Huge Cocks...now seriously....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ericdapen, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ericdapen

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Question to huge pieces owners...
    Have you ever encountered moments where your member was an embarassement and you wished you had a tad less? ...
    for countless reasons, like Being a showstopper in your excitment because it was either hurting, wouldn't fit, had to use all sort of artifacts (lube...) whereas you'd have prefered a still good but not so big dick allowing you to fullfil all your fantasies.

the mass wants more by nature...but being on the other side what's your take on that ?

might be an interesting discussion...

2. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    I've had some difficulties lately with those I've tried to be with. My last GF we were unable to actually have intercourse for she was unable to accommodate my cock. We tried on multiple occasions, but the only way it would have gone in is if it were smaller. At one point we allowed me to get to a semi erect state because it would have fit that way. What would end up happening is I would get fully hard and my girth would not be accepted.

So I'd say that what I need to do is more time and patience with my partners. I will never wish for anything smaller than the cock I have because I made it this way. It would be nice tho to be able to have decent oral.....

3. Whiteboy21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    insintex, your just a monster, and gifted as hell

4. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a small child run into me at the mall once, hugged my leg and when his mom went to pick him up the kid grabbed a handful of junk through my pants. Very awkwards esp since she just instinctively grabbed my dick and the tots hand to pull it off. Wasn't till i was free did she realize what had happened and turned so red. Nothing about that was hot, pure awkwards.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

sometimes it just gets caught up between the legs.

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

You need to look up the meaning of the word gifted.

7. sillvert

sillvert Member

I was not allowed to be on the swim team in high school, because by penis was to large for the swimwear that they provided. That it was to much a distraction for those attending the events. That was 1977, I hope that times have changed.

8. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    Here is said definition...

GIfted: 1. Endowed with great natural ability, intelligence, or talent: a gifted child; a gifted pianist.
    2. Revealing special talent: a gifted rendition of the aria.

I believe you are misinterpreting the first definition to not apply to me since I pump. When in fact my pre pump stats, as known by some and in accordance to my pics, is indeed in the not so average category. So the word "gifted" in this case has been used in context.

I don't understand the complete 180 people have taken towards me.....is it because I pump and that puts me in the "cheating" category? Is it my size, is it my responses, I just don't know what happened.

9. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Who know people on this site are funny like that it's a love hate thing just go with the flow.

10. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    Noted, I'll certainly keep in mind the audience of this forum.

11. sizequeen87

sizequeen87 Member

Seriously? Thats absurd. Who was in charge of that decision? Barring someone from swimming for that reason can be classified as discriminatory...

12. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

Couldn't you wear a swimmer's jock under your swim suit?
    Or is even that measure not going to help?

13. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

We need a photo.

14. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I'll give it a go.

15. B_19_10inches

B_19_10inches New Member

Albums:

Yes, there are lots of situations where I wish I was a little smaller... (1) when my partner tells me to stop fucking after only getting a few inches in (2) when my partner gags so much that they puke (3) when I'm in a situation where a big and obvious bulge can be embarrassing (e.g. at swim meets and in class). Though, overall I still like having a big one! :wink:

16. Incocknito

Gold Member

I wasn't referring to the pumping as opposed to a natural endowment per se but more that your penis doesn't look like something I would term a 'gift'. I'm not sure it could even be called a penis.

17. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    If that's in reference to its appearance I thought that was addressed as far it being a temporary look that leaves a large "normal" looking cock. Either way if you read through my pumping thread you would have a better understanding of what happens to the penis when its pumped.

18. joshworley

joshworley Member

This weekend actually. This girl would not get on top or let me hit it from behind. She would only let me be on top to do her..She was afraid to do anything other than that. It was a real turn off.

19. ericdapen

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry to hear, i had this in mind when starting this topic, being super gifted is not always easy to handle even though it raises fascination to some, they don't always realise what comes with it...the downsides to deal with.

either too small when the one you feel so good with loves them big or too big when your partner is very sensible and then frightened during intercourses.

This leads to another question, when you're after a serious relationship how do you work this out ? get as many partners as possible and see from the ones who can cope with your gift ? or do you dive seriously into each story try building a real relationship and hope that your gift won't be an issue at some point ? knowing that it can be time consuming and possibly lead to deception.

would love to get you guys angle on that.

E

Draft saved Draft deleted