huge cock in restroom.

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
i was at work, i work in a children's store. well anyways there is a sales person by the name of "Finn." well anyways i had to close tonight and after we closed i needed to use the restroom, i walked into the restroom and finn was in there taking a piss. his cock was massive!!! i said excuse me because we share our restroom with the pubic and there is only one urinal where grown men will most likely be exposed because its so low for kids to use, and he told its cool, you have one too, he proceeded to shake it off and packed into his slim fit jeans. im kind of jealous now, but at the same time i wish he had given me a christmas present and bent me over and stuck it in me. i hope to see it again and ask if i can take a pic.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
damn dude you should have done something about it. in a situation like that i would have caved in cause i know us guys who have big dicks love showin em off and love good cock worship too
You may of got carried away a bit.I will be the first to admit to the proper audience that i enjoy a big cock but "worship" is not a fetish every man with a big tool have. Straight or gay.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might have asked the wrong man. He could be totally straight and such request may totally offend him. You could end up with a black eye and lose your job. There are laws protecting people from sexual harrasement on the job. You best get to know him better before making such overtures. Don't act on impulse. Keep your head or you could lose it.

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
You might have asked the wrong man. He could be totally straight and such request may totally offend him. You could end up with a black eye and lose your job. There are laws protecting people from sexual harrasement on the job. You best get to know him better before making such overtures. Don't act on impulse. Keep your head or you could lose it.

thanks so much for the advice, i would not want to end up getting knocked out a work. i told one of my friends who works with me and he told me that finn is bi, but he seems totally straight. i was told that he has hooked up with both men and women who have worked there in the past and present.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i told one of my friends who works with me and he told me that finn is bi, but he seems totally straight. i was told that he has hooked up with both men and women who have worked there in the past and present.

Yeah mate don't go overboard or overhyped just because you caught glimpse of the man carrying a big one. And remember hearsay is hearsay, don't believe the guy is bi unless you ask him yourself.

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah mate don't go overboard or overhyped just because you caught glimpse of the man carrying a big one. And remember hearsay is hearsay, don't believe the guy is bi unless you ask him yourself.

yeah! im gonna work with him more and get to know him better for a couple of months, then when were off the clock ill ask.

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes create a friendship based relationship first and see where he stands. I have two co workers that i have had a few hook ups with. The first I might add is the biggest I've had the pleasure recieving for. 9x6 We both have a common ethnic background :polynesian: that we make fun of other coworkers assuming we are related. One thing turned into another and have blown him several times and bottomed once. However our schedules don't mix right now but would love to bottom again for him. Another is slightly average towards the below average side and we have had fun flip flopping again schedules haven't mixed since the first flip flop so.... long story short would love to get my insides rammed by my poly friend again hopefully before newyears!!

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
UPDATE: so i worked with finn almost all week and he and i were both training to be AMITs. anyways we started to talked about customers who came in who were cute, and so fourth. then when we got off work for the day. we still continued to chat it up in the parking lot and he point out a dude he said had a nice ass. he told me "oh you didnt know?" and i was like yeah i knew about. i was told he was bi, and now i want to contine my friendship before getting into something i would regret.

On another note, there is a guy named "jose" at my work also hes in college, and is fit, funny, and hispani. we were talking today as a group, and one of the girls stated how he was so smooth with the ladies. how ladies always seemed to slip him their numbers, and he stated oh and one guy too. lol. he is so sweet and his body isnt super toned but its awesome. hopefully i can create friendships that lead on to other things like jerk off buddies, or FWB.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Finn would never have said anything to you, if he wasn't interested.
You don't just go around telling everyone you are bi.

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
Why the hell not? They were in a discussion of people they found attractive. If there's any time to reveal that you're bi, that would be it. And it's not like it's anything to be ashamed of.

i totally agree i dont use labels for myself i just go with whatever is hot at the moment. im open about it when asked. nothing to be ashamed of.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and he stated oh and one guy too. lol. he is so sweet and his body isnt super toned but its awesome. hopefully i can create friendships that lead on to other things like jerk of

Thats funny and sweet ha
Things seem to be going nicely for you and i hope it continues
Thanks

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
and he stated oh and one guy too. lol. he is so sweet and his body isnt super toned but its awesome. hopefully i can create friendships that lead on to other things like jerk of

Thats funny and sweet ha
Things seem to be going nicely for you and i hope it continues
Thanks

thanks. the thing with him is that idk if he said it after one of the ladies said he was smoot, just because a guy wanted to hook up with him or if he was interested in guys too.

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
update: Jose and I have been hanging out for a while, last friday night we had drinks at his place with a couple other friends, he got so pissed drunk that when we were leaving he asked for one of us to please stay and help him. i was so drunk but i grabbed him and placed him in his bed, and grabbed some mesh shorts out of a drawer so he could change. he changed in front of me and he has a great big bulge. im going to continue to hang out with jose and see how far we can take it. :D