Huge cock on video

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
I'm getting an HD video camera soon (like, the next week or two), and want to know from you guys. What would you like to see?

What ideas do you have?

Anything in particular you want me to do, just either respond to this message or PM.

(I'd prefer the PM. Much quicker to respond to and easier to communicate with. Though either will work.)

For a Low Definition preview vid, just click the link in the signature bar below! ;)

-SG

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Squeeze it, flop it around and let it grow big and hard. Just show it of in all angles, you know, worship it with the lens:)

Also smash a coke can or something with it, just to show some brute force, that would be funny, maybe a bit hot, and would be a nice way to symbolize the manhood in it. You know, like when musclemen tear phonebooks in halves. Of course the cock must find an object relative to its strength.

D_Frostrayne Foulpole

Experimental Member
Media
Squeeze it, flop it around and let it grow big and hard. Just show it of in all angles, you know, worship it with the lens:)

Also smash a coke can or something with it, just to show some brute force, that would be funny, maybe a bit hot, and would be a nice way to symbolize the manhood in it. You know, like when musclemen tear phonebooks in halves. Of course the cock must find an object relative to its strength.

I REALLY like the way you think. Anymore ideas, MoociMan?

I did the Coke can smash and hope to have it uploaded this week. I'm going to try to smash it from top to bottom, like you see guys doing with the foreheads. Hopefully, it has the weight to do something like that. Hahaha! Anymore suggestions?