Huge Cock Handjobs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Sep 9, 2005.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Anyone ever get one of these? Advantages? Disadvantages? I was recently with a woman who declined to take my size via intercourse but instead treated me to a nice long slow handjob. She kept me on the edge for nearly an hour before I shot all over the place.

2. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love getting handjobs! They can be INTENSE!

3. jonb

Gold Member

Sometimes they're better than penetration.

4. soldierboy10a

soldierboy10a New Member

my wife gives hand jobs all the time. well be i the middle of watching a movie or tv and shell just grab itand go to work. i love it

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

My gf is pretty sporadic about it. sometimes I'll be conked out from work, and she'll make her way over and go to town on me.

6. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

I love them! My fiance has always had a fabulous tactile knack, and she usually gives me the best hand jobs on "those" days of the month.

7. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Same.. Love them a hell of a lot.. get turned down to penetrate every so often, but that doesnt mean we still can't have fun, a good handjob can be just incredible.

8. txquis

Gold Member

As awesome as handjobs can be, and
    believe me i wouldnt turn a handjob down...
    It is third on my list after penetration and oral.

Handjob only can be like eating an appetizer
    as my main course, but....hey, i see the point,
    food is food.

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, I'm not all that stoked by them either. I guess it's because I know that I can give myself a handjob anytime I would like, so when someone else is playing with it, I would rather them do other stuff. Heh, maybe I were into sucking my own dick then I might get as disillusioned about getting head too...

:) naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    well, let me put it this way: I've never had a small or average-sized cock handjob

11. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

I love doing this. I can play with a big cock all night long. I had a friend in high school with a very fat nine and he was always spending the night. I'd be on him the moment the lights were out and would wake up throughout the night and get him hard. He loved it.

12. hose 85

hose 85 Member

I love a good hand job too. :evilgrin: The wife also takes care of me that way during that time of the month. She also gives me one when she's not up to sex.

I also help her out when we can't have sex by paying close attention to her breasts, and other sensitive parts. :loveya:

Just my 2 cents, J.

13. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
  14. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

I actually just discovered this recently, but it feels incredible to have someone else playing with my balls as I jack off.

My bf can't stand having his balls touched, though, so everyone is different.

And yeah, handjobs rock!

The best handjob I ever remember getting was from a guy who wasn't trying to get me off (or at least, wasn't rushing about it). He had just finished massaging my entire body, and started running his hands over my dick slowly and deliberately, not using the classic "jacking" stroke at all, but just gliding his fingers all around the shaft and head. It must have gone on for 45 minutes or more, during which time I was so relaxed I was practically asleep.

When I did shoot, it took me completely by surprise. Usually, I can tell several seconds in advance, but this one just snuck up on me!

15. Oralius

Oralius New Member

Albums:
    I used to hang with this dude who loved to watch me stroke his cock. He was well above average and he liked me to kneel in front of him as if I was gonna blow him and do a continuous milking loop, one hand over the other...only pulling down on it instead of traditional jerking. I'd do it for close to an hour every time, edging him and then pulling off until he couldn't take anymore and blow a huge load all over my face. He was str8 and had a problem with any other contact other than handjobs from a guy, but he was really into me. I stopped going over to his place when I saw that he had a girlfriend, but he would still smile at me when we'd see each other around.

So, yeah...I like to give dudes with big cocks the rosy palm!

16. nursejudy

nursejudy New Member

Had a well-hung bf in high school. He would pour baby oil onto both my hands & would light-up a joint & share it with me while my hands were busy!

17. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I love getting stroked as part of a massage. Nothing better than being totally relaxed and being brought to slow climax by a guy who knows what he's doing.

18. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Did he return the favor?

If i'm gonna spend close to an hour giving someone a handjob, he better be prepared to give me one too!

19. depeche2005

depeche2005 New Member

try getting a hand job, while wearing a www.ballbra.com, they say you have an orgasm like never before... this would be perfect for your friend who does not like his balls touched...

been like a dedicated supporter of this product even if the canadian and american market is not out yet... webshop active after new years.. friend in military says its amazing.. :)

anyways, hope this helps in the future...

20. Matthew

Gold Member

Sales troll

Draft saved Draft deleted