Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know you really want to believe it - but the guy (Marcus) even posts a measurement pic showing 8.5" (and that's even with the tape starting around the 1" mark). So the 8.5" is actually being nice to the guy...

Like it or not :rolleyes:

nah thats 8.5 same size as mandingo

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not very good at sniffing out fakes but come on this picture is clearly photoshopped. Look at the head it's got lumps missing out of it.

All the pics are - but don't mention it - don't take away their dreams

oWnEd :biggrin1:

LOL - thanks... it was just too obvious...

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy's definitely got a big dick.

But if he's gonna claim to have an 11 inch penis (28 cm), then the pic of his measured cock should prove it right?

It doesn't.

My guess is about 22 cm (8.5 inches).

Still a big dick.

Like others have said; pics look 'shopped, especially this one. I'm actually kinda stunned anybody would take it seriously. It's clearly a cut-and-paste penis on another picture of a table with a ruler on it. Look at the edges etc.

D_Salmaine Seamsplitter

Account Disabled
Media
LOL - in the same manner Wazzup claim to be 10.7" x 8.0"... Sorry, just love running through old posts...

Well frankly girl, or should I say dude, you don't know my size. I don't remember what I might have written here years ago(can't by the way believe you have the time to look up for such things about every other dude on this site--another reason why I don't buy your pics). But it is a bit over 26 cm long and 20 cm around. I don't see anything 'special' about that size. If you have the room for three hands on your cock and can't get your fingers around it then surely it's not small. My videos might not be in hd but you can clearly see these things. And there are many that are bigger than me on this site, no doubt about it.

One thing that surprises me is that you indeed have the time and interest to criticize every other person on this site and provoke other members with your negativity. Especially considering how your own pics look like. After all, this should be a support site.

I can't believe I'm even taking the time to write this for such a troll. I'll try to ignore your posts in the future as I feel arguing about something like this online is about the most stupid thing anyone can do. Have a nice day anyway, get a life and nothing personal.

Last edited:

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's very few REAL women on this miserable site anymore, Tiny is one who has given good advise and called correct bullshit for a long time. have you heard of searching? It doesn't take much time to find shit! Bullshit that is.

Well frankly girl, or should I say dude, you don't know my size. I don't remember what I might have written here years ago(can't by the way believe you have the time to look up for such things about every other dude on this site--another reason why I don't buy your pics). But it is a bit over 26 cm long and 20 cm around. I don't see anything 'special' about that size. If you have the room for three hands on your cock and can't get your fingers around it then surely it's not small. My videos might not be in hd but you can clearly see these things. And there are many that are bigger than me on this site, no doubt about it.

One thing that surprises me is that you indeed have the time and interest to criticize every other person on this site and provoke other members with your negativity. Especially considering how your own pics look like. After all, this should be a support site.

I can't believe I'm even taking the time to write this for such a troll. I'll try to ignore your posts in the future as I feel arguing about something like this online is about the most stupid thing anyone can do. Have a nice day anyway, get a life and nothing personal.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy's definitely got a big dick.

But if he's gonna claim to have an 11 inch penis (28 cm), then the pic of his measured cock should prove it right?

It doesn't.

My guess is about 22 cm (8.5 inches).

Still a big dick.

is that cock cut?

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media

hahahaha! Oh shut up you little bitch

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow someone´s real desperate and angry, one more comment and I bet he´ll write and publish an entire book that the dildo is his real cock :biggrin1:

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
Was there any particularly good reason why any of you decided to derail this thread to flame one poster? I'll answer that for you, no.

If it isn't relevant to the thread, take it up in a PM.

Here's the link the OP provided:

My Big Cock Blog