Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thinking I had spotted someone I knew on a TV ad, I went through in slow motion to check and imagine my surprise when I spotted this!

It's only on the screen for a split second but wow! I wonder if the "actor" did it deliberately and I wonder how much fun the editor had playing this frame by frame hehehe

Attachments

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Brings back memories. Many years ago there was a sit-com of dubious comedy called "What's Happening". This starred Ernest Thomas, Fred Berry, and Shirley Hemphill. This show ran at a time when men's clothing styles were tight pants. There were times that Ernest Thomas's assets could be seen very easily and nearly in total. How that got by the censors I will never know, but to say the least it was the only thing that had me watch that show on occasion. That was not the only sit-com of that era where this would happen on occasion.

In 1962 if you watch John Wayne's HATARI one can at times see everything on German Blonde actor Hardy Kruger. In 1962 this was to say the least unusual in that censors were usually far more observant.