Huge Cock Used As Defense In Trial

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thirteenbyseven, Mar 9, 2006.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

It had to happen sooner or later; one of those so weird it had to be true stories involving our favorite part of the male anatomy. Although the Case of The Monster Penis happened up in Canada a few months ago, it's appropriately in time for Spring Break as it involves two college students, a hot tub, (probably) some alcohol, and one extremely interested turgid penis.

Your intrepid lpsg.org reporter endeavored to ferret out every last tantalizing tidbit of information about the case, but came up lukewarm if not cold. This much we know. The penis in question was said to be 81/2" by 61/2" in a semi-relaxed state, and entered into evidence with a "phallic replica" duplicating the real thing which remained safely inside the trousers of the defendant. Now what exactly does semi-relaxed mean? Looking at the latest Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, blonde Russian bombshell Anne V. has my penis in a semi-relaxed state...semi to... at least until my new bride enters the study and I recall our pre-nupt at which time I look like a deflated garden hose.

Several other suspicious aspects of this story crop up. The defense attorney argued that the 22 year-old university student's penis was so large that it would cause "tearing and bleeding" to any vagina not adequately prepared and aroused. The woman in question did not report having any diffculty accomodating the organ in question. Then there was the small matter that they often slept nude together in the same bed. So it was not the surprise Giganto-Penis From the Fourth Dimension that appreared before her out of thin vapor at the foot of her bed. Lastly, there was that universal male arousal ingredient --the hot tub, where bubbles, bikinis, beer and stream all conspire to send blood racing between a man's legs. After a few Molsens the Canadian student looked over at Marianne the librarian in the streamy bubbles sans her usual glasses, hair wet and splendidly filling out a bikini top. Damn if she didn't look just like Anne V. from Sports Illustrated! That's right, his platonic girl-buddy was a babe!

Lastly there was the judge's name, Margaret Eberhard. Can one imagine the number of reporters silently switching the consonents around in their minds to Margaret Everhard? Judge Everhard, hearing the case of the huge, hard, predatorial cock! Maintaining judicial decorum to the end, the female judge noted that dispite the guady and giddy news appeal of the trial, whether she found him innocent or guilty, the young man faced a life of humiliation.

She found him guilty.

P.S. Links to the case can be found at the Toronto Sun and a number of sites.

2. Rob_E

Staff Member Administrator

Penis Size Used As Defence In Trial
    Accused claims he’s too large to have committed sexual assault
    NEWMARKET, Canda (TORONTO SUN)

A Superior Court judge must decide whether to believe a 21-year-old accused who says he could not have committed a sexual assault because his penis is too big. Mischa Beutling, a second-year engineering student at McMaster University in Hamilton, has pleaded not guilty to sexual assault on a friend who spent the night with him after partying at a Barrie bar during study week in February 2004.

Earlier in the trial, which has been in and out of court for months, a urologist testified that Beutling’s penis is in the top 5% range for size in comparison to the doctor’s other patients. The urologist showed the court a plastic model of a penis approximating the accused’s member at a semi-relaxed state, which measured 8 1/2 inches in length and 6 1/2 inches in girth.

He said a woman who has not given birth might have discomfort or tearing if she had intercourse with a penis that size, especially if she was not sexually aroused. But Crown attorney Bhavna Bhangu scoffed at the account, noting that Beutling’s reference to his size as a “two-by-four” is an exaggeration compared to the size of the plastic model.

“It’s hardly a two-by-four,” she said. She also noted that he has never actually measured himself. Bhangu also said the “size theory” was never put to the complainant on the witness stand for her account. Bhangu said the woman was traumatized when Beutling, who is 6-foot-7 and 240 pounds and who she believed was her close friend, forced himself on her. Justice Margaret Eberhard must weigh the evidence, including the plastic model. A verdict is expected next month.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

He was found guilty, too; the big dick defense didn't hold up -- which, I guess, goes to show that no means no despite what size you are. Anyway, "semi-relaxed?" At the size recorded, I'd ventured to say he couldn't have gotten much bigger when hard.

4. Freddie53

Gold Member

I would think that only the full erect state would matter. It is unlikely that the guy was in a semi state when he penetrated her.

Real life dramas are more melodramtic than the soaps sometimes.

5. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

Maybe Kobe should've tried that defense.

6. wrench

wrench New Member

a while back a high school near chicago was having trouble with gang violence. one student went through the metel detector, but the guard thought he was hiding a weapon in his sweatpants. the kid wouldnt consent to a search, the cops were brought in. turns out there WAS a weapon, but not what they thought it was. i bet he had no trouble getting a prom date after that, or maybe some "tutoring" from some teachers.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Oh please, that's not that huge!

8. Matthew

Gold Member

He should've tried it on me.

9. windtalkerways

Gold Member

I agree...nice but not huge.

10. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry, maybe I am missing something here..but if the defendant had never measured himself, how does he know he is really that big? (could it just be that it is a self-estimation.......we know how off those can be)

11. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I assumed it was the urologist who estimated his size if he said he'd never measured it. Especially since the urologist was able to compare him to other patients to the point of putting him in a percentile.

12. ace_dexter

ace_dexter Active Member

Albums:
    jeeessss you 've got high standards

for me there is nothing worse than a woman with high standards

13. windtalkerways

Gold Member

LOL!:tongue:

14. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I've met a woman or two who would barely feel one that size.

15. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

In NYC, in the late 80s, there was a case where a man choked his wife during oral sex. The grand jury didn't move for charges and he was never tried in a full court.

16. Hung Low in Thiva

Hung Low in Thiva New Member

In Detroit, there was a guy who was brought up on indecency charges. He was arrested for the bulge in his pants. Apparently a woman got offended over it, called the cops, and pressed charges. The guy came in with his wife, and she testified to his relaxed size of 8" long, and that he usually wore a girdle to keep things at bay. Unfortunately, on the day in question, the girdle needed cleaning and he had to go with mere underwear. The funniest part was the judge who leaned over the bench to check out "the evidence" of a bulge.

17. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Did the woman appear to be a heifer? I only ask because I have had problems at a beach, while wearing speedos. Both times the women should have been arrested for sight pollution, the one nearly undulated out of her bathing suit moo-moos, the second may have answered, "Just how large can a two-piece be made?"

I wasn't charged. Neither woman could say what I had done. Just kept saying things like, "Look at it, its obsceane." One of them almost got arrested because she looked away while pointing and almost touched my bulge. The pair of cops just suggested I wear board shorts while walking around.

18. salthebb

salthebb Member

Same thing happened in the court system where I work. Several deputies attested to the defendant's size, sans arousal. The judge found the defendant not guilty, however, his decision had something more to do with the testimony of the victim in lieu of the size of the defendant's member. Regardless, this type of defense would require that the claiming defendant would have to produce the member, whereupon it could promptly be marked as an exhibit. How the court reporter would deal with storing that particular piece of evidence would be interesting.

19. Matthew

Gold Member

The best defense is a good offense. He should have just beat the judge and jury bloody with his mammoth member.

20. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

If you're fit and presentable then a big bulge is mildly interesting. However, I recall as a high school freshman having to walk past a house where the guy was always doing yardwork in baggy shorts with a big swinging bulge (and he knew it) trouble was he had a bad haircut, worse dental work, overweight, bandy legged. Which only made him look totally ridiculous. Please take note.

Draft saved Draft deleted