fisting...

• Total voters

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a question for all you size queens!

how does really huge cock compare to fisting?
does fisting feed your "more more more" urges?
does the idea of fisting make you cross your legs and wince?

ok, i just want to read about fisting.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like cocks, but the thought of someones dirty hands.... just ugh no thanks
you'd sleep with a man who didn't wash his hands? :biggrin1:

seriously though, it's not like they pee through their fingertips.
and you've never been fingered?

i can understand it not being your thing...just bemused by the reasoning.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfette, Oh boy do I have the best picture for you, but I dont have the other two girls permission to post it so I wont .......it is of me fisting a lady laying down while another girl kisses her.

I know that always sound so weird when I say I am not bi :biggrin1: I do however like to help out.

Fisting for me is painful, my hubby is a viking 6'4 and 110 kilos , his hands are like dinner plates. I would have no problem being fisted by a woman as they have smaller hands BUT I don't get off on women at all....AND I hate the sensation of knuckles .......so just pass me a big dildo....I'll sit in the corner watching you fisting :biggrin1:

Honey

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Being a guy, I can't speak from personal experience but I do know what my wife likes. While she really enjoys having a cock in her, she does get immense pleasure from having me put my fist in her. I can usually get her to orgasm 3-4 times before she has had enough and asks me to stop. Sometimes her muscles have contracted so much that I have trouble getting my hand out of her.

She also loves any large toys or objects including beer bottles and soda cans.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dolfette have you had a large cock before as well or are your hands the largest thing you've taken in? i too think its a very interesting topic, but i'm not the same as many others here who like to question people's motives for why they like something they like, i'll take your word for it and look to find out details, but if it makes you feel great, then how can anyone find issue with it?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dolfette have you had a large cock before as well or are your hands the largest thing you've taken in? i too think its a very interesting topic, but i'm not the same as many others here who like to question people's motives for why they like something they like, i'll take your word for it and look to find out details, but if it makes you feel great, then how can anyone find issue with it?
no experience of huge cock...hence the question.

ok, with fisting it's not just size...there's something invasive, but in a good way, about a man using his whole hand.

and i'm interested to know how far size queens will go in their quest for more.

...i must confess though...i've never had sex with a foot or a scale model of the empire state building :redface:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how much "effort" does it take to get you to a point where you can take an entire male hand/fist? and is this a new thing for you or one you've always enjoyed?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how much "effort" does it take to get you to a point where you can take an entire male hand/fist? and is this a new thing for you or one you've always enjoyed?
something i first tried a couple of years ago.

effort?
well that would depend on my mood.
if i'm in a very horny, sex beast, pain freak kinda mood...about 30 seconds.
if i'm feeling sane & cuddly and i want to be able to walk the next day then it's a few minutes.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't get my head around fisting... the shape is so different than a cock, it just seems like they aren't comparable.

Also I had a BAD BAD BAD experience of a very small resident shoving her entire gloved hand up my stuff while using the table for leverage. I bled. A lot. It hurt. So maybe that is why I am fist-shy.