Huge COCK

Pablito-Rico

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:confused: Every time I ride a man dicks makes me felt like a women. Wish I can have him come inside my ass. But I am afraid, for some reason Or another, any one can help me how to relax and dont be afraid?
I heard some guys can get Pregnant.:redface:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:confused: Every time I ride a man dicks makes me felt like a women. Wish I can have him come inside my ass. But I am afraid, for some reason Or another, any one can help me how to relax and dont be afraid?

:bsflag: :bryce:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps you are concerned about semen carrying the Aids virus! Yes, that is a concern and one that you can best avoid by using a condom when you have anal sex with a man! I believe you speak in another primary language than English , perhaps Spanish, and so your comments have come across strangely to our English speaking ears. You have absolutely no fear of becoming pregnant, since as a male you do not even have ovaries. So remember to use a condom and to practice safe sex in every respect! Much of your fear seems unfounded, but is not at all uncommon when first starting out on your sexual journey!

Reactions: Allan S.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You have less chance of getting pregnant the closer to your period. But then you have even less chance if you use a condom - well if he uses a condom, I mean it isn't much use if you wear the condom when he is fucking you.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

See a doctor immediately and do a pregnancy test. You'll never know if you are pregnant or not. :biggrin1:

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll