Huge cocks @ xpeeps

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out this Huge Cock group at xpeeps, it's worth registering if you want to see the really interesting pics. Plenty of fakes in there, including many of the 'usual suspects' that turn up everywhere with their dildos and photoshopping, but enough big meat that seems real to have kept me interested for quite a while.

I was particularly fascinated by the guy called BigBrirBri...now if that's for real, that's really impressive!

HUGE COCKS :: Group Members :: xPeeps.com

have fun

Dillon

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow, terrific link, Dillon......so much big meat to view. Your favorite IS quite impressive, though it looks like hungtampamale4women could hold his own in a size contest between the two.

Yeah, he's very impressive, although I didn't get past the 'private' setting on his profile to see if he has any more pics. I'm also liking LargeBoyIndeed on page 2.

cheers

Dillon

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
That is obviously photoshopped! I'd believe it if I see it in Inches or another adult magazine like Playgirl where real guys are showcased.

B_Kyuss

Experimental Member
Media
Bigbri is photoshopped.
In the pic where he's on the bed you can see the dick is blurred and obviously cut from another picture.
The cut dick image he used is the same in every picture.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, he's very impressive, although I didn't get past the 'private' setting on his profile to see if he has any more pics. I'm also liking LargeBoyIndeed on page 2.

cheers

Dillon

Dillon, how the heck do you register at the site. Every time I try it just goes back to the registration page where you put in your username and password and everything:confused:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dillon, how the heck do you register at the site. Every time I try it just goes back to the registration page where you put in your username and password and everything:confused:

If you're using AOL, I couldn't register using AOL's browser, I had to switch to Internet Explorer before it would accept my details.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YARR! me smells a faker lads!

:: xPeeps.com

Just the one faker?

Darius is well known around these parts...and Darius's parts are well known too. He's been trying to pass off his hilarious fakes for years. He's even got some vids on xtube that are even funnier.

cheers

Dillon