lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 16 2004, 08:51 PM
I love to gag on a big cock, I think it's the hottest thing ever! Especially if I am "making progress" on choking down more of it. I can actually get off on choking down on a big dick when it gets really far back in my throat, on rare occasions, cum will actually squirt right out of me while the head is pressing on the back of my larnyx- a very cool feeling indeed.
Maybe we need to update that old T-shirt:

"I gagged Linda Lovelace" ;)

LapDog2001

joe22xxx: I don't want to gag anyone, but it's exciting to me if my partner is trying real hard to get my whole dick all the way down. It feels good physically and it makes me horny emotionally. It's a turn-on in a power kind of way. The visual of all that dick in a mouth & throat is so fucking sexy. :p

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will tell, ironically, I can deepthroat some very large cocks with complete and total easy and very rarely gag and yet everytime I brush my teeth, when I brush my tongue too, I always gag on that. Go figure?!

I have a friend that has had the same experience. She can go down on any guy without gagging, but she always gags when brushing her tongue. Go figure is right!

BRMSTN69: Sorry but I've had a couple of over eager guys (I didn't force them) blow chunks over my junk. So anymore when someone starts to gag it kills the mood for me.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Aug 21 2004, 08:59 PM
Sorry but I've had a couple of over eager guys (I didn't force them) blow chunks over my junk. So anymore when someone starts to gag it kills the mood for me.
I hate when that happens. The worst experience was at the Ram in Chicago. Young guy, maybe 23 or so (younger than I'm normally attracted to) wants to suck me off, but not through a glory hole. We go into a double booth. I had no idea he'd been frinking as much as he had. A couple longstrokes down his throat and he was upchucking all over th floor. Thank god he missed me.

C. Myjunk: I had a girl puke in my lap once.. it was the funnyest thing I have ever seen...
I made her finish... funny thing was. i wasn't even touching her head, talk about biting off more then you can chew ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

tuvok

Just Browsing
Media
I've deepthroated some pretty big ones, but I find it's easier if I can be at just the right angle, also if it's just slightly flexible it makes it easier. In any case I always make an effort, I do like the guys I am with to feel good :)

kudo451:
I'm more than willing to demonstrate my artistic talents to anyone.

Would you please teach a class or something because inquiring minds want to know!! :D I would love to learn how to deep throat more than just 9 inches. B)

oralexpert:
Originally posted by a_8_in_ruston@Aug 8 2004, 06:06 PM

Now.... this one guy, with no gag reflex, was a freak about being forced to go down deep. Being the nice guy that I am, didn't question him when he grabbed my hand mid suck and forced me to push him all the way down (I mean who would complain???). By far one of the best blowjobs I had in my life.

[post=251739]Quoted post[/post]​

I find it to be an incredible turn on when a guy pushes my head down on his cock. I also enjoy having to struggle a bit to get it all the way. I don't really have a gag reflex, even for a very large cock, but like the feeling of choking on a very large unit. It's especially hot when a guy stands over me and holds my head down. Eventually I will gag a bit and that just makes it that much more exciting...

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I love it when someone gags on my cock but lately it seems i have been finding those that dont gag ...it feels great but i keep wondering if my cock is shrinking.

i had 2 people vomit after gagging on my cock ...both were drunk. The 1st time the person missed and the 2nd time it went all over me. i had to fight not to vomit myself but the guy took off his shirt and cleaned me the best he could.

i like to force someone's head down if they are real close to taking it all. But, i cannot deep throat much anymore myself. i dont know why. i can suck 7 inches easily but after that it gets tricky. I dont think i ever was able to swallow anything larger than 9 inches completely regardless of the thickness.

i am glad ponybilt likes guys a little more mature (is 36 too old?)

WonderBoi: I have to admit, the first time I tried deep-throating my ex (who's 10x6), I had a bit of trouble. It was demoralizing, because I've always been told I'm an amazing cocksucker. I quickly learned how to handle him, though, gag-free. Relaxation is key. I think of it as surrendering to the cock....you have to love it (big cock) enough to just surrender to it and let it enjoy being inside you. Of course, you have to do your share of sucking and licking, too.

This is pretty much my mindset for anally recieving big ones to....surrendering to something that you love.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Hockeytiger@Sep 20 2004, 02:42 PM
I've never even gotten my cock past anyone's teeth, while erect, so I really have no idea what it is like to make someone gag. Kinda wish I knew.
[post=256769]Quoted post[/post]​

It that because of its thickness, Hockeytiger? How thick is it, fellow? The 6.5 around one that I've had experience with couldn't go pass my back teeth, as bad as I wanted it to spread my throat opening. His is the only one I've had any experience with, as I've never wanted to get a slimmer one pass there.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy+Sep 21 2004, 11:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Sep 21 2004, 11:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hockeytiger@Sep 20 2004, 02:42 PM
I&#39;ve never even gotten my cock past anyone&#39;s teeth, while erect, so I really have no idea what it is like to make someone gag.  Kinda wish I knew.
[post=256769]Quoted post[/post]​

It that because of its thickness, Hockeytiger? How thick is it, fellow? The 6.5 around one that I&#39;ve had experience with couldn&#39;t go pass my back teeth, as bad as I wanted it to spread my throat opening. His is the only one I&#39;ve had any experience with, as I&#39;ve never wanted to get a slimmer one pass there.
[post=256894]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m 5.25" X 6.75".

WonderBoi: I&#39;d be more willing to give it a try, hockey. I&#39;m an expert at taking long AND thick ones. :D

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by WonderBoi@Sep 22 2004, 06:33 PM
I&#39;d be more willing to give it a try, hockey. I&#39;m an expert at taking long AND thick ones. :D
[post=257109]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks bud. But I think my wife might object a bit, maybe purely out of jealousy of you being able to, though. :p

D

deleted111

I have never had anyone deep throat me. It has been attempted many times by many boyfriends and tricks. I really enjoy oral a lot but most guys I am with use way too much teeth which I am sure has a lot more to do with my girth then anything else. I would NEVER try to push in on someone when they are giving me head. With my size I could hurt them and that would make me feel terrible.

Nate

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, with your size, I&#39;d be surprised if anyone could deepthroat you completely. Girth is the hardest thing for me to overcome too. I was with a guy recently who wasn&#39;t quite your thickness, but still about 6.5 or so and he had to tell me over and over to open my mouth wider. At first I had hurt feelings, I&#39;m usually pretty proud of my oral skills, but after a while I just got into it and looked at it as a chance to learn more and try harder, it was pretty cool after that and I got a real feeling of accomplishment out of it.