HUGE cockhead

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Jan 15, 2003.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I recently got together for some comparing with a friend of a friend who apparently like me has a huge cock. It was a nice friendly hard-on showoff scene nothing too intense or anything. The amazing thing was the size of this dudes cockhead. It was like off a dildo or something. It must have been the size of an apple and a long fat ridge in back leading to the shaft.

I've always had a big cockhead (oversized so I thought) but this was a monster. Been interested to know if anyone else on the board has similar or not.

Mine measures roughly 2" across and 2.5" long.

JTH

:eek:

2. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=JohnTheHorse link=board=meetgreet;num=1042655795;start=0#0 date=01/15/03 at 10:36:34]It was a nice friendly hard-on showoff scene nothing too intense or anything. [/quote]

Just another ordinary evening then, a bit dull maybe ... shame you didn't invite a few neighbours round to pas the time.

Seriously, I should think this guy has major problems. From what you say about your stats, I am only a little bigger than you in the head, in length and width ... but my wife of 25 years still winces, however careful I am.

3. Imported

Gold Member

miniver_cheevy: mine is like 2" and 2" wide. always thought it was on the largish side too until i met this dude with a huge one, big as a child's fist. the one thing i remember distinctly about it was the slit was a full 1" long. weird!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

About 2 1/4" long, about 2 3/4" wide.

Reminds me of a triceratops (without the horns, of course).

Pecker

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Almost 2.5" long and 2" wide (estimations), a slitted mietus (piss hole) instead of the small hole at the top.

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: ~giggles at Triceratops~

I'm sorry, happy visuals.

Draft saved Draft deleted