huge cock 12inch/30cm for lady ONLY OR couple

D_Lattie_Dah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi,

they are too many demand or males and gay.
i'm not gay but i have nothing against the gay of course , i just don't show at mens.

see you

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's kinda funny how none of the thousands of women on the site have stepped up to say that they have, at the very least, seen him on cam. Either they are not interested in seeing a 12" cock or they don't want to embarrass him by busting him out for being less than 12". :rolleyes:

D_Junior Freckledong

Account Disabled
Media
I found that highly ironic too.... then again if I wanted to claim I was 12in (when I wasn't) I'd show it to a woman (seeing as how they aren't as familiar with cock sizes as we are). Showing it to a man might bring down my ego when he pointed out that I was lying. ...just a theory...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lesson to the OP: If you say something vague like "big cock" or something credible like "8 inch/20 cm cock," you won't attract disparaging responses. But making preposterous claims of 12 inches or 30 cm guarantees that you will.

D_Lattie_Dah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi everybody,

i know that a lot of people don't believe the fact that i make 12 inch.

so its not important for me , u can believe what u want.

the true its that very few womens are in this site, futhermore the anothers want photo ....

cause they are a lot of lier on internet with their size cock and understand it.

if i claim 12 inch its the true , i have don't the habit to lie and i have mesure her a lot of times...

if i make 9 , i claim 9 that not the problem.

and guys u can sleep peacefully , have a 12 inch cock its not a guarantee for to give orgasm to womens.

the principal fact ? its really hard to keep a good erection for a long time and i need a lot of love haha

so fuck the haters !!!:cool::cool::cool:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi everybody,

i know that a lot of people don't believe the fact that i make 12 inch.

so its not important for me , u can believe what u want.

the true its that very few womens are in this site, futhermore the anothers want photo ....

cause they are a lot of lier on internet with their size cock and understand it.

if i claim 12 inch its the true , i have don't the habit to lie and i have mesure her a lot of times...

if i make 9 , i claim 9 that not the problem.

and guys u can sleep peacefully , have a 12 inch cock its not a guarantee for to give orgasm to womens.

the principal fact ? its really hard to keep a good erection for a long time and i need a lot of love haha

According to the membership roster, which I just searched, there are a total of 13,552 members who identify as female. This number does not include the women who have not identified their gender. So your comment about how few women are on this site doesn't fly. Here's a screen shot of the search: http://www.lpsg.org/members/topdudeftl/albums/etc./73633-lpsg-female-members.jpg

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
There certainly are. :wink:

Well, if you say so, it must be true. :rolleyes:

But why do you refer to your cock as a "her"? :eek222:

Probly some of 'the haters' would like that, if you have anything worthwhile.

In conclusion, pics, or it didn't happen. :wink:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The French word (bite) is a feminine noun.
I know. How weird is that? Is it any wonder that Frenchmen are so, how do you say, . . . fluid?

And don't get me started on 'Gay Paree'. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, it begs the questions:

A) Do you know that he's a native French speaker?

B) If so, instead of a 12" dick wouldn't it be 30cm?

C) He is speaking English, not French, oui?

Be nice now, and don't bite my bite off.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's kinda funny how none of the thousands of women on the site have stepped up to say that they have, at the very least, seen him on cam. Either they are not interested in seeing a 12" cock or they don't want to embarrass him by busting him out for being less than 12". :rolleyes:

Actually I have dyscalculia (a math learning disability) and I am used to inches. Having to convert these things requires opening either my purse (where I keep a tape measure because part of dyscalculia involves a lack of the innate ability to estimate, in numbered units, the dimensions of things, like, for instance, dicks I might want to envelop or a tablecloth for the kitchen or what have you) or the unit conversion page I keep in my bookmarks.

It might be a good thing for all of you guys to list both standard and metric.

You know. Accessibility is a pub(l)ic service ;D