HUGE cockhead

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Jan 15, 2003.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

I recently got together for some comparing with a friend of a friend who apparently like me has a huge cock. It was a nice friendly hard-on showoff scene nothing too intense or anything. The amazing thing was the size of this dudes cockhead. It was like off a dildo or something. It must have been the size of an apple and a long fat ridge in back leading to the shaft.

I've always had a big cockhead (oversized so I thought) but this was a monster. Been interested to know if anyone else on the board has similar or not.

Mine measures roughly 2" across and 2.5" long.

JTH

:eek:

2. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=JohnTheHorse link=board=meetgreet;num=1042655795;start=0#0 date=01/15/03 at 10:36:34]It was a nice friendly hard-on showoff scene nothing too intense or anything. [/quote]

Just another ordinary evening then, a bit dull maybe ... shame you didn't invite a few neighbours round to pas the time.

Seriously, I should think this guy has major problems. From what you say about your stats, I am only a little bigger than you in the head, in length and width ... but my wife of 25 years still winces, however careful I am.

3. Imported

Gold Member

miniver_cheevy: mine is like 2" and 2" wide. always thought it was on the largish side too until i met this dude with a huge one, big as a child's fist. the one thing i remember distinctly about it was the slit was a full 1" long. weird!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

About 2 1/4" long, about 2 3/4" wide.

Reminds me of a triceratops (without the horns, of course).

Pecker

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Almost 2.5" long and 2" wide (estimations), a slitted mietus (piss hole) instead of the small hole at the top.

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: ~giggles at Triceratops~

I'm sorry, happy visuals.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice