Huge cocks @ xpeeps

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about the award for the most outrageous fake? I nominate this one...

:: xPeeps.com

The things that makes me fall about laughing are the oooohh's and aaahhhh's from the admiring people (ok, lets be very un-pc here, it's women!) commenting to him. Nobody has the balls to really tell him what they should be telling him.

There are some really nice big cocks on there, but overall that site really is like a retirement home for the terminally gullible.

cheers

Dillon

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about the award for the most outrageous fake? I nominate this one...

:: xPeeps.com

The things that makes me fall about laughing are the oooohh's and aaahhhh's from the admiring people (ok, lets be very un-pc here, it's women!) commenting to him. Nobody has the balls to really tell him what they should be telling him.

There are some really nice big cocks on there, but overall that site really is like a retirement home for the terminally gullible.

cheers

Dillon

That one's so obviously a fake it isn't even funny. Even someone like me with no experience with Photoshop can tell that! Not even attractive, either...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another xPeeps group which I am a proud member of. :)

Unfortunately (for me, at least), it only seems to attract more friend requests from dudes. Sometime I think that only men are on sites like that one. Where are the chicks!??

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Check out this Huge Cock group at xpeeps, it's worth registering if you want to see the really interesting pics. Plenty of fakes in there, including many of the 'usual suspects' that turn up everywhere with their dildos and photoshopping, but enough big meat that seems real to have kept me interested for quite a while. Dillon
Indeed. I haven't joined yet, but these initial pictures looked promising:
marcxaurel - xPeeps.com
Mr. LickinTheWoo - xPeeps.com
xPeeps.com
mr horse - xPeeps.com
bigpp - xPeeps.com

Then I stumbled upon no less than two people using pictures of LPSG member bigjohnnyuk the damned cheek:
Pasc Selfsuck - xPeeps.com
Malchior18 - xPeeps.com

But what really caught my eye was this:
xPeeps.com :eek:and this:
King_of_the_swing - xPeeps.com :eek::eek: Now I don't normally use smilies, but WTF?!? The thing about the latter is that he has two pages of testimonials from people who claim to have seen him on cam and can attest that it's real. Interestingly, the guy is German, and if that thing does turn out to be real, then the biggest Top Five cocks I have ever seen in my entire life have been German; only one with actual video evidence although all have been very convincing.
I have to see this...