I do think there's such a thing as too much.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally speaking, I think that implants ruin breasts...naturals are so much better, and there are only two girls with implants that I thought were credible jobs, and I can't remember their names for the life of me. I'll look into it.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From a girl's point of view --

First, I don't need or want my breasts any bigger, I have quite enough already, thank you! I know a girl who's got implants, though, and I remember her showing them to me and wanting me to touch them. I admit I was curious, but my very first impression was that they were much too hard, and must be terribly uncomfortable! At least mine move! Breasts that solid?? How awful that must feel!

Just my thoughts...

:smile: Karen

Reactions: BigBen

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it probably seems hypocritical for someone who has big boobs to say it, but I've not seen too many boobs jobs that weren't immediately apparent.

bc brought up a good point that we all have our preferences, and no one was trying to speak for the whole group, but it has many times been the majority OPINION that natural is better. I think this applies to both boobs and dicks.

Yes I like big dicks, that's why I'm on a big dick site! Not a huge surprise :tongue: unless you are extremely slow. Still, our male-to-female participation is about 100 to 1. you do that math, you'll probably figure out pretty easily that SIZE IS A MALE ISSUE. That's why so many women feel compelled to get implants, MEN, NOT WOMEN are more into judging and comparing, MEN who think bigger is better. Oh yeah, and about 2% of us women. The other 98% care more about your personality, so get one. It will help you more than a bigger dick, which most women will never see if your personality sucks.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I've seen a few boob jobs that I thought were well done... but generally speaking I'd much much prefer a set of nicely shaped, small, natural-looking perky titties to some water-balloon looking unnatural pair of monstrosities. Particularly when they are mounted on some skinny little chick with no body fat... this looks really weird and out of place to me, and is not attractive. I don't even like natural big tits all that often, they have to be shaped nice and I do think there's such a thing as too much.

I agree 100%, there are few looks less appealing than a woman that is so top heavy that she may fall forward at any second.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say they suck, but they're certainly not my preference. I think if a woman has an issue with her breast size, it's her business what she does about it, although I can't for the life of me see why anyone would want enormous, obviously fake boobs. At any rate, breast size or implants wouldn't be much of a factor for me in a relationship.