Huge Cock Cums

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this post about some guys hot vids that is no longer even available, or some spat between posting competitors (pssst psssst).

I could never understand why males use females in there avitars and sigs. Whats that about anyway. I could see it if you are a cross dresser or something, but are you really a dude who wants to shake his hips and let his titties stick out for the whole world to see like some slut whore would. OOPS did I say that outloud. Never Mind. I have one of the hotest men in tv as my avitar cuz I one of the hotest men, yeah right.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the Large Penis SUPPORT Group, not the fuck with people with hige dicks site. I too get irritated by people with a lot to say but nothing to show (not meant at you Chuck, there are plenty of good reasons to not have anything in your gallery). It kind of denegrates the galleries when people boast but don't produce the goods. We who have pics and videos put ourselves out, to have a gallery full of goodies, for all you little boys and girls to drool over. It is a lot easier to sit there and put a bullshit avatar on your profile and start yammering away about how your 10 inch penis destroys all holes (again not meant for Chuck).

The amount of cum someone ejaculates is genetic and means nothing in the "real" world. Us straight guys have to play DOWN our cumshots because there is usually no place for them in hetero sex (most girls DO NOT like being cummed on). Quercusone is VERY active and rides a bike, he could have been in need of a few glasses of water when he came in that video. Sometimes I only cum a few drops, sometimes I shoot across the room.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripod said:
The amount of cum someone ejaculates is genetic and means nothing in the "real" world. Us straight guys have to play DOWN our cumshots because there is usually no place for them in hetero sex (most girls DO NOT like being cummed on). Quercusone is VERY active and rides a bike, he could have been in need of a few glasses of water when he came in that video. Sometimes I only cum a few drops, sometimes I shoot across the room.

Lets talk about cum shots. I never knew this was important until I started posting vids and some people like my shots and some don't. As to why it dribbles in the vid we are refering to.....My cam only takes 30 second vids. So I prime the pump, push the button and let 'er rip. I have to force the ejaculation to get it in the time limit. Now, I've discovered how to splice vids together. So the problem isn't as acute but still it's a pain to stop and hit the go button over and over. I do have a vid where I shoot rather then dribble I will post at some point. But sometimes I dribble and sometimes I shoot. Don't know why. Maybe Peter North can give me some tips. But I think everyone should pitch in and by ol' querc a real video camera! That would mean better quality vids for all to enjoy and critique!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
quercusone said:
Like I said, where are your pics?

Let's post our pics side by side on LPSG and let the members decide who the phony is!

Don't sweat it, Querc......I've learned the members with the biggest sounding names NEVER have proof for some reason, lol. Your beautiful huge dick is one of the site's icons. Would love to see you dwarf this dude with side by side pics. Always cracks me up when a "long time poster" uses that as some type of validation for posting something stupid like suggesting your pics were phony. Don't matter if you've posted for several years or a single day, if you post something dumb you will get challenged on it, yeah, even by "newbies." Keep on truckin, big guy.:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
quercusone said:
Lets talk about cum shots. I never knew this was important until I started posting vids and some people like my shots and some don't. As to why it dribbles in the vid we are refering to.....My cam only takes 30 second vids. So I prime the pump, push the button and let 'er rip. I have to force the ejaculation to get it in the time limit. Now, I've discovered how to splice vids together. So the problem isn't as acute but still it's a pain to stop and hit the go button over and over. I do have a vid where I shoot rather then dribble I will post at some point. But sometimes I dribble and sometimes I shoot. Don't know why. Maybe Peter North can give me some tips. But I think everyone should pitch in and by ol' querc a real video camera! That would mean better quality vids for all to enjoy and critique!

If you'll take the vids, I'll contribute to buying you are al video camera.:biggrin1: Of course, I think it would be only fair to get the unedited version, and not thetheatrical release...:tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right off of the bat, I am going apologize to everyone for my behaviour the last few days. I've been under the gun like you wouldn't believe in my own personal and professional life, and in my aggravation, I made callous and if not petty remarks.

So, to Quercusone, I am sorry for the childish name callings and everything else that has happened.

Now you still won't see any pic/vids any time soon since I am computer iliterate as all hell. But that doesn't mean I won't submit some in the future. Give me a little more time with someone I'm seeing, and mebbe I'll have a gallery running for the holidays.

Now, I won't interrupt this thread anymore with my rantings or ravings, however, I will end it on a note that I will practice what I preach to some other fools; Not to let my big mouth supercede my common sense.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Peeping throu xPeep.com I found this babyface guy, can someone tell me it this photoshop fake ? if not, what the hell? goes by the name Oklahomo83
111279-1af40aaaljuqvi_l.jpg

111279-27acecd6ru3tn2_l.jpg

111279-61cb15f30dpsem_l.jpg

111279-85b1e26crr6fss_l.jpg

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Right off of the bat, I am going apologize to everyone for my behaviour the last few days. I've been under the gun like you wouldn't believe in my own personal and professional life, and in my aggravation, I made callous and if not petty remarks.

So, to Quercusone, I am sorry for the childish name callings and everything else that has happened.

Now you still won't see any pic/vids any time soon since I am computer iliterate as all hell. But that doesn't mean I won't submit some in the future. Give me a little more time with someone I'm seeing, and mebbe I'll have a gallery running for the holidays.

Now, I won't interrupt this thread anymore with my rantings or ravings, however, I will end it on a note that I will practice what I preach to some other fools; Not to let my big mouth supercede my common sense.

Wow! You just proved how big of a man you really are! My hat goes off to you, Massive. Hope things smooth out for you...you have a ton of members eagerly awaiting any pics you might post(but still, no pressure...you have every right to not post that massive beauty:biggrin1: ) Again, one of the classiest posts in a long time.