Huge cock bj

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is for either straight or gay ...i was wondering...does anyone else find it a turn on when your partner is blowing you and gags or chokes? ever force a deep throat just to hear the gag?

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find it a great turn on if my parter gags and chokes on my dick, but I wouldn't ever force myself down his/hers throat - that turns me off 'cause I'm not the violent kind of man. It's up to my partner to go deep on me and gag and choke if that's turns him/her on, then it's a turn on to me too.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by lellelind@Aug 8 2004, 04:25 PM
I find it a great turn on if my parter gags and chokes on my dick, but I wouldn't ever force myself down his/hers throat - that turns me off 'cause I'm not the violent kind of man. It's up to my partner to go deep on me and gag and choke if that's turns him/her on, then it's a turn on to me too.
Very much agree with lellelind.

I love to get sucked off, but would never force a partner to gag. It's hot when it happens, but it's also their decision to go deep enough to the point they gag.

The drawback is that if the sucking partner is gagging all the time, there's little opportunity for a truly superb blow job.... and then there's also the 'over-the-top' gagging that can result in your partner tossing cookies. Not attractive and will definitely cause me to lose any interest.

The gag factor actually leads to other facets of sucking. I really like a guy who can go deep and not gag -- this seems to over-stimulate the salivary glands, resulting in what I refer to as throat spit.... it's thick, slimy and copious. That, combined with the no-gag deepthroating is pretty much perfection in my book :)

(thinking about a buddy of mine who has no gag reflex)

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having someone gag is always intresting. The first time it happened to me, I was scared out of my mind, but then realized it was something that came along with the size.

Like the others, I would never force someone down deep... that is totally thier choice.

Now.... this one guy, with no gag reflex, was a freak about being forced to go down deep. Being the nice guy that I am, didn't question him when he grabbed my hand mid suck and forced me to push him all the way down (I mean who would complain???). By far one of the best blowjobs I had in my life.

Throat spit, up until now, is something that I haven't given all that much thought to. But now that you mention it, I think back and realize where it comes from. Great stuff.. almost as good as ID.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend--- Studying for a massive econ final here.

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 8 2004, 08:46 PM
I'm more impressed by someone who can take it without gagging. Now that's an artist!
I'm more than willing to demonstrate my artistic talents to anyone. :)

Socket4Plug

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 8 2004, 03:46 PM
Gagging is rather expected when someone has more than a mouthful. I'm more impressed by someone who can take it without gagging. Now that's an artist!
Hey DMW, just give me a minute or two to freshen up and I'm ready for my close-up shot! :eek: :eek: :eek:

alexx

1st Like
Media
I love it when a wellhung man shoves it down my throat and makes me gag.. even if i don't gag much anymore (had too much practice :)) but i wouldn't do it to anyone unless i knew they liked it of course.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
VERY very recently, I started becoming a little more aggressive during sex. As such, I do get off a bit on working the woman's mouth a bit harder that usual. I'm far from masochistic, just slightly forceful in a hopefully sexy way (if there is such a thing)

There is a particular member of LPSG who helped bring that out a bit, but all in all, I'd have to say thanks as it's helped spice up my sex life.

So, yeah, I'm turned on by a little gagging. But ONLY if she's into it as well. I think that's something any sane person on LPSG can agree on.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Carolina@Aug 9 2004, 07:46 AM
... I'm far from masochistic, just slightly forceful in a hopefully sexy way (if there is such a thing)...
I agree there is such a thing.... but did you mean sadistic rather than masochistic?

And re: DMW comment, totally agreed. The number of men that can take me without gagging is far fewer than those who gag/choke/etc. But I've also noticed a difference even in those who are able: some guys can easily deepthroat withour gagging, but their throat feels incredibly tight around my cock head -- almost uncomfortably so, while others fit like a glove. I much much prefer a guy who can go deep without pause, repetitively.... MMMmmmm.... deepthroat....

:D

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get off on it when they gag. I'm not a dom type guy, but I've had some girls (and guys) who wanted me to try and shove it in, never worked out too well.

Best times are when the person doing the sucking is so turned on and get carried away they take in more than they can handle and gag some. Plus they're usually working both hands up and down the shaft really wringing it hard when they do that and slobering all over it. That really gets me off!

suaige: was forced down on one once. Didn't gag but couldn't breathe. just about punched the guy in the balls. Hated the experience. Would never do it.

carolinacurious: I remember once gagging (repeatedly, with good cause) and being quite embarrassed by what I considered decidedly unsexy sounds. After apologizing I was told that my gagging was a turn on--Now, THAT turned me on. In retrospect there really was no reason to apologize considering how hard I was working at choking myself, and whether or not it was honest, the response helped spur me on for more.

I've encountered a few that completely closed off my wind pipe, (breathing through my nose was not even possible) I don't see how anyone can not gag on that. Tips would be appreciated.

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Aug 12 2004, 05:10 AM
Tips would be appreciated.
As with opinions and assholes, I am sure that everyone has their own deepthroating technique as well. All I can tell you, is that I've successfully deepthroated as large as 12.5". Do I gag? Once in a great while, yes. Not very often. I find for me what works toward not gagging is being relaxed in the throat. The more tense your throat muscles the harder it is to open up and take the cock without gagging. I also find that starting slow at first to get your saliva flowing helps lubricate the back of the throat and allow for deeper, easier and often faster repetitions.

It is also possible that your gag reflex is just too sensitive (and remember, reflexes are involuntary and cannot always be consciously overridden, like your knee-jerk reflex, for example) and you can't avoid it.

I will tell, ironically, I can deepthroat some very large cocks with complete and total easy and very rarely gag and yet everytime I brush my teeth, when I brush my tongue too, I always gag on that. Go figure?!

Good luck and remember, practice makes perfect!

Cheers,
Britannic

MXM107

Experimental Member
Media
<<<<does anyone else find it a turn on when your partner is blowing you and gags or chokes?>>>>>

i guess it&#39;s a guilty pleasure.
and boy do i feel guilty :)

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few women cough/gag on it before. It was real turn-off because it interrupted the oral and it made her uncomfortable, which I would never want to do. The thought that "my dick is too much for her" never crossed my mind.

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;ve only had one to try and deepthroat me, and it failed miserably lol. Show me a chica that can deepthroat me.. and I shall worship lol.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Duo187@Aug 14 2004, 11:29 PM
I&#39;ve only had one to try and deepthroat me, and it failed miserably lol.  Show me a chica that can deepthroat me.. and I shall worship lol.
Well, Duo, sorry can&#39;t help you with the chicks, but I could point you to a couple guys I know that can deep throat a Volkswagen.

;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to gag on a big cock, I think it&#39;s the hottest thing ever&#33; Especially if I am "making progress" on choking down more of it. I can actually get off on choking down on a big dick when it gets really far back in my throat, on rare occasions, cum will actually squirt right out of me while the head is pressing on the back of my larnyx- a very cool feeling indeed.