huge cocks in restrooms

bumperandback

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey!never forget the first times i was innocently doing my thing at the urinal when a guy stood beside me and took out this huge thick penis,wow!i got an involuntary erection and from then got hooked on huge cocks after that.after 6 months of feeling the urge i got his number and what a feeling to massage it in my mouth and hands.anybody with similar experiences!kudos to every one of you who are hung.i am truly in awe!

Reactions: Nwnjcuriouswm

bumperandback

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think every guy always sneaks a look,and oh my god when i did i saw this huge penis that wasnt even erect.i stared getting so horny and my legs started to wobble.then the guy started slowly stoking it and of course it got bigger and bigger!i couldnt believe this was happening in my small city.he was getting off on me looking and so was i!someone then came in and i was 2 afraid to stay.kept going back but wasnt there.my eyes were opened then that this was a cruising spot.all the other guys were small.eventually i met him again and asked for hid no.i meet him every so often in total secrecy!

Reactions: saclove

bumperandback

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i swear to god this actually happened.its never happened with any other guy which is a pity.am fascinated by u himu,that is huge ans size xxx,it would be a priviledge to pee beside u!

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never look over at the urinals cause I am afraid he will know that I want to see! LOL. I always go in a stall anyway, cause if we were both interested in seeing, he would have to get a magnifying glass to see mine.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never looked at a urinal, even in a gay pub or club. It always seems obvious if you're looking or being looked at. Also, for some reason I'm not normally shy but I am when taking a piss.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the story in full:

God, I had to go to the bathroom so bad. I knew I should have gone before I went out, but I was going to be late, so I just skipped and walked out the door. I'm usually never late for things, but today just wasn't my day. My car was conked out and I barely had enough change on me for the bus. If it wasn't for that five'er I found in the basement the other day I would have been fucked.

I arrived at the bus station in time to go to the bathroom. It was just past rush hour so the place was pretty empty. Instead of using the bathroom towards the front, I used the one near the dock because it's where I found some dirty writing on one of the stalls. It had a hole in the partition and written above it was "Stick it thru and get it sucked." I've never actually seen anyone put their dick through, nor have I done it myself, but I dream about it constantly...that one day some guy with a huge cock is gonna stick it through and I'd suck him dry. Even though I've never sucked a cock in my life.

Today was no different. I was alone in the bathroom and stood at the urinal to take a piss. Mid stream a guy walks in. It kinda shocked me because the bathroom is almost soundproof until someone opens the door. He was pretty hot and I'm sure I'd seen him around before. Tall, fair skinned and had a nice body, but what I wasn't aware of was the cock he had in between his legs.

He walked right up to the urinal next to mine and immediately hauled out a humongeous piece of meat. I was trying not to look, but was keeping an eye on it through my periferal vision. He skinned back the head which was beautifully thick and shinny. I watched his piss stream out from the head like a water hose and I'd not realized that I had stopped peeing quite some time ago and was stroking my now fully, painfully hard dick.

Seconds were passing like minutes as I totally succumbed to watching this guy play with his fat dong casually. He smiled at me and stroked himself softly, letting his ample foreskin slide over and back across the tip. Everything within me wanted to bend down and take it into my mouth, but I was frozen in the moment. Before I could muster up movement, someone else opened the door and snapped both of us out of the moment.

I zipped up and walked out the door, only to see my bus hauling ass out of the station. Shit. I had to wait at least fifteen more minutes for the next one...but at least I got the view of the cock of my dreams.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an absolutely true story about a huge cock that I saw in the men's room at New York City's Grand Central Station.

I was visiting NYC several years ago, and I was trying to go to all the "hot gay sex" spots that I had heard about and read about. One of the first places I wanted to visit was the men's room at Grand Central Station.

When I entered the men's room, almost every urinal had a guy standing in front of it. All the men were checking out the equipment of the dude standing next to them. Finally a spot opened up next to a really hot stud with blonde hair and very tight jeans. He was perhaps in his late 20's, tall, and looked a little like Brad Pitt.

When I glanced over at what he was holding, I almost fainted! He had a nice, cut dick at least 9" long and as thick as a beer can--and it was still soft! :eek: He definitely was showing it off, because he was slowly stroking it and fondling it. The other guys near him were almost breaking their necks trying to get a good look at it--and some of them were even married with wedding rings on!

The place was so busy that all we could do was just look at this whopper. I think the guy was out to earn some money.

At any rate, that dick was--and still is--my fantasy dick "cum" true!! :wink:

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was at Wet 'n Wild when I was about 14, of course everyone's in their swim trunks, but I had an on-duty cop in uniform saddle up at the urinal next to me. He proceeds to haul out this huge slab of meat and take a long heavy piss, he couldn't hide that cock if he tried. Not sure if he knew I was staring or not, I'm sure I wasn't as sly as I thought I was at the time. Needless to say, that image was "memory burned" into my brain.

Reactions: juicy6.5

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I think guys always want to check it out if they can get away with it. I have caught many not only looking but getting hard too. To me its no big deal; I don't put on a show, but if a guy wants to look fine. Even been followed a few times into a washroom, which comes with the territory when you don't hide it completely or try to.

Jack

Reactions: deleted17606111

MiracleGro

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an absolutely true story about a huge cock that I saw in the men's room at New York City's Grand Central Station.

I was visiting NYC several years ago, and I was trying to go to all the "hot gay sex" spots that I had heard about and read about. One of the first places I wanted to visit was the men's room at Grand Central Station.

When I entered the men's room, almost every urinal had a guy standing in front of it. All the men were checking out the equipment of the dude standing next to them. Finally a spot opened up next to a really hot stud with blonde hair and very tight jeans. He was perhaps in his late 20's, tall, and looked a little like Brad Pitt.

When I glanced over at what he was holding, I almost fainted! He had a nice, cut dick at least 9" long and as thick as a beer can--and it was still soft! :eek: He definitely was showing it off, because he was slowly stroking it and fondling it. The other guys near him were almost breaking their necks trying to get a good look at it--and some of them were even married with wedding rings on!

The place was so busy that all we could do was just look at this whopper. I think the guy was out to earn some money.

At any rate, that dick was--and still is--my fantasy dick "cum" true!! :wink:

I had no idea Grand Central was a ‘spot’!!!

I DO distinctly remember having a piss in the urinal and the guy next to me was losing his mind as I flopped it around. As a straight guy, I’ll have to admit that the thought of being appreciated as a hung guy did make me harden up a bit.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here comes my true story: It happened in Munich probably 25 years ago. I was horny and strolled around. It was a warm afternoon and I decided to check a popular restroom at the entrance of a near underground. When I entered
the spot there was one mature man standing infront of the urinal and I went next to him.

When I saw his dick he was playing with I nearly fainted. Really. It was such a huge AND fat sausage that I first thought he had a rubber dildo in his hand. I got hard within a second and went closer and stared at that monster.
I was paralysed for a few seconds but then I just had to kneel down to take that incredible weapon down my throat.

He didn't say a word (and I still admire my own courage) and turned around so that I saw his incredible prick infront of my eyes. I licked that huge piece of meat, grabbed it, took it in my two hands, opened my mouth and tried to shuffle it in. I was so greedy that I really managed to suck it down to its half, more wasn't possible. The man moaned and enjoyed my oral skills tremendously.

I sucked his monster and used both my hands simultaneously to achieve what he was waiting for (and me as well): A huge cumshot. He was very close to get off, moaned louder and greedy to cum. I didn't pay attention to my own dick which was dangling up and down while I served him. Just hoped that nobody else would get in while that action took place.

And then...a moaning like a sirene, his whole body shook, he cried, I kept sucking and put off my hands, felt the compulsion of his huge monster and then...a fountain of sperm was shooting out over my head, my hair against the wall of the urinal. I really heard a big crash when his cum landed on the wall. He still cried and moaned like a wild animal and I couldn't stop waching that dribbling cock of the century infront of my eyes.

He helped my up, I couldn't stand correctly for some seconds, felt like paralysed. Then he smiled and just said: "Wouww, thanks, that was incredible!". I was unable to reply anything, just smiled back. He toook out a handkerchief, cleaned his dick and put his sausage back where it belonged. And left.

I stayed back getting even hornier when I thought of the situation I just had experienced. My dick was hard as steel, just had to jack off instantly. It didn't take longer than half a minute before I saw the huge result of my horniness just at the same time when a young man entered the restroom and came up next to me staring at my dick and then checking the mess I had caused. Or better: Mr. Monster Man and me.

Even after so many years I like to think back of that wild encounter from time to time. It was one of the hottest ever.
But that man with the monster between his legs was never seen again.