Huge bulge on teacher...

D_Balmedie_Bumbuffer

Account Disabled
Media
Hi guys. So let me explain the situation. I take private lessons for the instrument I play. It's in a public building, but we are in a small private room- and at the time I come not many people are present (no one around our room). Ok my much older teacher (late 40's?) has the biggest bulge i've ever seen. Some weeks its just large, but at other times - wow.

To get to my point - I kind of want to fool around with him.... I don't know how open he is - he's definitly single...but sadly probably straight too. I stare at it constantly when I'm in there, I know he notices. He doesn't really reveal any emotions when i'm looking - i can't get a good read on him. I've tried to be a little explicit and i'm trying to work up the nerve to say "Hi, you look really nice today. You always do though, with your big bulg- b- b- b-e-beard and all. hahaha..."

Any advice on how to see how interested he may be? Or should i just stick to having some nice eye candy? Please don't judge. I feel REALLY awkward posting this...........................

D_Balmedie_Bumbuffer

Account Disabled
Media
There is no way I would ever be able to snap a picture. Just trust me. It's about average with the good stuff on here. I've just never really seen many (up close and personal - and every week) except for this one - so I may be a little...excited and exaggerating.

D_Joe Biteme

Experimental Member
Media
I love this post! Haha.

When I was in high school (I was 18 btw) I had a situation somewhat like yours with my psychology teacher. He was in his 40s. Football coach. Muscled up and hairy. Hot as hell. He always had a nice bulge. I stared at it constantly. I wanted to mess around with him so fucking bad. It drove me crazy. This part is kind of creepy of me... I started taking notice of his "bathroom schedule". He would always go right before my class started. So one day I went in the bathroom... stood at the urinal... started taking a leak and in he walks. He goes to the urinal right next to mine. So we're both pissing and I discreetly glance at his face. His eyes are directly on my junk. I remember my heart started pounding so fast. Haha. I stared at his package as well. Then we zipped up and went to class. We did this a couple times a week for like 4 months then I decided I wanted to try to take it further. I purposely showed up late to his class a few times so he would give me a detention slip. At the school I went to you served your detention with the teacher that assigned it. Yay! So after school that day I went up to his room and served my sentence. About a half hour had passed and he left the room to go to the restroom. I immediately followed. (Keep in mind that my school was over for the day and his classroom was in a very secluded part outside the main building) He was already at the urinal when I walked in. He looked at me and said, "What do you think you're doing?". I replied with, "When you gotta go, you gotta go." Lol. I went to the urinal next to him. Once again we were just standing there staring at each other's cocks. My heart pounding, nervous as hell. We got done pissing and neither of us put our dicks away. We were still just standing there. I'm really scared to but I start stroking my cock. Getting erect very fast. I look at his face and his eyes are glued. I can see him starting to get hard. Good sign! I keep stroking getting harder and harder until i'm full on standing there jacking off. He starts stroking too. I was in heaven! Then he randomly just puts his dick back in his pants... I thought i'd done something wrong but then he says, "follow me". I do as he says. We went back to the classroom. Joined each other in the back corner away from any windows or doors. Pulled our pants down and jacked each other off. Was indeed the best day of my life. Haha. I still can't believe it happened. Crazy.

Sadly that was all it ever was. Only once. I would've done anything to swallow his load. Damn it!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is if you feel any vibe what so ever go for it! You never know what could happen!

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First of all, the story about the teacher and detention was fucking hot - got really hard reading that.

Here is my advice... and hope you are 18+

I would suggest wearing something that shows off your bulge. You are on this site so I assume you got something nice to show off too.

Other questions to ask yourself: Do you have any contact with him outside of these lessons? A few reasons to ask... He might be trying to remain professional in the work place but get him out elsewhere and he might be more open to playing around. Also, if you don't have any contact with him, you could try to hit on him and if he rejects you and you don't feel comfortable going back, just find a different teacher for private lessons. Now, if this dude is like your dads buddy or something then do NOT under any circumstances try anything!

If you want, you could do the... "oh, I forgot my money for the lesson today, can I pay you some other way?" LOL

Reactions: rko

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"much older, late 40's"

omygod! thats practically prehistoric..... men that old can't get hard-ons!

(shaking head and laughing...if the kid only knew!) :)

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG I can see that happening in University but I never was brave enough to do that to any of my High School teachers LOL! I've only done it with one of my English Proff in uni.

He's this 30-something dude who somehow bulges his pants whenever I see him. Being an LPSG-user, I always thought of various other possibilities that he could be bulging...aside from having a massive boner all the time LOL! So I just assumed that he's got huge balls and that's that.

Anyway long story short, I was in a completely different class and his classroom happens to be on the way to the washroom. I always pass by his class whenever I wanna take a leak and I always wave at him or make random convos (I sometimes try to flirt with him but get nothing out of it--so I did give that up). One day I rushed in the washroom to wash off some "notes" I wrote down on my arm during a test--he followed.

He comes in, notices me scrubbing my arm vigorously and asks what's up. I thought I was caught and I'm gonna get kicked out of uni for good but I played it cool and I told him they were just random scribbles. He kisses his teeth and says "naughty boy"--this comment caught me off guard...I always thought he was straight and this comment can't get any gayer than it already sounds. Then he heads to the urinal...and seeing him there got my heart pounding like crazy...and it was one of those moments where I just had to go for it and see what he's really packin down there. I took the urinal next to him and at first we were still conversing about random shit from class...then I slowly took a glance at his package (and damn! Huge, uncut, and tanned!).

He sees me lookin and he stopped talking and smiled. Then he looks at my butt and (I am not kidding you) he started rubbing and squeezing both my ass cheeks through my pants and lets out a moan. That's when someone else walked in the washroom and I realized where I was and left. I thought it was freakin hot as hell but then I realized that I'm gonna have to spend the rest of the semester with him--and my sister's in the same class with me. I avoided talking to him and using that same washroom afterwards.

I know this story sounds generic and cheesy but I swear to god it did happen!

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love this post! Haha.

When I was in high school (I was 18 btw) I had a situation somewhat like yours with my psychology teacher. He was in his 40s. Football coach. Muscled up and hairy. Hot as hell. He always had a nice bulge. I stared at it constantly. I wanted to mess around with him so fucking bad. It drove me crazy. This part is kind of creepy of me... I started taking notice of his "bathroom schedule". He would always go right before my class started. So one day I went in the bathroom... stood at the urinal... started taking a leak and in he walks. He goes to the urinal right next to mine. So we're both pissing and I discreetly glance at his face. His eyes are directly on my junk. I remember my heart started pounding so fast. Haha. I stared at his package as well. Then we zipped up and went to class. We did this a couple times a week for like 4 months then I decided I wanted to try to take it further. I purposely showed up late to his class a few times so he would give me a detention slip. At the school I went to you served your detention with the teacher that assigned it. Yay! So after school that day I went up to his room and served my sentence. About a half hour had passed and he left the room to go to the restroom. I immediately followed. (Keep in mind that my school was over for the day and his classroom was in a very secluded part outside the main building) He was already at the urinal when I walked in. He looked at me and said, "What do you think you're doing?". I replied with, "When you gotta go, you gotta go." Lol. I went to the urinal next to him. Once again we were just standing there staring at each other's cocks. My heart pounding, nervous as hell. We got done pissing and neither of us put our dicks away. We were still just standing there. I'm really scared to but I start stroking my cock. Getting erect very fast. I look at his face and his eyes are glued. I can see him starting to get hard. Good sign! I keep stroking getting harder and harder until i'm full on standing there jacking off. He starts stroking too. I was in heaven! Then he randomly just puts his dick back in his pants... I thought i'd done something wrong but then he says, "follow me". I do as he says. We went back to the classroom. Joined each other in the back corner away from any windows or doors. Pulled our pants down and jacked each other off. Was indeed the best day of my life. Haha. I still can't believe it happened. Crazy.

Sadly that was all it ever was. Only once. I would've done anything to swallow his load. Damn it!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is if you feel any vibe what so ever go for it! You never know what could happen!

I'd do just about anything to swallow your load!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To the OP.. I would suggest that you respect his professionalism before you cross the line with him.. just enjoy the eye candy until your private lessons are over and there is no more student/teacher interchange.

D_Balmedie_Bumbuffer

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I don't want to make it awkward - and no worries I'm not going to force myself on him.

But I think he may just be oblivious. So I'm just going to try to be a little more obvious until he reacts. If nothing happens, I can always take care of myself an hour later at home...