Huge CockHead Question

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
beautifull head you have there, it must look terrific in a pair of nylon gym shorts........im a crotch watcher, and would love to see that monster sticking out of a pair of shorts

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whose dick are you referring back to, manniner? I want to see the cock head you visualize sticking out of the leg of the shorts. This thread has me craving more 'stuff' re. huge cockheads!
beautifull head you have there, it must look terrific in a pair of nylon gym shorts........im a crotch watcher, and would love to see that monster sticking out of a pair of shorts

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One night, pulling my meat, I noticed just how huge my cockhead was. At the height of arousal, I measured it as almost 3 inches long and 7 inches around. I remember a college girlfriend really opening wide to take it in. So who do you think has the nicest penis-head here? And what d'you think about big, bulky bell-ends?

Ah, I can relate, my friend.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/p71.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/boom.jpg

big heads are ALWAYS good :cool:

phonebator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A big cockhead is good to put a lip lock on...and put suction on the knob. I like suckin dicks with a big head!!...They say a big knob flared out is to keep your hand from flying off the end when you Jackoff....LOL....

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never before heard of the dick head "big, bulky bell end" description, but that's obviously the best way to describe it. "Mushroom" is good for comparison with its gentle slope to the flaired corona, also. Some coronas are extra well-pronounced and their definition causes the foreskin on the uncut penis to meet more resistance when covering the head, giving even more pleasure. You guys have shared lots of information re. your cock heads and it makes this thread one of LPSG's best for learning and comparing, imho.

mypingalingalinga

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One night, pulling my meat, I noticed just how huge my cockhead was. At the height of arousal, I measured it as almost 3 inches long and 7 inches around. I remember a college girlfriend really opening wide to take it in. So who do you think has the nicest penis-head here? And what d'you think about big, bulky bell-ends?

i love your body and cock.:wink::wink:

theskindiver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been told that my head is quite large... never gave it much thought since its the only one I've seen in person, however, I recently measured it at 2.25"L x 6" around, after stumbling upon the realization that it was large as the doorknob in my bathroom (see gallery).

Reactions: Beercandilf

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I think this guy has the nicest penis-head I've every seen, he goes by the name of Vick.

He is so big he rarely gets completely hard.

-- Erik

Attachments

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow all the ladies where you live must love you! Care to move to NY?

Where were you when I did live in NY? Not NYC, I lived in a town called Philadelphia, NY. It's a few miles from the Candian border. I was absolutely bored to death.