Huge butts on thin bodies

docsavage

Legendary Member
Media
Since that thread about big boobs on thin females is so popular I figure I'd start this one (though it probably already exist but I didn't see one)

Post your favorite big bum models!!!

I just found some new model D'nika Romero. She had some hot youtube excerise videos but they all got taken down. If anyone else can find some I'd really apperciate it.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I vote no Vida in this thread.

Seriously, I can't stop thinking of Ralph Maccio every time I see her face.

Sweep his legs!

lol they do look like they are related don't they? I never noticed that before, but in all honesty the last thing people look on Vida is her face. :wink:

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
D'nika Romero had a website, but it's no longer up. She was actually a shooting guard for the Texas A&M Aggies, and was a contributor. For some reason someone, or maybe she came up with it on her own, thought it would be a good idea to start modeling and appearing in videos etc. I haven't seen anything new from her in more than a year now, but I think her myspace page is still up and still updated.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D'nika Romero had a website, but it's no longer up. She was actually a shooting guard for the Texas A&M Aggies, and was a contributor. For some reason someone, or maybe she came up with it on her own, thought it would be a good idea to start modeling and appearing in videos etc. I haven't seen anything new from her in more than a year now, but I think her myspace page is still up and still updated.

She is nice. I googled her. Here is one link.

D'Nika Romero in stockings and black lingerie