huge cock + cumshot

B_feellikealilgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my ex-wife had a boyfriend like that . he'd had a vasectomy, which supposedly increases the quantity and consistency of cum, and his big cock filled her so completely that when he came, his jiz would flow out of her pussy and coat her inner thighs ( he was so big that she wouldn't let him on top. she'd ride his huge meat so that he wouldn't hurt her) i had clean-up duty, and slurped up alot of his cum! i loved sticking my tiny one in after he'd fucked her. i couldn't even touch the sides!

Likeitthick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The oral techniques of this videos posted by lkng4thick are very impressive, long deep insertions, very consistent movements, working the shaft with rotating tongue movement, good tempo. Whoever is that person in the video is a excellent fellation provider.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The oral techniques of this videos posted by lkng4thick are very impressive, long deep insertions, very consistent movements, working the shaft with rotating tongue movement, good tempo. Whoever is that person in the video is a excellent fellation provider.

Thanks very much, I am the provider :biggrin1: