huge bulge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by colt99, Jul 5, 2007.

1. colt99

colt99 New Member

guys i was just wondering if when you see guys that have a huge bulge going down one side of there pants, if you think it is on purpose or accidental. I saw a guy at the grocery store like that and it seemed really out of place. Also a guy promoting a family ranch and his bulge was so big it was distracting. i just know that a big cock can be hidden almost all the time , so iam thinking these guys must be doing it on purpose. whats your guys thoughts.

2. TripodMillenium

TripodMillenium New Member

Albums:
    They could be wearing boxers or freeballin'..... i.e. they don't care. lol

3. Mikeintightpants

Mikeintightpants New Member

Yep, reckon you're right - exhibitionists! Love 'em!!

4. viking1

Gold Member

They probably are showing off on purpose. Who can blame them? If you got it flaunt it!

5. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some guys don't show off on purpose, they just don't pay attention to what's going on with their clothing choices. He might only be concerned with comfort and if said pants make him feel comfortable, that's the one's he's gonna wear. He's not even paying attention to the fact that other people can see what he sees and on a grander scale.

6. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or he's just showing off.

7. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    Some pants are just more revealing than others. If you have a big cock, it will show sooner or later. I don't think all are intentional. I have showed bulge almost all my life. I just accepted it.

8. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I like it. Especially when there isn't a hint of one then, whamo... it's there and it looks almost like he hung it out for you to see. I hears someone say a long time ago, 'his pants were so tight you could tell his religion'

9. colt99

colt99 New Member

it just seems there is a time or place for that. Like if you are going out to a night club to pick up a girl or something. Iam fine with guys showing off a bulge, i guess its like any body part you are proud of. It sems qith the bulge down one side, its really saying i have a big cock and i want everyone to know. By doing that i would take it as a guy being insecure about the rest of himself, because he showing off something that people wouldnt be able to know about normally. Its probably just me...... iam not even a fan of muscle dudes wearnig those skinny wife beaters or big tits hanging out of shirts. I like a bit more to the imagination. to each there own i guess

10. rugbyscott

rugbyscott New Member

Albums:
    I show on purpose. I think it sends the message that I'm confident, proud, and willing to let my big tool swing in a crowd or all alone. Guys know when we are showing. We buy pants and shorts, look at our asses and bulges in the mirror, and we buy because they make us look good. I'm straight, not a big exhibtionist, but don't mind a glance or two when I'm walking through the mall. The trick is to not overdo your show, but look like you just don't care.

11. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    they are LPSG members...

12. h2odad

h2odad New Member

hello guys

Me, Myself have found when Im having a good "hanging" day
    I get quicker service

so yes I do use it as a tool
    pardon the pun

DADDY

13. chargene

chargene New Member

I must agree with you colt99, modesty is definetly more attractive than someone's blatent acts of display.

Draft saved Draft deleted