Huge cock manga

davus12

Experimental Member
Media

phenomenon

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks for finding the thing by Kevin Taylor.
Kevin Taylor is such a legend. IMO the greatest of the 90s-00s, up until about when The Pit came along. But I love them both, and don't like stacking one against the other. They're both amazing and I would never do without either one.

phenomenon

Cherished Member
Media
Any more John Persons anyone? His stuff is awesome.
JP doesn't really make anything anymore. He hasn't illustrated anything in like 5 years. I'm guessing you may be thinking of work by The Pit, who was the main artist creating the top content at JP's website for the last 8 years or so.

I recommend you check out Pit's main blog, linked above, and I'll link again here:

http://theofficialpit.tumblr.com

Pit is quite active still, creating a lot of incredible new stuff on Patreon. Definitely worth pledging for.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JP doesn't really make anything anymore. He hasn't illustrated anything in like 5 years. I'm guessing you may be thinking of work by The Pit, who was the main artist creating the top content at JP's website for the last 8 years or so.

I recommend you check out Pit's main blog, linked above, and I'll link again here:

http://theofficialpit.tumblr.com

Pit is quite active still, creating a lot of incredible new stuff on Patreon. Definitely worth pledging for.

Wow, thank you so much, they are amazing!

Reactions: phenomenon

phenomenon

Cherished Member
Media
tumblr_o6rw2yklzg1ug7rxjo1_1280.jpg

Rauth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hid the hd button, or go to their sites and dl the hq stuff.

but i mean, really?