Huge Cock Pacification

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Cegro27, Apr 20, 2007.

1. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

Alot of times when I get REALLY horny, it's like I can't do anything else "until" I cure my insatiable desire for a guy with a huge cock. Yesterday was one of those days where I thought I would turn into a raging bitch unless I could get a big fat one in my mouth, STAT. And just when I felt myself about to turn into the "queer from hell", I finally hooked up with a guy nice enough to let me blow his huge cock and suck his rather large balls (a surprising bonus:).

Afterwards, is was like I had become a totally new person, completely satisfied and full of joy and love for all (a bit overstated of course). Does anyone else fall into this state of bliss after having enjoyed a mouthful of big meat?

2. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

Most certianly. I'm sorry I meant, "Ohhh Fuck Yea!"

3. smiley75220

smiley75220 Member

Albums:
    I totally fucking agree with you. I would love to be able to ask a psychiatrist about this. And then I wonder, am I really such a size queen that fat cock in my mouth can really elevate my day, week, or life to a higher level. And the sad answer is yes. I am a fucking size queen and that is all there is to it. Great thread by the way.:smile:

4. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it's all an addictive reaction. That's called "jonesin'" Like crackheads will do anything for a hit off the pipe...we all get a 'lil crazy when we haven't had a big pole lodged in our orafices. I'm right there with you on this feeling, too.

In the past couple of weeks I have been hookup-less, which was driving me absolutely nuts, but last night at one of my local spots I was treated to the biggest I've ever had. Unfortunately, there were two other "cock-hawks" who caught the scent after I'd made the connection, so I had to share. Not that I'm greedy, but I hate to share cocks...especially if I saw it first (retracts claws instinctively)! It ended up being a good night, even if I had to share with someone (at least he hadn't been eating doritos before I had to double dip with him...but that's another story for another time!)

5. thecokecankid

thecokecankid New Member

can we have some FEMALE huge cock apprasials please!!!!!!!!

6. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

Whew, thanks. I thought it was just me. Although I've already psycho-analyzed myself and come up with cold hard fact that huge cock rules my life (to a big extent anyway) and there's nothing I can do to change it, nor do I "want" to change it. I figure I'll be good at least through next week before the "cock hungry" lion within starts roaring, "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT, AND I'LL GO AWAY!!".

"yngjock20"--"cock hawks"...that's a good one....:lol: Totally understand about not wanting to share a prime big one with someone else. Usually I'm a very giving and open person, but when it comes to huge cock I'm a selfish bitch. The only group session I was in, I completely took the biggest guy all for myself, so much so that the other guys just stopped fucking and watched the two of us. All I could say was "I'm sorry".

7. dreamer20

Gold Member

You don't have any pics to appraise dearie.:tongue:

8. yggdrasil

yggdrasil New Member

Damn, if only I had a cam right now, I would be totally ready to pacify this urgent need...

9. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

Sometimes only a BIG COCK will do! When I get like that I usually call up one of my BIGDICKBUDDIES and tell him I am in the mood to suck sum dickand that usually brings them running!I think I will call one NOW!!!

10. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

fuck, I have the same problem with chocolate.

11. Vestigial

Gold Member

I get strange urges too... like wanting to walk to the end of a pier as waves crash over it. (warning: madman territory)

It was all peaches and sunshine after that. :D

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Mouthful, pussyful, assful, yes most definetely. At my most depressed a huge cock did for me what no amount of Effexor XR could. :smile:

I'm with you on that, "Ohhh Fuck Yea!" :biggrin1:

I'll say it loud and proud, I am a size queen and that is all there is to it. :smile:

13. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been with a guy that had a massive one. Interestingly enough, he seemed embarrassed by his size. We measured him out to be 11.5 x 6. I wondered what he meant when he asked me if I'd try to suck his dick before we were naked. I don't have a thing for big cocks, but they certainly are nice when I get them. I'm not all that hung, so when I get one that is, it's always fun to play with. The only thing I won't do with one is bottom. I imagine it will hurt more than it will feel good.

Draft saved Draft deleted