Huge Cock Lover New To LPSG Be Kind!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Claire4HungAnSmart, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Claire4HungAnSmart

Claire4HungAnSmart New Member

Albums:
    Hello everyone my name is Claire, or Claire bear if you want :p I am 24, and I live in California. I play guitar and I like to write poetry. I am a waitress at the moment, and that doesn't stop me from bringing home guys :p I have loved larger cocks since I had first had it. I enjoy how full it makes me feel. I do like it when guys cum inside me (I am on the pill <3 (yes I know still a chance)) I like anal sex more than vaginal, but both are of course welcomed. I don't know if this is where I would put an introduction, I am new to this. I just really wanted to talk about how much I heart large penis <3 And I do. I love sucking on them and kissing them and taking them in my body. But sadly stupidity is a turn off D; I only find the cock hot if the guy is smart. I'm odd :p I do prefer having more than one guy though, just because I can feel the cocks sliding between me. I only like open relationships, because I do have sex a lot, I don't think that should be a reason for me not to have love. I am looking for more cock to pleasure myself with, so if you live in NorCal, hit me up and get to know me. I am a very... interesting person, if I may say so :p I will be getting pics soon xD
    (Also I accidentally posted this in my blog >< confusing!)
    Hmm
    Oh and my turn offs are feet fetishes, trying to make the shower gold, hitting my face or body (ass is a must)... smelly people :p Oh and typ lyk dys u kno how b u2 r 4 y.
    When it comes to guys I only really dislike being all up in their ego. I do prefer black guys, but I don't dislike any ethnicity. I am an open minded person for the most part. I like having more than one cock to suck on at once, but just another preference. I am a little slutty, but I don't mind.
    Well I'm up to get to know any guy who is intelligent. I love Star Trek. I've seen every Ep of Voyager, The Next Generation and I'm working on The Original (remastered) Series. I also like Star Wars xD I dislike a lot of video game shooters but some games like Fable are pretty fun. But I don't play games very often. Guitar Hero and Rock Band are awesome! I like peaches, my favorite desert is zebra cakes (believe it or not :p) Uhmz I loveeeeee these new Ketchup Chips, they taste soooo sweeet. And a big bag is 75 C in california. Crazi! Uhm, if I get anyone to like, ever read my stuff I will post on here frequently with what ever is going on in my life. I've also sorta had a bad one, so sometimes I might post about that. I'll "blog" it :p I'm such a clutz. Oh and of course my sex life.

2. jojo7

jojo7 Member

Albums:
    Welcome!

3. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome! I wish I could help you...wait; I have zebra cakes!

4. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    A ahaha. They don't sell Zebra Cakes up here anymore D;

5. nick2730

nick2730 Member

Welcome, voyager was a great series. I watched every episode as well. I then got addicted to stargate sg-1 i highly recommend it, i loved it for its satire and comical writing while also placing high concentration on the morality of alot of current issues.

6. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    Then I suggest you watch SG Universe. It is SG but with a Voyager theme.
    Also, I've met Richard Dean Anderson, and had a burger with him. It was awesome.

7. nick2730

nick2730 Member

i did watch SG:U, i couldnt get into it. It literally seems like Battlestar Galactica and Voyager had a baby. I dont like the serious nature or SG:U, I loved SG-1 for its satire and comedy, prolly why im so turned of by SG:U.

So jelous you got to meet RDA, i went to a stargate convention here in illinois and got to meet most the sg-1 and atlantis cast.
    Whose you fav voyager character? Since you mentioned you are into smart guy im curious do you have a degree in anything?

Ultimately im a starwars nerd at heart lol when it comes to sci-fi. You ever play any PC games or mostly xbox? PM me if interested in talking more

#7 nick2730, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  8. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    Haha, well I would have to say I liked Tom Paris, or Janeway. Janeway was far superior to the other captains. She reached security level ten alert, the highest in ST history :p

I do not have a degree, and I'm not going to college at the moment either. Just getting life straightened

9. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Claire

10. nick2730

nick2730 Member

lol yea, i love Tom and Harry together they always amused me. I loved robert picardo as the doc as well he is such a good actor and did well in atlantis got to meet him swell guy.

I understand about the life thing, stuff takes time to sort im 25 just finished college and trying to find i job now

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    If we're doing a SciFi showdown here, I throw my hat in and call Firefly and Battlestar Galactica (the new one).

Welcome, Claire.

12. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    I watched The Big Bang theory, and when SHeldon talked about Firefly being the new show, and how it will last a long time (then hearing laughing) I assumed it died out shortly after it came out. And as you know, it did. What is it like? I have netflix but I am not sure if I am ready to spend hours into a show I wont like half way through lol
    And as far as BSG, ST and SW triumph, with huge penis.

13. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    Haha yes! The Doctor is by far HALF of the show. My fav ep of all star trek is the Emergency Command Hologram. So epic!!!

14. aninterestingguy

aninterestingguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ok, so this is kind of a lame comment to make, but if your username is going to say you want someone smart, couldn't you have just added the "d"?

15. Stretch

Stretch New Member

That thought crossed my mind too interestingguy.

Speaking of interesting...a "female" with no pics, heavy into sci-fi, actually has looking "4hung" as a part of the user name and prefers...get ready for this now...anal over vaginal sex.

uuummm...okay.

Welcome to the site "Claire" :smile:

16. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    Hahaha. I had reached the limit on how many characters I could use. :p I already tried ^.^ (although my original one was Claire4SmartN'Hung)
    no ' allowed, and too long D; (It can never be too long IMO)

17. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    o_O it doesn't show my default pic? I'll upload more pics if that helps, but unlike many I don't persuade into peer pressure, MISTER MEANY FACE XD

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Best 14 episodes I've ever seen. Unfortunately it died pretty dismally. Needless to say the series itself ended without any real conclusion either. I still think it's worth watching.

The movie that sprung for it, Serenity, was ok, but made a neat conclusion to the series.

19. Claire4HungAnSmart

Albums:
    You said there was no conclusion lol

20. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    The series itself had no conclusion. The movie came out a few years later and took care of that. In other words it is disappointing if you only watch the series.

Draft saved Draft deleted